Auto Blue And Auto Pink Grapefruit

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Was on another thread and everyone's talkin about autos made me wanna start another thread on my two auto plants I have growing now.
Seedmakers: auto blue
Short stuffs: auto pink grapefruit
Was going after different colors when I saw these two strains. Rn I have them under 6 23w cfls vegging. And are in fox farms happy frog and are 2 weeks old atm. Will post pictures when I get home.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah that's both plants my g the taller one is blue and short one is pink @str8smokn and we'll see how it goes man. Thanks and much respect to you all @grobigbud420 look at some of str8 threads it will get you liking them lol

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lmao that just made me laugh my girl just looked at me like wtf... lol.
Yeah the picture of it on herbies looks crazy it's extremely purple. Didn't see resin in the photo but I'll find out for myself. @str8smokn I just hope it takes off I've been putting it under the hps while it's on just to see if it helps

THCdurk

THCdurk

Well both of the plants threw pistils. Pretty happy about that but not as tall as I thought. Going to keep feeding it veg nutes till I see it stop growing. Gonna put pics up once I'm home.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Autos are really short plants. They get maybe a little over a foot tall(at least the strains I did) you only get about a half ounce to ounce per plant but it's pretty quality bud if you grow it right

str8smokn

str8smokn

@juiceyjay autos have changed a lot since then,or you were growing Dwarfs. Most Autos hit atleast 2.5'- 3' tall and 2.5-3.5 oz. all strain dependent though.
They have gotten a lot tastier now also.
STR8

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

@juiceyjay autos have changed a lot since then,or you were growing Dwarfs. Most Autos hit atleast 2.5'- 3' tall and 2.5-3.5 oz. all strain dependent though.
They have gotten a lot tastier now also.
STR8
Yea I grew them when they were first coming around in my area atleast, like 3 years ago. I don't like having to buy seeds every round

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I was friends with a dispensary owner where I live and he was making auto flower seeds before they were well known. I believe first autos were afghan. He was insanely smart when it came to growing weed and it took him a good 8 months to produce 200ish seeds non fem. It took a crazy amount of work back then and I dunno about now. Making just fem is probably 10x more work

grobigbud420

grobigbud420

Yea breeding autos is for strictly breeders. If u want to just grow some medicine and still have a day job breeding doesn't really work unless you like long nights. Also you need much more space then the average "closet" grower
a lot more space and loose the day job lol is for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom