Auto Shoot Out .

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Building up to a auto shoot out have about 10 diff strains . If theres anyone that wants to see there favorite auto strain in the ring fighting it out . Pm me and post a seed or two . Probably kick this off in the next month . Peace

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

IMG 1329
IMG 1328

Th3K3yK33p3r

Th3K3yK33p3r

Plants looks healthy and happy! I like the structure. what week in flower is she?

north knect

north knect

Hey man I remember your roof in the background or ur pics lol..I'm not a creeper promise haha..but those girls are looking a lot better now for sure good job man..il be watching this shoot out for sure as il b running about 50 this summer..still narrowing down my selections so this thread should help a bit :D..happy farming bro..what is your favorite auto and best yeilding auto?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

flowered at 3 weeks she's at week 8 now and i rekon 2 weeks left .the widows always take 14 days longer than most

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Hey man I remember your roof in the background or ur pics lol..I'm not a creeper promise haha..but those girls are looking a lot better now for sure good job man..il be watching this shoot out for sure as il b running about 50 this summer..still narrowing down my selections so this thread should help a bit :D..happy farming bro..what is your favorite auto and best yeilding auto?

Im sure your cool my brother from another mother !(actually good memory and perception) best yielding would be big bud and my fav is grand daddy purp . Just a really nice tasting laid back stone and plenty of eye appeal . tight nugs and smells Divine while drying .

north knect

north knect

Yes I'm very atentative to details lol..which breeders do u get the big bud and GDP?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

good company best shipping bar none . i find most stay true to pheno's all ways nice to get a surprise though . (good one ) there gdp dont norm grow tall but i had one that went 65cm double the yeild of the others . i got 2 oz off her norm around 30 grams . there feebies go well as well .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

My lab :

2 ) 1.2 x 1.2 x2.0 m grow tents

2 ) 900w multi spectrum Mars 2 leds

2) 250 ma/hps lights

6' hyper fan

2 aditional fans 6' about 235 cubic ft per sec

solar fan and oulet on the roof

2 )humidity/temp gauge

20 mtr of 6' insulated ducting

10m of 100m insulated ducting

5) 150mm t piece joiners

4 )150mm to 100mm reducers

cold air intake plus filter.

stacks of insulation

a reverse cycle 10000 btu aircon with de huey func

using 25l buckets/pots

digital temp controller and fan speed controller (from 30% to 100%

filed with my own compost mixed with vermiculite

feed with my own tea blend .

water / feed supply through bubble grow feeding system 1 a day small bursts main water every 3 days

Tank Water : may use additional organic nutes if required

Additional

clone tent .CLONING KIT HEAVY DUTY TENT PROPAGATION 750 X 600 X 500mm + PHILIPS FLUORO 80 cfm grow;

Veg tent . 0.9 x0.6mx 0.9m

running t5 4 bay grow tubes plus 2 ufo led's

4 x sumo hd computer fans

aquarium air pumps and air stones plus water heaters.
only

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

only using the 1 4x4x6.5 and a 3x2x3 for auto grow should hold 14 plants

organix4207

organix4207

I just finished a dinafem haze 2.0
20150127 202434
grow
Got three dif phenos.
The stretched sativa is the best of the bunch for taste and potency.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Just as a added incentive cause i really wanted a couple of people to put there favorite strains up . i will send 5 auto seeds if your seed is the winner . so for 1 seed you could end up with a big bud . ww. gdp. lemonhaze plus lowryder 2 . Sound good.

north knect

north knect

Just as a added incentive cause i really wanted a couple of people to put there favorite strains up . i will send 5 auto seeds if your seed is the winner . so for 1 seed you could end up with a big bud . ww. gdp. lemonhaze plus lowryder 2 . Sound good.
I want to see the GDP all the way..c'mon freebies :p ..can't go wrong with that purply goddess:cool:

organix4207

organix4207

looking fine bro . hows she smoke
She smoked super sweet afer a two week cure. After 4 weeks when the magic happened. Sweet , spicy incense with floral undertones. The stretch pheno very reminiscent of the jack herer she came from. Not bad yield either 56 grams dry and cured per plant average under a 1000 watt hps and t5 side lighting. Grown tlo style
Props to the Rev

Top Bottom