Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

@incogneato @Wisher619 what is this? Its showing up on random leafs.

20180125 144628
20180125 144303
Broken

Broken

I'm thinking its a boron deficiency and if so is it do to ph imbalance or due to a lack of potassium and nitrogen ?

Broken

Broken

If its dwficiency then Wish will know better tban me but it almost looks like water on the leaves during lights on.
I thought the same things from maybe when I had the ceiling leak or from humidity being high and leafs touching each other during lights out and me turning the plants thus exposing wet spots or something of this nature. I do not spray them.

Something Is definitely wrong My lights just came on and its spreading fast . the spots are dieing and more leafs showing symptoms

@Wisher619 ?

incogneato

incogneato

effected leafs seem to have dried out edges as described with boron problems but is this problem current or before Maxibloom?
There's definitely a deficiency there. Thats not from water on the leaves. I wish i knew all the deficiencies by look but im still a newb as well. Im sure Wish will know. The new growth looks good. Did it start at the bottom?

Broken

Broken

Well they got feed last 2 times so now its water time at least for one as it is showing a little wilt and soil says its time so my guess is run 8 gallon of water thru it and finish with ph'ed water with nutes or no nutes

Broken

Broken

Changed my mind in hopes that @Wisher619 or @str8smokn get to read whats happening by morning. I'm going to bed. Between Mom, plants and a kidney stone I am going to lose my mind.

incogneato

incogneato

W
Changed my mind in hopes that @Wisher619 or @str8smokn get to read whats happening by morning. I'm going to bed. Between Mom, plants and a kidney stone I am going to lose my mind.
I would feed every time in that mix. Except when you do a tea. Get some rest brotha

Wisher619

Wisher619

no ph'd water...ever
until flush
it goes feed/feed/tea

dont worry about those leaves
pull them off and be done with that
focus on the buds and the nice green growth

what ever that is occured at least 1 week ago
or so
it is now showing up strong

again pop off the leaves
and if you have already fed 2x then give her a tea...heavy to let it flush a little

Broken

Broken

no ph'd water...ever
until flush
it goes feed/feed/tea

dont worry about those leaves
pull them off and be done with that
focus on the buds and the nice green growth

what ever that is occured at least 1 week ago
or so
it is now showing up strong

again pop off the leaves
and if you have already fed 2x then give her a tea...heavy to let it flush a little

Thank you very much Wisher and Incogneato. I'm sorry you guys have to talk me into coming in off the ledge so often. I promise I will try to remember these lessons like throwing out that FoxFarms nutes.

I did as you said for the 5 that were dry enough. The other 3 will be done in the morning.

I planted the first Pineapple Chunk that sprouted yesterday and its up out of the dirt today. I will have 3 or 4 of these. Wisher do you recommend I get Maxigro for them in Veg?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Thank you very much Wisher and Incogneato. I'm sorry you guys have to talk me into coming in off the ledge so often. I promise I will try to remember these lessons like throwing out that FoxFarms nutes.

I did as you said for the 5 that were dry enough. The other 3 will be done in the morning.

I planted the first Pineapple Chunk that sprouted yesterday and its up out of the dirt today. I will have 3 or 4 of these. Wisher do you recommend I get Maxigro for them in Veg?
for something super cheap yes
it works well
1tsp per gal and ph to 5.8
2.2lbs for like $14.00

cant beat that....well you can but lets just get you through your grow

Top Bottom