Auto Blue And Auto Pink Grapefruit

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dabominable

Dabominable

I ment, after they have established roots, why not just put them under the HPS right out the gate? Its an autoflower, so 24/7 light is what you want. Just curious if you sit there and get them a certain height under CFLs before putting them under the hps, and if so, why not do it sooner? a 150w hps is pretty minor, i've put 2 day old rooted clones under a 1k HPS, i leave them right outside the light footprint for a day to avoid heat and or light stress, then they go right under, never have any wilting. Sorry if i was misunderstood, was pretty domed, and it was late for me.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah from now on they are only getting hps and any plant in the future is goin under there thanks to bro.

Dabominable

Dabominable

Yeah no worries man, you gotta figure 150w hps is like the equv. of a raining overcast cloudy day outside. Hell, have one spot i have a 1k track, and at my own home, i have 12 re-wired lights of america t8's, that i rewired for direct current, and run led bulbs with single end power. comes out to like 1900 lumens per 9 wats. 50k hour life, and i run the 42+65k spectrums with the bulbs. I can clone, grow moms, veg everything. it's a little slower, but ive got a 10x10 veg running less then 400watts total. iirc its 38 watts total per fixture. Happy growing boss

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word that all sounds so technical lol sweetdeal tho you doin alot of complex shit it sounds like. I plan in upgrading when I can afford a LED but I just grabbed this cause was better than CFL I have @Dabominable

Dabominable

Dabominable

Well, i sourced the fixture for $12.xx at walmart. Then simply bypassed the ballast it came with, then ordered some led t8 bulbs (any wattage you like), off of dh.gate (chinese wholesale site), they drop shipped it right to my door, think it came out to like 9 bucks per 4ft t8 bulb @ 18 or 19 watts. I have had none of the bulbs go out so far. I just watched some youtube videos for the wiring. I'm a fisherman by trade, but its pretty fkn simple. I was super strapped for cash, so it was the easiest route for me at the time. I like them so much i just keep them. Plus, its nice to be able to not have to switch out a light, or move a clone tray or anything like that, because the lumes are pretty low, but the spectrums allow for decent growing. So i get extra growth when i bring plants in at night from the sun, not just keep them from flowering. Anyway, you know whats up, and that plant looks dank

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word good lookin bro I'm still a lil new to this so I don't know everything. I like hearing new ideas and diff routes. Good lookin OG @Dabominable

Top Bottom