Auto Shoot Out .

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

Magnum supposed to be a huge yielder.
Some of those big yielding autos I've seen just don't cut it in the potency/flavor depArtment.

http://howtogrowinvalid.com/weed-strains/buddha-magnum-autoflowering-feminised-seeds/
Here's some info on her

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yeah that why i like the ww autos not as strong as regs but plenty of kick still

Icristal

Icristal

I have a question about auto plants. I have not grown them yet, but was wondering how they would do in the N. East. And if say put out after veg period mid to late June. What would be the potential harvest time? Thank you for any assistance.
Icristal

Nice thread by the way, all looks great. Happy hunting.

north knect

north knect

I have a question about auto plants. I have not grown them yet, but was wondering how they would do in the N. East. And if say put out after veg period mid to late June. What would be the potential harvest time? Thank you for any assistance.
Icristal

You and I are at about the same latitude but I'm in the next province so our outdoor season is pretty much the same..if u can get them out first week or second week of June u should have no issue harvesting between last week of August to early/mid sept..my outdoor seasons seem to be getting worse every year so I'm getting some autos to run to garentee some yeild

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Have u grown dinafems xxl ww ?
Sorry bro ive only done marijuanna seeds nl ww max and amsterdam seeds ww extreme . they both r indentical in proformance and strenght yeild taste . Probably form the same source . i only get them off nl now as there a smidge cheaper . But there freebies are better plus i get a free t shirt in the stealth packaging .

organix4207

organix4207

U
Icristal

You most definitely can grow them in the north east. I grow them in north eastern ontario. We have frosts till usually first week of June! Keep in mind most autos take longer to finish than the company's advertise. I have been doing two harvests with autos per summer. Some strains say they finish in 45 days but are usually dwarfs and yield very little. I would suggest any of Dinafem's xxl series.
Did Moby dick last summer and white widow lined up for this year.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Icristal

If your concerned about the length of time u have to grow just keep a couple of hps handy to finish . doesnt have to be complecated . put them in a bathroom or where ever i have one in my second tent under a 400w cheapy hps as the outdoor weather has gone to shit . plants happy and forming the last of the brown hairs all cloudy tri's with one or two amber . The chepie cost $129 for the kit including lamp hood deigital ballast . i dont use the lamp just keep it as a spare. use phillips agro

north knect

north knect

U

You most definitely can grow them in the north east. I grow them in north eastern ontario. We have frosts till usually first week of June! Keep in mind most autos take longer to finish than the company's advertise. I have been doing two harvests with autos per summer. Some strains say they finish in 45 days but are usually dwarfs and yield very little. I would suggest any of Dinafem's xxl series.
Did Moby dick last summer and white widow lined up for this year.
Hey man were not far apart if ur in NE Ontario..the first Ontario guy I've seen on here lol

Icristal

Icristal

Thank you everyone for you response. I have not tried autos yet, but might look into them since we have colder weather sooner than expected sometimes. Neat ideas for the end of season too, thanks all. Yea we have the same growing season pretty much. :)

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Have u grown dinafems xxl ww ?

Here's my WW XXL from last summer.

WW XXL auto1 14small

WW XXL auto2 14small

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Ok little experiment before i start the shoot out . Seen some info that suggest u can run autos flat out 24 hrs a day . So i have a big bud 3 weeks old that i gunna try it out on

Meet the lab rat
Bd 001

organix4207

organix4207

Ok little experiment before i start the shoot out . Seen some info that suggest u can run autos flat out 24 hrs a day . So i have a big bud 3 weeks old that i gunna try it out on

Meet the lab rat View attachment 495354
I'm all for an experiment bro
o wah ha ha !!! Frankenweed
I'm sure it will do fine , I'm a big believer in plants needing rest time to develop a hearty root system. It will be interesting to see the results.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Quite nice , none left. I pollinated her and made seeds with my male AK47, but smoke still just fine so sinsemilla would be very potent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom