For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrb53

Mrb53

Yes, for me same, photoperiods are more potent, although autos are getting better.
I like them outside for multiple harvests a year, easy, small, not attracting much attention in view or smell.
What does knock me out is the oil I sometimes make from autos, pretty damn strong.

I wish they existed a few decades ago when i lived in Northern Europa where summers are short, i could have had nice summer harvests then, instead of some plants dying in autumn from fungus, cold, mist and rain.
I grew only photos becasue that was all there was. It was a 5 to 6 month process to get decent returns. 8 weeks vegging, 8 weeks flowering...dry time, cure time...otherwise the plants were as small as autos are today. What we didn't have was variety and these quick turnovers that were done from seed to harvest in 8 to 11 weeks as a FULL TERM. When I used to grow (indoors), I used flood tables and could only fit 4 plants in a table...I do not do that anymore but I grow my autos in 1 gal cloth bags...I get .5 to 1 oz a plant and can fit 30 in my 8x4 tent easily. THC content is rising, CBD strains are developing but most import are the terpenes developed that were not here before, or at least not in the way they are now. I can plant 10 different strains at the same time.
I have tried photos in 1 gal and they just seem to stall / stress out. If I do them in 3 gal, then they work but forcing flower after 4 or 5 weeks only results in the same return. To try to compare apples to apples, the return on auto is better. Maybe because we can leave the lights on 20 hrs a day so growth is compounded. Gotta flip the photo to get a harvest in the same 10 week average I get in autos so lights go down to 12..

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I grew only photos becasue that was all there was. It was a 5 to 6 month process to get decent returns. 8 weeks vegging, 8 weeks flowering...dry time, cure time...otherwise the plants were as small as autos are today. What we didn't have was variety and these quick turnovers that were done from seed to harvest in 8 to 11 weeks as a FULL TERM. When I used to grow (indoors), I used flood tables and could only fit 4 plants in a table...I do not do that anymore but I grow my autos in 1 gal cloth bags...I get .5 to 1 oz a plant and can fit 30 in my 8x4 tent easily. THC content is rising, CBD strains are developing but most import are the terpenes developed that were not here before, or at least not in the way they are now. I can plant 10 different strains at the same time.
I have tried photos in 1 gal and they just seem to stall / stress out. If I do them in 3 gal, then they work but forcing flower after 4 or 5 weeks only results in the same return. To try to compare apples to apples, the return on auto is better. Maybe because we can leave the lights on 20 hrs a day so growth is compounded. Gotta flip the photo to get a harvest in the same 10 week average I get in autos so lights go down to 12..
Oh yes the terpenes seem to have grown exponentially in autos, actually this season i had the smelliest auto i ever had, Night Nurse, a little plant but smelling very strong, reminding me of Amnesia.

The first ones i tried years ago like Lowryder and White Dwarf were of a lot lower quality than what is available now.

Narsbars

Narsbars

Oh yes the terpenes seem to have grown exponentially in autos, actually this season i had the smelliest auto i ever had, Night Nurse, a little plant but smelling very strong, reminding me of Amnesia.

The first ones i tried years ago like Lowryder and White Dwarf were of a lot lower quality than what is available now.
I had a lowryder a few years ago, dense buds but got bud rot. I have two outdoor bushes growing by accident in the same 30 gallon trashcan. Both are pure white and snowy but only the one where I twisted and bent branches has a great smell. This time of year in Maine you live in dread of rainy cold weather causing bud rot.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I had a lowryder a few years ago, dense buds but got bud rot. I have two outdoor bushes growing by accident in the same 30 gallon trashcan. Both are pure white and snowy but only the one where I twisted and bent branches has a great smell. This time of year in Maine you live in dread of rainy cold weather causing bud rot.
Well here the rains start somewhere between September and October, we just had 5 rainy days, actually that was excellent as the plants got their natural flushing.

First plant ready in about 2 weeks, Mad Scientist x Motherlode Kush from Sannies, already looking really nice.

Rain is only an issue here when the plants are almost ready to harvest.

Cold doesnt start until end November, perfect climate for outdoor growing.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

Well here the rains start somewhere between September and October, we just had 5 rainy days, actually that was excellent as the plants got their natural flushing.

First plant ready in about 2 weeks, Mad Scientist x Motherlode Kush from Sannies, already looking really nice.

Rain is only an issue here when the plants are almost ready to harvest.

Cold doesnt start until end November, perfect climate for outdoor growing.

Sorry to derail the thread a bit, but how do you find Sannie's stuff? I've had my eye on Killing fields for years, but I've never really seen anyone growing Sannie's gear and always been hesitant.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Sorry to derail the thread a bit, but how do you find Sannie's stuff? I've had my eye on Killing fields for years, but I've never really seen anyone growing Sannie's gear and always been hesitant.

I've been growing his gear essentially from the jump. That Motherlode Kush that @Poekie has going right now is a very nice smoke, as are Silverfields and Sannie's Jack. Sannie's an OG, no doubt.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

I've been growing his gear essentially from the jump. That Motherlode Kush that @Poekie has going right now is a very nice smoke, as are Silverfields and Sannie's Jack. Sannie's an OG, no doubt.

Thank you very much. When I was first starting to think about growing years ago Sannie's gear caught my eye, but nobody ever seems to talk about them much or grow them. I have always been curious but never tried any. I will definitely have another look once I get through some of the seeds I have in the lineup.

Sorry again for the derailment Poekie

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
No worries about the thread, post what you want !
I just see @Kanzeon was quicker to answer, even with a link.
Sannies shop has his own genetics and from a few others.

I can only say i liked everything i tried so far, and also had a good communication with Sannies when i had some questions.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter

On this thread i have a few pics from last years Motherlode Kush.

And somewhere else i have some pics from Sugar Punch, but dont remember where...

Sugar Punch, a very strong smelling resinous sativa, lovely stimulating effect.

Motherlode Kush, Indica great for relax and sleep.

Brendanpre

Brendanpre

I think the thing that caught my eye was that they stick to their own stuff mostly, they don't seem to jump on the band wagon with the latest fad strains. And they actually work their lines to stabilize them, not many breeders that are creating IBL's or working lines for multiple generations. I have a feeling that their could be some amazing old school flavours hiding in there.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I think the thing that caught my eye was that they stick to their own stuff mostly, they don't seem to jump on the band wagon with the latest fad strains. And they actually work their lines to stabilize them, not many breeders that are creating IBL's or working lines for multiple generations. I have a feeling that their could be some amazing old school flavours hiding in there.
Absolutely true.
Sannies Jack is now at F9 !
That is quite rare nowadays indeed.

Narsbars

Narsbars

Ordered some of Poekie's seeds, quick ship and excellent looking beans, much better than much of the commercial stuff I have gotten at five times the price. Will do a grow journal in December.
Edit: My tent is currently going into 12/12 for some photos but I may pop a couple of the autos just to check germination and see if I can get a couple to grow under 12/12 in 5 gal. pots.

Last edited:
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter

On this thread i have a few pics from last years Motherlode Kush.

And somewhere else i have some pics from Sugar Punch, but dont remember where...

Sugar Punch, a very strong smelling resinous sativa, lovely stimulating effect.

Motherlode Kush, Indica great for relax and sleep.
I just started the Motherlode Kush you sent me and one of the Warlock x Brazil as well, looking forward to a really good sleeper 😁

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I just started the Motherlode Kush you sent me and one of the Warlock x Brazil as well, looking forward to a really good sleeper 😁

The Motherlode is really good for sleeping, and is feminized.

The Warlock x Brazil is regular, hope you get lucky.

I have a Mad Scientist x Motherlode Kush ready in about a week, looking beautiful, very compact buds and they start to get a bit purple.
Will post some pics soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom