• Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

only 2 days into the 24hr cycle and bb is starting to stretch/grow
247 006
247 007

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

was gunna harvest my ww but since she's been indoors she has started to frost up . so now 6 days later i think she's ready
247 005

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

after 3 days in grew a couple of inches and now its really starting to bud up . Normally these get little dome like buds until they reach 3/4 height .
Gd 004 Medium
Gd 005 Medium 2

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Had some bad shit happen today . My ex of 3 yrs went to the child protection people over here claiming im growing and that the kids should be taken off me .Fuck knows how she knows or if she knows (maybe taking a shot in the dark ) I dont deal, would be less than 5 people who even know i smoke and my ex knows none of them . Anyhow i sitting here waiting for the cops to turn up . The protection guy obviously rang me before he should have . Ive cleaned shop but i wont be growing for another 12ths until all the court shit is over and the dust has settled . So sorry to have fucked everyone around but this wont be happening . My c__t of an ex and i have been divorced for 3 yrs although there is still some unfinished issue . witch is why i thought it was safe to provide for myself again . Anyhow peace i have nothing much good to say so im off for awhile .

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey... shit happens, been here but not because of an X but because of a shithead friend playing like he got busted caused 4 of us to shut down our grows.. I lost my biggest setup ever of 11 strains, 24 plants just flipped them and all of these were females I was keeping..
Do whatever it takes to keep yourself safe man, we all understand and sending karma+++ your way brudda...

Top Bottom