ATTN: Advanced Nutrients Users

• Thread starter chief greenleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chief greenleaf

I use all of the products on their list and I must admit that my plants look better than same strain/dif nutes. Bud factor X is great, just pricey. Waiting to see how Kushie Kush Helps.
BTW, For AN, you can save by buying online in bulk.

http://www.discountadvancednutrients.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=47
Thanks for the link dgp, I came across that site the other day but it doesnt seem like theyre any cheaper than my local grow shop unless you buy in bulk which I might be able ta do at my buddys shop. But if not I will probably order from em if I decide ta stick with AN after this cycle, I have high hopes! I found a couple online stores on ebay that have really good deals on AN products! Bud Factor X for like $65 is one I can remember off the top of my head. But Ive heard of people gettin bad batches of nutes and it makes me wonder if why theyre so cheap ya know! Anybody ever bought AN off of ebay or know anything about it??? I mean Im pretty sure that most the mark up at most shops is double so I guess if all you need is a garage ta store the bottles you could make some decent cash sellin it cheap.
Ive been hearin that Bud Factor X is the shit man, what differences did you see while usin it?

Such hostility...not reflecting well on either. I think we should get back to AN products. 4maggio, bro if you don't like AN products start a thread for people who hate AN, but he's right don't mess the thread up. Anyone trying to learn about AN is now going to have to read an argument every other post.

-Supa
I feel ya Supa, like I said I was gonna tell AN haters ta keep their opinions to themselves in my original post but figured that would just attract more idiots. You dont see as much of the hostility at the farm, thats why I like it here but I guess if ya put AN in the title the haters just cant resist! Ive been tempted ta get logic ta just delete the damn thread cuz its so full of bull shit now! Sorry guys I just have a hard time biting my tongue when somebody starts fillin my thread with senselss negativity. But yes PLEASE lets keep the thread on topic from here on! Maybe Ill edit my first post and tell folks tryin ta learn ta just skip to second page!:rauch08:

J

Jalisco Kid

Show me any research that tarantula does anything.
An sucks because the fucking stoners there have ruined too many crops just because they can not get the right label on their containers. That and outright coping GH, fat Mike is a glitzy car salesman douchebag.
If you looked at nutes and other companies there is not that much difference in formulas overall. And if AN makes their formula for herb why so many different lines. Are some for sats others for hybrids.
Try carefree pond protector for your enzymes,32 oz makes up 67,000 gal cost around 30 bucks. Nogs kelp for b52.
An for the most part is ok I just like to see why people feel it is the best product most of what I hear is " cuz man it was made just for weed".
We did side by sides when AN had a forum. That forum started to bite them in the ass when they were getting questions by some serious growers. A lot of banning went on there. Ask AN to show you their side by side research grows. I hope you rock with your AN. Suerte JK

P

pharmaseed

Hey jk i just looked up the care free pond protector and im very intrigued by it was just wondering what products you tried from them and how good where the results and dosing.. It sounds like a good way to save some $$

sky high

sky high

yo chief!

yeah...the hydro gig is a balancing act. What's in favor today may not be tomorrow and you can get stuck with product very easily that is disintegrating on the shelf before your eyes. After awhile I figured out that grabbing the latest High Times for the "stash" report about the latest/greatest (LOL) gear was what was driving the inquiries/etc. about products that even my suppliers weren't stocking yet that were "hot" with the kiddies....

Tell yer buddy with the hydro store that I wanna book my month vaca on his island in Fiji soon! nyuk..nyuk.... And hey....can he send the private jet over ASAP, please?

I like all beneficials. AN's....GH's...Great White...etc. However, as JK says...a look into landscaping suppliers/pond suppliers/anything OUTSIDE THE HYDRO INDUSTRY will usually offer products that are highly-comparable..if not the same or better than some of the stuff with pictures and cute shit on the label.

Grotek.... don't like all their stuff...but Vita max is damn close to B-52 if i remember correctly...and they have some chemie boosters that are close to Bud blood/Blaster/etc.
I did side-by-sides about 5 years ago....and came up with an entire "alternate' line of products 'similar' to AN's offerings. Dunno if i still have it...if i do I will certainly post it up for perrusal. Needless to say.... folks should just do side-by-sides of labels and make their own conclusions...but believe me...some of these products are so close it's not even funny.

In the end I say "use what you like".....and always remember WHAT you are growing. Nutes aren't cheap....but neither is >buying< ganj. Even at full price using the highest price stuff you can find a good grower won't even register the cost of the nutes on the scale at the end of a cycle (IMO). Cost of doing business..no more...no less...and certainly not something to argue or fret about.

be well, all!

s h

C

chief greenleaf

Got damn I am so fuckin sick of hearing this Advanced sucks bullshit. Damn... if you dont use there shit fine, if you dont like em cuz of the way they advertise whatever. If you dont like em cuz big mike is fat and you hate fat people good for you! If you dont like em because their shits expensive and you cant afford it Im sorry, but you cant just flat out say that their nutrients suck because they obviously dont! They use top quality premium ingredients in their products and people get fantastic results using them. Theyre one of the only companys to offer nutes in an almost 100% chelated form. In almost every side by side Ive ever seen AN beats every nute its put up against and most the time its being used for the first time against a nute that the growers been using for years and had time to get dialed in. And these experiments are being done by regular guys like us. If you dont like the company for whatever reason thats cool but saying that their products suck just sounds dumb on your part. You just sound like a hater.
Its a well known fact that they make theyre nutrients specifically for herb and you should give em props for being the only company that does. From GH to Botanicare to Technaflora 90% of their profits come from us and they wont even answer a question pertaining to herb much less do 1000s of hours of testing on Cannabis to be able to make plant specific nutes for it. We fuel the hydroponic industry, without us these companies would crash and burn and they wont even acknowledge us. But finally a company comes around that admits how important we are to the industry snd makes specific products for us and then all these people shit on em for no apparent reason... I dont get it.
If the products are made specifically for cannabis why would there need to be different ones for Sat/Ind, that doesnt even make sense. Any strain you grow requires a little tweaking of your feeding schedule ta get em dialed in, with that kind of thinking they should make a dif nute line for every strain on the planet! AN makes a few dif lines just like every other nute company does, GH has 3 right? The reg 3 part, floranova, and that new General Organics? Nute companys make dif lines cuz people like ta grow dif ways. Some people like ta use a 3 part, some people like the sensi cuz its cheaper than Connie. If your growing in coco you might wanna use a coco specific nutrient ta prevent Ca/Mg lockout or you if your concearned about chems in your meds you might wanna go all organic. The dif lines companies make have nothing ta do with what your growing they have ta do with how you grow and what youre growing in. Every other nute company out claims there products are for all types of plants but 90% of their revenue comes from us, AN realized that and started openly making nutes tested specifically for herb. Some of the statements Ive seen made on this thread really amaze me! Companies have been makin plant specific nutes for years for roses, tomatoes, orchids, cacti, and somebody finally makes some for cannabis and weed growers are pissed? What the fuck? I mean its pretty obvious that just about every hydroponic nutrient company gears their products towards us because were the only ones that can afford em! You think somebody growin tomatoes wants ta pay 100 bucks for a few bottles of plant food? Hell no! Most hydroponic products are used exclusively by us but AN is the only company that admits that its products are cannabis specific and they have a permit to grow weed for research purposes to back this up. They have a freakin lab in Bulgaria or some shit where they grow pot and test these products, if theyre the only ones that have access to facilitys like this why would they put out inferior products that "suck"? Only one other company in Europe is permited to grow herb and thats the pharmecutical company that makes Sativex. That in and of itself is pretty damn impressive.
Oh and I was wonderin if AN copied their products from GH and GH's products are just as good, why do growers run GH as high as 1800 ppms but AN at 1200 damn near burns plants???
Sky High your plane tickets are in the mail, the private jet is in the shop! Man there's no tellin how much these companys pay hightimes to put their products in that damn stash report! Dont get me wrong, Im sure they have ta be semi-worthy but you know a lot of financial influence is involved! Just like the Cannabis Cup, now days you cant even trust it anymore or use it as a standard. After Subcool took the risk of bringin herb over there only to get cheated out of his win I dont have much faith in HTs awards!
But Im def interested in seeing your alternate line if you can find it. I mean I mean I dont think AN is freakin mannah from heaven or anything but they def dont suck! I came across that Advancepedia the other day too and that is a pretty impressive amount of info on each product. I dont know of any company that offers that much specific info on all their products. But I guess its all gonna come down to results, Ill be doin a grow journal so we'll all see what happens. I was plannin on doin it on another site that some friends frequent but after all this BS I feel obligated! And I like the farm too man, better people for the most part. I totally agree that nutes arent cheap and your right niether is herb on the street! And when it comes down to it you can buy the most expensive nutes around but if your doin shit right the cost of nutes, electricity, etc shouldnt even register!

D

dgp

^^^^^ Effin word. I hate people who just disparage b/c of price or due to other peoples opinions that they have read. It is the same on car forums. People who are poor talk shit about GTR's and Porsches while they cruise around in a neon. Its like a teenager strying to say that FWD is better because thats what he has. If it was, Lambo's wouldn't be AWD along with every other good car. This is simple psychology. Jealousy is a mother. Oh and like he said....If you are doing it right...the investment shouldn't even be a memory once harvest time is upon you
You can eat for 5 bucks at mCdonalds, or have a tasting menu or 150. Is one better...YES. Is the benefit of that extra 145 worth it..That is a personal preference. Will you get the same level of satiety...Yes. Is one wrong and one right.....NO
Unless you have lost a crop, been sued by AN, or got shot at by Big Mike....What possible grounds could anyone have to disparage the ONE AND ONLY company who is fighting for you?
This sight gets weirder every day.

G

grizz

In reference to J K, the man isent a hater, if I knew as much about nutes as he does I wouldent buy another brand name nute, but I dont. so I do use an. sensi a & b and over drive, thats it. compared to canna I think its alot better and cheaper. I aint got time for side by side test grows, AN works for me now, Im sure there are better and certainly alot worse .

J

Jalisco Kid

You never heard me say many bad things about thier products. It is AN that sucks,it is the way they run their company. They (medi,tech mike,remo) have put out a lot of bad info. Look at AN's 3 part and GH whats the difference? Ot tarantula what does it do and does AN offer to show their research what it does do? They claim exhaustive research but never show it.
If you like it and it works great. To say it works better then all the others and its great because it is made for just herb is BS.
A killer grower can use most products because it is the timing and dialing in that makes the nutes really work be it Grow More or AN. JK
Grizz I am glad to see you among the living.

I

indoorherbs

It looks like you're on a good path there chief. I'd agree with the people who said that you have a good selection of nutes already, and don't necessarily need to go out and spend a lot more for the "full line".

Regardless of what any grower says, every nute company would like you to buy their entire line. Hell, they'd like you to spend tens of thousands of dollars on their stuff. They've got mortgages, car payments, etc, etc that our purchases pay for. My job is the same way - people subscribe to the company's services and that money trickles down into my paycheck.

The same people complaining about how much this company charges for that product would be very unlikely to turn down cash that was handed to them. Everyone wants more money, so it's hypocritical to whine about someone wanting money until you've forsworn material possessions. Which I'm not about to do either.

Jalisco - I've used GH's 3-part. I've used AN's 3-part. They're very similar but they're not the same. Major hamburger chain A's signature burger is very similar to major hamburger chain B's signature burger. They're both designed to fit the same "signature burger niche". But they've got a different signature sauce, bun, whatever. Some people like A more than B, some like B more than A.

There's a difference between GH and AN's 3-part. My experience tells me that if I grow them side by side I'm going to like the AN group better at harvest, so I use that instead of GH.

To the question why Advanced Nutrients doesn't show off all their research data?

Perhaps because they're not the only company selling nutes? If their research gives them an edge what possible reason would there be to simply hand over that edge to everyone who wants to compete with them? They invested the time and money in the research, they have a right to reap the rewards.

Higher education isn't free either (my student loans definitely are proof of that). Like they say, knowledge is power.

C

chief greenleaf

"They claim exhaustive research but never show it"
J/K click on this link and then tell me that they dont show their research, or list the ingredients in their products, or that some of their products dont do anything.

Anybody that has the nerve ta say any of that just doesnt wanna look because everyone hates ta be wrong. For some reason there's a big trend goin on with growers right now ta hate on Advanced Nutrients. Ive always noticed trends come in go in the growing community but this one I just dont get. Maybe a few of these guys have got burned by AN, got a bad bottle or 2 or and issue with customer svc but most of this dislike is simply folks jumpin on the bandwagon plain and simple. I didnt expect this much shit talkin ta go on on my thread so I decided ta do some google searches ta find other AN threads.... guess what I found??? Every single mother fuckin thread had at least one guy that spent post after post sayin this same ol tired BS about AN that you could easily say about ANY nute company. And almost every thread had a guy that would ask why do they had so much angst towards the company, and I didnt find one good answer!!!! Most didnt give an answer at all, just spouted more "sleazy advertising" or "high prices" crap. Oh well people love ta hate, some folks just aint happy unless they got somethin ta bitch about.
That link above is the most impressive group of nutrient info Ive ever seen a company compile. Every single product they make has several paragraphs about product usage, tips, research, tests, INGREDIENTS, outside tests done by Univ. blah blah blah. If ya printed it all out it would be a pretty damn thick stack of paper! This is really what pushed me over the edge ta go ahead and give AN a shot at the title. Because I checked several other nute comp sites and your lucky ta find a feeding sched on most of em! Much less comprehensive info on every single product in their arsenal. So anybody that has the nerve ta say that AN doesnt list ingredients or show off research HAVE JUST BEEN PROVEN WRONG! Ill post it one more time just in case!

J/K Im sorry man but in every post youve managed ta say something negative about AN and Im sure this isnt the only thread, so you have said plenty of bad things about em! I dont know how you can say they dont run the company right. They have quality products, do great advertising, theyre the ONLY company that avidly contributes to the Med MJ community, and they have great fuckin customer svc. I called em ta ask a question yesterday and the guy ended up talkin to me for 15-20 mins and he didnt hesitate at all ta talk about herb. Besides that Im pretty sure it was one of the owners, the guy said his name was Eugene and had a crazy russian accent! But who cares, my point is it seems ta me like the company is bein run pretty damn well, and the fact that they support us should convince you by itself.
And your right, a killer grower can grow a great crop with any old nutes, BUT they can grow a better crop with high quality ones. If that grower does 2 identical grows and uses miracle grow one and an expensive premium nute on the other its obvious which crop is gonna yield more better quality bud. And from what Ive seen AN is better than most products out there, and most killer growers will tell you that. If you go around to dif forums and ask the truly great growers what nutes they use, most of em say AN. Shit MasterGrower on here uses it and gets 3+ per light! Almost every side by side Ive seen shows AN in 1st place, I dont know what nute is the best, and there's ALWAYS a best, but if AN isnt then who is?
IndoorHerbs I completely agree with ya man, I def had a great nute line up and def didnt NEED the other few products in the line. But since I started growin Ive always used someones full product line and its always worked great for me and my results have proved that. And it makes sense, these companys pay scientists millions ta put together a full line of products that will make our plants perform at their peak. I do wonder about some of these companys cuz Ive def had ta do some substituting ta get certain lines ta do what I expect! But one thing that Ive learned is if you just stick with what you know and dont try new things you dont move forward and you end up stuck doin the same ol shit gettin the same ol results. And that is one thing that plagues growers, a lot of us get to a certain point of expertise and just stop trying ta learn new things. I dont care how good I get Ill never let myself get stuck and stop learning new things and moving forward. Theres just too much technology comin at us ta get stuck in our ways ya know.
But anyways Id already dropped enough on most of the AN line so I grabbed the rest of it. I figured I went this far, itd be dumb not ta drop a few more dollars and complete the line. That way if I dont get the results Im lookin for I wont be stuck thinkin that it might work better if I used this one or that one next time ya know.
And I feel ya man, it blows my mind ta think that people will actually criticize em for not telling everyone a secret recipe! WHAT! Go ta Pepsi or Cokes website and see if they have their recipes posted! Everyone has secret recipes or formulas, but for some reason AN isnt allowed to or theyre a bad company! HA! And youre right AN 3 part is dif than GHs and you will get better results with ANs, Ive seen it first hand. But thats not even worth talkin about cuz most people dont even use ANs 3 part, they use Sensi or Connie cuz theyre widely recognized as some of the best nutrients in the herb growin game.

N

norcalgreens

Dude. thanks foe that link. love it. i am a AN user n never seen that link before. Good looking

O

Oregonic

Came here looking for AN info, scored a few links and a good helping of drama...... am I that stoned I went to rollitup by mistake? ;)

Peace love and happiness!

C

concretedawg

i just switched to an, coming from the lucas....i am running the a/b form i am curious to see how this works?

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

AN r thieves

AN sucks but this might help you, bio-organic makes a product called landscaper's blend . It has both endo and ectos in it like piranha hell they might make it for AN. Ask your friend or fat Mike why would they use ectos when the only plants that use it are mainly evergreen trees. I asked Fat Mike this and all that came out of his mouth was shitty crap. But at least you can get it here a lot cheaper. 85 bucks for 3 lbs. You can also brew up your voodoo juice to make it last longer. JK
What is the dif between AN's 3 part and GH 3 part?
Calcium bicarbonate

I also have a "friend" who works at a grow shop and you know what? My shit blows his out of the water. He's tried every damn AN product out there. If you dont start w/ a good strain you can pour whatever the hell you want on it and it wont make it great. The reason people r AN haters is because they use other companies shit until they get called on it. Haven't u noticed the names of their shit change consantly. AN's 3 part is exactly the same as GH (-cal carb).If you really believe in AN then put it up next to YOUR old formula in a side by side and show us w/ Pics the progress. Not one of Big Mike's bs videos. A lot of us know AN will work, but at what price? Why feed fat cats extra money for the same stuff? You say to support them cause they r straight out Marijuana Products,. Well why not support the companies who do the research for AN to steal? American made - American grown.

C

chief greenleaf

Well folks it looks like we got another AN hater that cant manage ta read the thread or post accurate comments! Whats happenin ta this site yall, seems like it used ta be a lot more laid back with less idiots???
Scuzy just because you have a "friend" that works at a grow shop doesnt mean he has any skills what so ever. And your comment about genetics totally contradicts every thing you just said! If your "friend" cant grow and has shitty genetics that obviously isnt a very good comparison ta use in judging the quality of Advanced Nutrients products. A shitty grower w/bad genetics could feed there plants diamonds and gold and Id still out grow em using miracle grow and a quality strain. So what exactly are you tryin ta say?
And if you wanna talk shit you could at least talk accurate shit...
You say to support them cause they r straight out Marijuana Products,.
Please show me where I said this, oh wait you cant because I never did! Now I did say that everybody that grows herb should at least give AN your moral support because theyre the only company that supports our movement. Try callin GH and askin em about your pot plants and see what happens. Call Botanicare and ask em how much money they donate to the Med MJ movement every year and youll just hear a click. But call AN and ask em these things and theyll gladly talk ta you, I called a few days ago with a question and the guy talked ta me for like 15-20 mins. AN donates thousands of dollars in nutrients and equipment to MJ patients every year and they give financial support to NORML and other Org. can any other nute company in North America say that Scuzy?
Heres another one:
If you really believe in AN then put it up next to YOUR old formula in a side by side and show us w/ Pics the progress. Not one of Big Mike's bs videos.
Please go ahead and try ta show me where Ive quoted a Big Mike video Scuzy. And if you wanna see a side by side just google it jackass! There's only a million and one of em and they all make AN look pretty damn good. And theyre all done by unbias normal joes like you and me.
And just for shits and giggles lets touch on this one shall we...
AN r thieves... A lot of us know AN will work, but at what price? Why feed fat cats extra money for the same stuff?
I decided ta get on the net and find out just how much more AN really costs than GH or any of the others and what I found was pretty damn interesting and SHOULD shut a lot of people up, but I doubt it.
In this link you can see prices for GH products. Each quart of the 3 part is $8.50 and Floranova is $20
http://cheaphydroponics.com/store/nutrients/general-hydroponics/cat_47.html[/url]
Now here in this link you can see some of ANs prices on the same site:

As you can see AN's 3 part is $10...ause of all the low quality salty crap in it.

C

chief greenleaf

Dude. thanks foe that link. love it. i am a AN user n never seen that link before. Good looking
Came here looking for AN info, scored a few links and a good helping of drama...... am I that stoned I went to rollitup by mistake? ;)

Peace love and happiness!

Norcal and Oregonic Im extremely glad that you guys actually got some good info from this thread that has helped you out, that was my intent when I started it! I didnt put "ATTN AN HATERS" as a title cuz thats not what the thread is supposed ta be about! I wanted ta get together some info on alternative products that would work well with a predominately AN line or just their base. But instead half of this thread is a bunch of morons that are pissed cuz AN cost $1.50 more than GH! WTF???
But I really am glad yall got somethin out of it, I was about ta have Logic close it so no more idiots could post dumb shit but maybe we'll let it ride if everybody doesnt mind reading thru a bunch of BS!

i just switched to an, coming from the lucas....i am running the a/b form i am curious to see how this works?
Whats up Concretedawg I have a feelin youll see some improvements in yor finished product. I know the Lucas formula works but I hate usin high salt nutes on my girls, seems like you just dont get as clean of a flavor no matter how good you flush. My BC/Fox Farm recipe that I mentioned earlier in the thread is a really low salt line up that works really well and is just as inexpensive as GH maybe cheaper. Good luck w/ the AN man!

To each his own! There are many ways to do this.
Heck you could make your own tea and grow excellent meds, you could use 1 bottle!!
FloraNova Bloom and go from start to finish, Diff strokes for diff folks.
I wont lie though I do have a full A.N project going, I wanna see for myself if/If Not its worth it.
Right now Im still hacking from the smell of voodoo juice!! omg! Im gonna puke!!
Preach on Garden of Dreams!!! Def strokes is right man, thats what has been drivin me nuts about this thread. Nobody jumps all over GH or Botanicare threads and talks shit about their products, I cant figure out why all these haters care what nutes anybody uses! I cant even believe there are this many anti AN posts on this thread man! Like I said some people just cant resist jumpin on the band wagon.
Your right tho Ive grown amazing plants brewin up compost teas and top dressing. And it barely cost me anything compared to some of the nutes I buy but its also messy and stanky and not fun ta do indoors! I can say that my outdoor patch fed w/heavy harvest yielded significantly more than my top dressed/tea fed patch and quality was very similar. But as far as the indoor line I dont know what to expect! But I had ta see for myself too man, and if I get even a 10% increase in yield that alone will cover the extra I spent on nutes, then any increase in quality/potency makes it all worth it.

I just wanna say that Im comin off like a huge AN supporter on this thread and Im really not. I do appreciate their support for our movement and the help they provide to MMJ patients but thats just because no other companies have the balls ta do it! My anger towards all these AN haters simply comes from my dislike of anyone with a negative opinion and nothing to back it up. Ive just proved that AN is priced pretty close to GH, so whats the problem? All nute companys advertise, they all make a profit (Id bet $ that GH makes way more profit than AN) and they all have a wide variety of dif products with names that change from time ta time. BUT only one supports what we do...

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay there chief, dont sweat all of the advanced haters on here bro, just do what I do, laugh at them and shake ur head, and just tell them to leave the advanced nutes for US Advanced growers, and they can keep using there generic nutes for there generic grows, hahaha, all the haters dont have a clew...BP

S

smokester

dutch master gold a and b .i used ad for years switched to dm .just asgood 2 parts .not 10 .

C

chief greenleaf

GrowMaster I aint broke a sweat a sweat for one a these cornballs yet man, just have an extremely hard time bitin my tongue when Im surrounded by ignorance! Good shot for swingin by man, my current run usin AN for the first time is in my sig your more than welcome ta stop by. Im not doin a side by side but I know what kind of production and quality to expect from my previous BC/Fox Farm recipe, so itll be easy to know if AN has made a difference. But honestly I could pull 5 pounds outta my little ass tent and it still wouldnt shut up all the haters. Shit man Ive been keepin an eye on your threads since I came here and you never cease to amaze me man! 3+ per light is a helluva an accomplishment man, I still cant believe you can pull that kind of yield consistently. Im happy as hell ta pull a bo per 600 man, how many years did it take you ta start gettin results like that? You think you could even get close w/dif nute line? BC or GH etc?

What up smokester, Ive heard some good things about Dutch Masters Gold Line, thats the best quality line they offer right? I think I was readin that most of the ingredients in it are chelated like Connie and Humbolts Master.

M

mrpurplestuff

Well I will just say this-You obviously are sold on AN so I suggest the bud candy and voodoo the others are not that beneficial to a hydro grower like it or not...I mean you have already exceeded the basic needs for the plants with all the stuff you already have in my opinion and it is likely that the pirahanna and trantula (s4spell) won't even survive with all the salts you are about to toss in the res.And if they were to, what is the point? the nutrients should be highly available at the price you are paying for AN without additives that are used to unlock organic nutes(primarly of course).

Latest posts

Top Bottom