Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

@incogneato Buds indeed stacking right up. :cool: @jipp they are growing quickly. it being the 8th week they only have 2 or 3 left hope they continue to swell.

2 of the 4 seeds of the PC are growing.

@Wisher619 with this happy frog having no nutes how soon should I give the seedling anything?

Wisher619

Wisher619

@incogneato Buds indeed stacking right up. :cool: @jipp they are growing quickly. it being the 8th week they only have 2 or 3 left hope they continue to swell.

2 of the 4 seeds of the PC are growing.

@Wisher619 with this happy frog having no nutes how soon should I give the seedling anything?
in I like to soak my media with nutrient solution right out of the gate
you can cut the solution in half
put 2 gal of water in a bucket to 1tsp of grow
mix well and ph to 5.8
soak the media with it
then pop the seed in there once the seed has popped a tail....if you are direct planting then wait until the seed has actually popped the surface and extended its first set of leaves

Wisher619

Wisher619

seedling being fed 1.8ec right out of the gate

seedlings 3 weeks old

just transplanted to the 4" cube on monday and here are the roots

in coco

jipp

jipp

i retire. you win. looking good.

my white widow is starting to grow.. i topped it to soon tho. probably, but ill let it do its own thing now i guess.

@incgneto on a outdoor plant. i do not have to top it or anything right. just let her rock, all natural and shit.

Wisher619

Wisher619

i retire. you win. looking good.

my white widow is starting to grow.. i topped it to soon tho. probably, but ill let it do its own thing now i guess.

@incgneto on a outdoor plant. i do not have to top it or anything right. just let her rock, all natural and shit.
for an outdoor
I would suggest at least Fan leaf tech
which is pulling the very most top leaves from the tallest cola/branch
it will slow it down just enough for the others to catch up
if it is gonna be all natural
I would keep doing this techniques until the plant flowers then leave it alone
what essentially you will be foing is forcing it to grow like a hedge/bush which will net you way more flower

jipp

jipp

for an outdoor
what essentially you will be foing is forcing it to grow like a hedge/bush which will net you way more flower
thats easy to remember and apply. nice. i need trees. i do not even mind if its larf outdoor or whatever i get. qwiso works for me etc.

i am gonna try to make some freesh frozen hash this time tho. ill probably fail. but what the hell if i do not try i wont learn anything from it. and i did like that hash i had so yeah. we see.

jipp

jipp

i was 300lbs this time last year, just starting to lose weight.. i was huge. trippy to tink about. i get it if you have something that your body fucks with your weight on either losing or gaining etc. i get that type of shit, but i was 300lbs of sickness because of pills. trippy to think about. so if you on oxycottin and trying to lose weight and having hard time.. toss the pills for some oil. you be healthy in no time whatever that means.

anyhow, im feeling ok today. i need to take a shot of the white widow today.
so lets get medicated.

jipp

jipp

for an outdoor
ok i fucked that up, i had two post get twisted, and the one i wanted posted did not.

so take 2, that is easy to remember. thank you for the help.

bowl up.

Broken

Broken

seedling being fed 1.8ec right out of the gate
View attachment 775146
seedlings 3 weeks old
View attachment 775147

just transplanted to the 4" cube on monday and here are the roots
View attachment 775148

in coco
View attachment 775149 View attachment 775150
Thank you, I hope mine move along like that. Hoping the maxigrow shows up tomorrow. My hope is to flip them at 4 weeks for 8 weeks of flower.

@jipp thanks for stopping in. I may get 3 of these chunks growing but the 4th shows no signs and somehow I lost the 5th lol

jipp

jipp

goonies never die. my chunk is alive. chilling with the dads, and mom.

im waiting for lights on to rotate my plants and see if anything is thirsty. my side is feeling well enough i can at least take care of my plants i think if i go slow.

jipp

jipp

just checked on the flower tent. i think i may get all girls so that be 8 that i tossed into sex. ill take them out, and veg them longer, train them etc. since the other older plants have at least 3 weeks. need to get a loup. so ill take advantage of the veg time and do some bondage on the known girls.

thats my plan as of right now.. but after a few bowls it could change :D

i doubt removing them from 12/12 will slow them down to much.

Broken

Broken

This plant is suppose to be an Auto Speed bud. Its like 7 1/2 weeks old and it claims to finish by 8-10 weeks indoors . 40-80cm. All reviews and description on its growth are vastly different than mine, and it just now showing first pistils at branching.

Its growth is crazy with Huge droopy fan leaves and 10 or 11 nodes on stem with 4 or 5 on each branch. Now I know your not suppose to go cutting on Autos. But in order to get light into the plant I think I might need to trim every other finger out of some of those big fans and maybe lolipop. My concern with doing this is it possibly slowing its stat in flowering and this thing dieing of old age without producing any bud at all. Here are some pics.

Give me your opinions everyone. @jipp this thing is messing with my head lol. @Wisher619 what would you do other than chop it lol

20180201 231432
20180201 231443
20180201 231546
20180201 231556
Wisher619

Wisher619

This plant is suppose to be an Auto Speed bud. Its like 7 1/2 weeks old and it claims to finish by 8-10 weeks indoors . 40-80cm. All reviews and description on its growth are vastly different than mine, and it just now showing first pistils at branching.

Its growth is crazy with Huge droopy fan leaves and 10 or 11 nodes on stem with 4 or 5 on each branch. Now I know your not suppose to go cutting on Autos. But in order to get light into the plant I think I might need to trim every other finger out of some of those big fans and maybe lolipop. My concern with doing this is it possibly slowing its stat in flowering and this thing dieing of old age without producing any bud at all. Here are some pics.

Give me your opinions everyone. @jipp this thing is messing with my head lol. @Wisher619 what would you do other than chop it lol
auto or not I would snip off every large fan leaf opening the canopy

jipp

jipp

reminds me of fatso not so much leaf shape but that droopy ass thing etc.

my white widow auto is growing like a regular plant i guess. just doing its thing. i guess with autos freaks are on the wtf happen scale compared to photos maybe.

its kind of trippy you can even have a auto.

Broken

Broken

Good Morning Everyone have a great day.

@jipp yeah the huge droopy fans were messing with my head for sure. I cut every other finger of some of them out and took a couple out completely. After a couple days I may get rid of more after I see how it responds.

Lets see a pic of the WW and Chunk.

jipp

jipp

ill do that today, i need to water them today.
the white widow auto is a really nice plant.. very sexy! heh.

im just trying to get the energy to get my feet moving forward to give them some fluids.

ill get a picture today for ya.

jipp

jipp

ok, just got done snapping some photos and feeding pfx, fatso, and white widow auto.

the white widow auto is showing sex. i removed some leafs after the photo and some before hah.

anyhow, i think i may bind it up some since it has the structure for it. ill decide tomorrow on that.

my critical kush male is coming back to life. i poison him with metal, over water him, and of course let his feet go for days longer than i should have and lets us just forget the fact i starved him for light for 6 months hah.l but he is alive and showing signs of improvement even tho he is hungry as fuck right now and begging for some cal-mag. so maybe in 4 weeks from now he will be where he was before i fucked up and try to kill him. but he is alive and kicking ass.. i think he will be fine.. a very nice desert stud i must say.

93 afghan is alive and getting busy as fuck, he needs a trim.

ill get picture after a bit.. waiting for them to dry out enough to move back into veg tent, and also i have to clean it.

bowls up..

Top Bottom