Auto Blue And Auto Pink Grapefruit

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I dont have a day job, I am lucky if I can get some housework done. That is why I am growing two high energy strains, thats the only way I can function. I have all the time for breeding so I am reading up on it to get ready.

THCdurk

THCdurk

An update on the autos. Both lookin pretty good here's the auto blue:
20151031 111203

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

If I were you I would start transitioning over to flower nutrients slowly about now. Plant is looking good though. Also I dunno where you live but around me I can go to a local nursery and buy their old pots for 25 cents to a dollar for 5 gallon. Just thought I mention somethin because I see the pots you're using. I just make sure I wash them well before using

str8smokn

str8smokn

@juiceyjay you keep feeding veg nutes into 3rd week of flower to continue the growth structure,I.e height and flower locations. Then you can start to transition into flower feed once the stretching has stopped. That's when she will start swelling up her fruits.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

The blue is 8 or 9 inches I believe and the pink is 6 inches rn. And the light is about 2 and a half feet from the bottom of tent. @str8smokn and during the time my hps light is on I put them under that but when it's lights out I out them under cfl for about 4 more hours.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word thanks so much nothin as good as what you be having tho lol. So I should mix the flower and veg nutes together into farther weeks or stay with just veg for next week or so? @str8smokn and much respect everything is gucciiiiii

str8smokn

str8smokn

I would stay with veg for the next two feeding times,then mix 1/ 2 veg and 1/2 flower for a feeding ,then go 1/4 veg and 3/4 flower and of course full flower from there on.
Remember to feed str8water in between feedings. And I don't feed full recommend strength either.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

You know what's my shit idk if it's 3 6 mafia but that shit that goes I gotta stay flyyyy till I diieeee lol. Or knuckle if you buck by young buck lmfao!!! But word thanks for the tips bro @str8smokn

Skunked

Skunked

Autos have picked up lately, I grew out the biodiesel mass a while back got a little over an oz but with these dialed in green crack autos etc etc you can pull a decent amount. How long are your lights on for?

THCdurk

THCdurk

My lights stay on for 18 hours for these lil bitches. @Skunked well anywhere from 16 to 18 I get tired some days and just shut lights off lil early.

str8smokn

str8smokn

You know what's my shit idk if it's 3 6 mafia but that shit that goes I gotta stay flyyyy till I diieeee lol. Or knuckle if you buck by young buck lmfao!!! But word thanks for the tips bro @str8smokn

That's the radio version. Same group,

Looking good man,that blue looks to be branching good.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom