Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 Thanks, I'm actually pretty good at taking cuts and getting roots going just won't work with these autos.

Just not with those autos though @Broken

Yeah no cuts from auto's , I'm not even sure if I can get away with a light defoliation .

I dropped 3 Barney's Pineapple Chunk Fems into a shot glass last night they claim 55-60 days flowering. That is all they will gets most likely before I break everything down do to temps.

Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 is it ok to mix 5 tsp Maxibloom in 1/2 gallon of water and then once mixed add it to 4 1/4 gallons of water and then mix and PH? I'm thinking stir it each time I take a gallon out . Hoping to cut down the time it takes me to feed. If there is a bigger risk this way I will just mix it by the gallon.

incogneato

incogneato

@Wisher619 is it ok to mix 5 tsp Maxibloom in 1/2 gallon of water and then once mixed add it to 4 1/4 gallons of water and then mix and PH? I'm thinking stir it each time I take a gallon out . Hoping to cut down the time it takes me to feed. If there is a bigger risk this way I will just mix it by the gallon.
Is there a reason ypu cant mix it all at the same time? It would be easier and takes out the chance of uneven mixing.

Broken

Broken

Is there a reason ypu cant mix it all at the same time? It would be easier and takes out the chance of uneven mixing.
that is what I wanted to do was mix the dry 5 tsp thoroughly with 1/2 gallon of water then mix it all in a 5 gallon bucket rather than do it one gallon at a time.

Broken

Broken

Wisher's initial instructions were to mix 1tsp dry nutrient in a half jar on water then add it to the gallon I think it was to insure it dissolves

incogneato

incogneato

Wisher's initial instructions were to mix 1tsp dry nutrient in a half jar on water then add it to the gallon I think it was to insure it dissolves
Then thats what i would do, makes sense honestly. I forgot maxbloom is powder.

Wisher619

Wisher619

oh I am sorry I was just giving instructions of 1 gal
if mixing say 5 gal
if you have a drill and paint mixing paddle
throw the 5 tsp in there and drill until dissolved
sorry for the miscommunication

Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 Not a problem I was 99% sure that was the case. I just figured I would ask then while I had a few minutes to rest before going down to water PH pen went completely wacky so I did the best I could with the drops.

Already ordered new PH pen it will be here Wednesday. Little Ugly I held off feeding until tomorrow I also cut the stunted mutated center mass out of it.
@str8smokn Tomorrow makes 7 weeks from seed and the Auto speed bud is still not showing pistils The biggest one has 9 nodes and has a ton of big fan leafs at top. I wonder is the deficiency or lockout I had going on has caused it not to flower? All other strains are flowering. Outdoors the say its a 12 week plant maybe that is why? Maybe it needs more than 4 hours of darkness to start ?

jipp

jipp

im thinking im gonna go to the ER to get a MIR to my head.. my vision is bad im going blind seeing black spots and shit.. cant see out of my left eye worth a fuck..

jipp

jipp

yeah, head aches. etc.

its all good, if its not better by tomorrow. ill go to the ER or some shit.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah, head aches. etc.

sounds like a severe migraine
they can cause blind spots, dizziness, nausia etc...
hope all is well and you figure your situation out
dont hessitate to be seen
it is never to early to be checked out by a professional
only To Late!!

incogneato

incogneato

@Wisher619 Not a problem I was 99% sure that was the case. I just figured I would ask then while I had a few minutes to rest before going down to water PH pen went completely wacky so I did the best I could with the drops.

Already ordered new PH pen it will be here Wednesday. Little Ugly I held off feeding until tomorrow I also cut the stunted mutated center mass out of it.
@str8smokn Tomorrow makes 7 weeks from seed and the Auto speed bud is still not showing pistils The biggest one has 9 nodes and has a ton of big fan leafs at top. I wonder is the deficiency or lockout I had going on has caused it not to flower? All other strains are flowering. Outdoors the say its a 12 week plant maybe that is why? Maybe it needs more than 4 hours of darkness to start ?
Autos are unpredictable bud. They do what they want when they want. There are a few that dont end up with the autoflower trait but i would leave the light at 20/4. The numbers on the pack are the best average usually. Every pheno will be different, thats why ive only ran one auto. Too unpredictable for me.

Broken

Broken

im thinking im gonna go to the ER to get a MIR to my head.. my vision is bad im going blind seeing black spots and shit.. cant see out of my left eye worth a fuck..

now do i call the ambulance or weight i guess or deal with it. laughs.
Just saw this man. Go see someone. look up Temporal Arteritis Mom just had a biopsy for it. Said a prayer for you.

Autos are unpredictable bud. They do what they want when they want. There are a few that dont end up with the autoflower trait but i would leave the light at 20/4. The numbers on the pack are the best average usually. Every pheno will be different, thats why ive only ran one auto. Too unpredictable for me.

I hear you on the unpredictability add that to my lack of experience. After feeding them last night they are looking good today.

incogneato

incogneato

Just saw this man. Go see someone. look up Temporal Arteritis Mom just had a biopsy for it. Said a prayer for you.

I hear you on the unpredictability add that to my lack of experience. After feeding them last night they are looking good today.
Im only on my 3rd grow so im learning with you. I guess thats why i think autos are tricky. They seem easier but not knowing what stage they're in makes it harder for a new grower to know what they should be doing. Going off the last pic you posted you're doing great though.
yeah, head aches. etc.

i forgot to respond earlier bro, how are you feeling?

Broken

Broken

I will try to post some pics tomorrow night. Will be at hospital tonight mom goes for feeding tube first thing in morning. I have some weird spots on some leaves I think it's where either they rubbed each other or laid on each other with 55%rh when I had the fans off. Could be where the water fell out of ceiling i guess. @jipp how you feeling?

incogneato

incogneato

I will try to post some pics tomorrow night. Will be at hospital tonight mom goes for feeding tube first thing in morning. I have some weird spots on some leaves I think it's where either they rubbed each other or laid on each other with 55%rh when I had the fans off. Could be where the water fell out of ceiling i guess. @jipp how you feeling?
Sorry to hear your mother is still going through it. Stay strong bro.

Top Bottom