Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i was out side flying my quad. i forgot how much fun it to fly them damn RC things hah. even more fun high! but everything is better with some THC laughs.

i got some pictures, need to upload them today.

true og, because im a gansta hah. a bad one, but let me pretend alright! heh.

bowls up.

jipp

jipp

thats what i need a table man, bending over is for the birds.
i did make a make shift bench for my new seedlings tho. i need to get some PVC tubing. i could then make up a base pretty quick, and cheap.
You still got bend over , unless you have a 10’ ceiling height.
I got one and it’s only 6” or so off the ground , high enough to get my drain hooked up.
STR8
yeah, but that couple of extra feet off the ground helps :P for the first 5 mins i guess. i did make a make shift table for my seedings tho. i need to get some pvc pipe to do it up right and cheap.

bowl up!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got one and it’s only 6” or so off the ground , high enough to get my drain hooked up.
STR8

i did make a make shift bench for my new seedlings tho. i need to get some PVC tubing. i could then make up a base pretty quick, and cheap.

yeah, but that couple of extra feet off the ground helps :p for the first 5 mins i guess. i did make a make shift table for my seedings tho. i need to get some pvc pipe to do it up right and cheap.

bowl up!
Well mine is about 3' off the ground, with 6 foot ceiling in Basement. But this is only for mothers, and only has a 4' 4 bulb t5 above them. So really that gives 3 feet of growth for mothers. As you can see that is more than enough.

Broken

Broken

Whats up fellas? Wheres the pics at guys? All this talking needs some pics to balance out!
Hey I just got home spent the day with mom, pops and a sister watched a Movie and last months UPC ppv.
The nice thing about Autos is you can screw with the lighting when you want. I just went down turned the HPS lights off and took some pics for you :)

Surfing the last few pages of the thread...
How old are they?
53 days

STR8

I'm redneck, broken and poor lol. My plants started off on top an old bathroom vanity with a piece of scrap wood om top.keeping them up for easier access. When they grew and I could raise the lights no more I flipped the vanity on its back and put a bigger piece of wood on it expanding it and lowering it at the same time. Once the plants got a little more size to them I hung the second light and cut a sheet of plywood to lay over what I already had letting me spread the plants out some. I still have a good 6" I could go up with lights but doubt I will need to.

So Here are some pics I would label each but I don't know how to place text between pics

20180203 225915
20180203 225939
20180203 230015
20180203 225951
20180203 230007
20180203 230050
20180203 230112
20180203 230122
20180203 230137
incogneato

incogneato

Hey I just got home spent the day with mom, pops and a sister watched a Movie and last months UPC ppv.
The nice thing about Autos is you can screw with the lighting when you want. I just went down turned the HPS lights off and took some pics for you :)

53 days

I'm redneck, broken and poor lol. My plants started off on top an old bathroom vanity with a piece of scrap wood om top.keeping them up for easier access. When they grew and I could raise the lights no more I flipped the vanity on its back and put a bigger piece of wood on it expanding it and lowering it at the same time. Once the plants got a little more size to them I hung the second light and cut a sheet of plywood to lay over what I already had letting me spread the plants out some. I still have a good 6" I could go up with lights but doubt I will need to.

So Here are some pics I would label each but I don't know how to place text between pics
Looking good in there broken! Its gotta feel good seeing some buds coming in! Looks like a few fast ones and a few slower girls gonna be smokin good soon!

Broken

Broken

Looking good in there broken! Its gotta feel good seeing some buds coming in! Looks like a few fast ones and a few slower girls gonna be smokin good soon!
Its is Wonderful to see buds coming in and the tension ease.
yep looks good bro!

Thank you both
Of the pics there is 9 but only 8 plants I took 2 of the Purple Ryder (purple pheno) there is a 2nd but it has no purple.
Last 2 pics are the Auto speed bud who are freaks with no buds.
3rd from Bottom is a GSC Auto who is 12 days younger than anyone else so she may never look as good as some others but none of the others had nearly as much flower as she has at 41 days

Srenots

Srenots

53 days

lookin good over there bro...props

Broken

Broken

ok, just got done snapping some photos and feeding pfx, fatso, and white widow auto.

the white widow auto is showing sex. i removed some leafs after the photo and some before hah.

anyhow, i think i may bind it up some since it has the structure for it. ill decide tomorrow on that.
Looking forward to the pics how is The Goddess of Love doing? I did a little light bondage but could have did more.

my critical kush male is coming back to life. i poison him with metal, over water him, and of course let his feet go for days longer than i should have and lets us just forget the fact i starved him for light for 6 months hah.l but he is alive and showing signs of improvement even tho he is hungry as fuck right now and begging for some cal-mag. so maybe in 4 weeks from now he will be where he was before i fucked up and try to kill him. but he is alive and kicking ass.. i think he will be fine.. a very nice desert stud i must say.
No studs but me allowed in this house lol

93 afghan is alive and getting busy as fuck, he needs a trim.
you keeping 2 males right now?

I love the idea of making a boat load of seeds to have on hand. I have some sure fire beans on the way that are regs so I will get my first try at sexing plants come fall. I am not sure what it would take in a plant for me to go thru the effort and time to grow out a male and isolate him while growing in another space. I guess he would have to be a high yield-er potent sativa leaning plant that I could smoke forever. Does that sound like a lot?
Now if I had the room and could grow year round I might do it. Or if I had something that was hard to get and the community would benefit from my effort I might would grow out a male. But cloning is to easy for me so when I find that smoke that works near perfect for me I will do my best to keep a mom.

Sleep well, those trout are biting somewhere

Broken

Broken

lookin good over there bro...props
Thank you kind Sir. Its been a team effort with @incogneato talking me off the ledge when I thought things were looking bleak until @Wisher619 could get here with a game plan and coach a bud out of them. Mad props and respect to all of you Gentlemen for your help to all the Noobs who show up at the farm with only the knowledge that they want to grow.

Srenots

Srenots

Thank you kind Sir. Its been a team effort with @incogneato talking me off the ledge when I thought things were looking bleak until @Wisher619 could get here with a game plan and coach a bud out of them. Mad props and respect to all of you Gentlemen for your help to all the Noobs who show up at the farm with only the knowledge that they want to grow.
always learning....always helping....thats what its all about bro...looks like some fine meds over there

Wisher619

Wisher619

53 days

looks great
solid my man

Broken

Broken

I wonder if youre gonna have to flip those two? The auto trait might have went recessive on them.
I hope they do require flipping to 12/12 in a way because they would not have long to flower out if the started today. They have only showed sex so far. If they are going to be photos I could of took some clones today when I trimmed shit up. If they do get to budding and I took clones I might be forces to run some clones. If I could afford enough led lighting I would grow year round.

Top Bottom