Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 @incogneato Whatever I got going is getting worse. The plant we talked about last time seem to not get any worse but now has leaves curling up and dieing. 2 other plants have leaves turning yellow and taco.

Broken

Broken

I just turned the lights to low and hopefully have some distilled water coming. Something in my water is doing it I think although I guess it could be not enough nutes on the big one as it is huge in comparison to the other and seems to be a different problem. I;ll go take a couple pics

Wisher619

Wisher619

I just turned the lights to low and hopefully have some distilled water coming. Something in my water is doing it I think although I guess it could be not enough nutes on the big one as it is huge in comparison to the other and seems to be a different problem. I;ll go take a couple pics
how many plants is this happening to
if just one
throw it out
sounds unrecoverable
but I need a pic of it now

Broken

Broken

Ok one plant thats biggest by far we decided it looked hungry and thought it was possibly locked out so it was flushed and let dry out to 25% and here is where I think I screwed up I thought I feed it but my notes say I gave it tea. Its 2-3 weeks into flowering. Its not extreme but I have been fighting this unstable bitch for 9 weeks was suppose to be auto but its not. Unstable genetics maybe.

20180303 135424
Broken

Broken

Plant 2 is 12 weeks and almost done. Needs watered tonight by the feel of the pot. Biggest fans turning yellow, ok maybe because its almost harvest but leaf edges turning up?

20180303 135242
Wisher619

Wisher619

Ok one plant thats biggest by far we decided it looked hungry and thought it was possibly locked out so it was flushed and let dry out to 25% and here is where I think I screwed up I thought I feed it but my notes say I gave it tea. Its 2-3 weeks into flowering. Its not extreme but I have been fighting this unstable bitch for 9 weeks was suppose to be auto but its not. Unstable genetics maybe.
def looks locked out
yea could also be shit genetics
you could keep it going but I think the end result is gonna really not be worth it in the end
but if you want to save it
I would snip off all the bad leaves and water with nutes 1tsp per gal of water
ph to 5.8
and lets start doing Feed/Water/Feed/Water

I also think your tea might be burning your plants
what are you using in your tea
did you buy +life or do you have any bacteria/fungi inoculant?

also do you have an enzyme product like say hygrozyme?
I would feed let dry
Water with enzymes let dry
Feed let dry
in that fashion
and make sure that the pot is pretty damn light and dry before your next feed or watering

Wisher619

Wisher619

Plant 2 is 12 weeks and almost done. Needs watered tonight by the feel of the pot. Biggest fans turning yellow, ok maybe because its almost harvest but leaf edges turning up?
this is normal behavior
I would only use water drom now on for this plant
remember
allow to dry before your next watering

Broken

Broken

Plant 3 is same strain as plant 2 but 2 weeks younger and has been praying its who life but leafs are turning yellow and drooping. Possibly needing feed as it was flushed and given tea last time round?

20180303 135440
Broken

Broken

def looks locked out
yea could also be shit genetics
you could keep it going but I think the end result is gonna really not be worth it in the end
but if you want to save it
I would snip off all the bad leaves and water with nutes 1tsp per gal of water
ph to 5.8
and lets start doing Feed/Water/Feed/Water

I also think your tea might be burning your plants
what are you using in your tea
did you buy +life or do you have any bacteria/fungi inoculant?

also do you have an enzyme product like say hygrozyme?
I would feed let dry
Water with enzymes let dry
Feed let dry
in that fashion
and make sure that the pot is pretty damn light and dry before your next feed or watering

The only thing I had for tea was the EWC (Foxfarms big bloom which is liquid ewc, we talked about early in thread probably before you came on to help)
I have not been using but do have a foxfarms Microbe brew. Bush Doctor® Microbe Brew® is a liquid suspension microbial inoculant with a complex blend of ingredients specially formulated to help plants achieve optimum microbial habitats at the root zone.

I also have Boomerang’s® microbial-based formula helps plants bounce back and thrive while encouraging new root growth and vegetative growth. It contains solubilized organic nutrition that is immediately available for amazingly fast recovery of stressed plants; Boomerang® can also be used as a vegetative supplement.

this is normal behavior
I would only use water drom now on for this plant
remember
allow to dry before your next watering
Great I guessed right on this one.

Wisher619

Wisher619

no mor
The only thing I had for tea was the EWC (Foxfarms big bloom which is liquid ewc, we talked about early in thread probably before you came on to help)
I have not been using but do have a foxfarms Microbe brew. Bush Doctor® Microbe Brew® is a liquid suspension microbial inoculant with a complex blend of ingredients specially formulated to help plants achieve optimum microbial habitats at the root zone.

I also have Boomerang’s® microbial-based formula helps plants bounce back and thrive while encouraging new root growth and vegetative growth. It contains solubilized organic nutrition that is immediately available for amazingly fast recovery of stressed plants; Boomerang® can also be used as a vegetative supplement.

Great I guessed right on this one.
no more tea
just water and feed

Broken

Broken

Thank you @Wisher619 , I appreciate your time, knowledge and reassurance. I have the jugs of water coming I really do think something is in our water from run off . I mixed up 5 gallons of Maxibloom last time to use the next day and swore to my self I had ph'ed it to 5.8 the next morning it looked cloudy but I wrote it off but that night I checked PH again before using it and it was at 6.3 so I got out the PH down and got it back to 5.8 but while stirring the bucket I noticed it looked to have some white particles in it. I feed the plant the needed it and yesterday I noticed a 2-3" clump in the bottom of the 4 gallons of feed and when I touched it with the stick it falls into little pieces. The water is clear with no more fog to it. I'm thinking it was a living organism that the acid killed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom