Auto Blue And Auto Pink Grapefruit

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Thank you my g @str8smokn it's got a lil smell to it already. I haven't a feeling it's gonna be fuego

str8smokn

str8smokn

Word I'll just haven't to wait and see :D @str8smokn

I think auto correct is fucking you...
"Just HAVEN'T to wait".
So I think I misunderstood your last message.
But it's all good in tha hood? Yes?
Cool have a great day homie. Gotta get to work. Holla later.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah it fucked me in that message and the last message lmao. I hate auto correct, but yeah its good my blue is 11 inches and my pink grapefruit is 9 inches tall. I found an actual spider in my blue today not a spider mite but normal spider. He must haven't gotten in there at ni g t when they were in my closet. I killed that lil bitch. @str8smokn

THCdurk

THCdurk

Here's the latest pics of my auto blue and auto pink. They are 4 weeks in and I'm giving the 1 ml veg 1 ml bloom and .50 ml of cal mag. Under a 150 w hps and cfls not too bushy but lots of pistils.

DSC 0003
DSC 0004
DSC 0005
DSC 0006
DSC 0007
DSC 0009
THCdurk

THCdurk

This pink grapefruit is so frosty. Cant wait to see the end result. Definitely wanna get a 5 pack of these. The smell and the look of it is great. Maybe I can find a better pheno

str8smokn

str8smokn

This pink grapefruit is so frosty. Cant wait to see the end result. Definitely wanna get a 5 pack of these. The smell and the look of it is great. Maybe I can find a better pheno

What are these? Singles?
Just wondering.
When I bought mine,I knew I wanted more then one strain. So I got lucky when they had a pack of three strains,two seeds of each.
I just figured one seed would only irritate me. Cause I would want to try once more at least.
I don't know ,I ramble when it's close to my bed time.
Sorry Durk.
I think if you had another bean of each you could probably get more out of them ,just cause you know alittle more about them.
Good Vibes my friend.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

I did get single seeds. I was a newbie and still am but didn't know what I was doin. And first time on a seed site is like kid in a candy store I just wanted on of everything lmao. But I'm gonna buy a five pack of these lil ones I wish I could take pics cause it really is a frosty plant. @str8smokn I've smartend up and bought a 5 pack this go.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I know what you mean. I have been looking on the Gorilla site for days now and I have it down to five strains.
I need five more days to get down to two.
I'm looking for a good Auto Diesel .
So maybe the G13 seeds Diesel Auto.
Or
Paradise seeds Auto Acid

I don't know..
Like you said I really want them all.all five of them..
And this is just Autos..
Lol
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yeah I feel you imma have to go look at those too see and maybe I can help you narrow down the decision lol. But auto acid sounds fire and your familiar with the paradise seeds. But I was lookin at flash seeds formula one. It's a huge super auto lol. @str8smokn

Dabominable

Dabominable

Looks hella frosty, and pretty dense, the 2nd one. You ever consider just tossing under the 150w hps once they're more then a few inchers bigger? Or is electricity an issue? I know here in hawaii we've got the highest per kilowatt rate in the country
I'll be following this to the end, get it doggie!

THCdurk

THCdurk

It's not tgat dense yet and they are uner 150 watt now. What do you mean when they are a few inches bigger? Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom