Autos Maybe

• Thread starter Broken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Broken

Broken

Yo! Im excited for you bro! Gonna have some jars of sticky icky soon. Good work on bringing them home.
Thanks bro, I had a lot of help. Think I am going to chop a Girl Scout Cookie today.

The 2 crazy plants are starting to be more trouble then their worth. They always messing with my head. Colors changing on that one so it looked like lockout or under fed, but that slowed down. Its sister has never had a problem other than missing the Auto trait until now. I noticed all the older growth is getting lighter green. So my mind starts thinking with all the vegetation it has and now the explosion of flowering growth is it under fed or is it lockout starting or it it just screwed up genetics thats going to die in 15 - 16 weeks instead or 13 like other autos.

Then there is the next group. I am about to top the PC and supercrop (I think) a couple places on the Cannatonic and maybe flip next week.

Speaking of flip, did you let yours get 12 hours of dark ? Or wake up at 4am running for the light lol

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks bro, I had a lot of help. Think I am going to chop a Girl Scout Cookie today.

The 2 crazy plants are starting to be more trouble then their worth. They always messing with my head. Colors changing on that one so it looked like lockout or under fed, but that slowed down. Its sister has never had a problem other than missing the Auto trait until now. I noticed all the older growth is getting lighter green. So my mind starts thinking with all the vegetation it has and now the explosion of flowering growth is it under fed or is it lockout starting or it it just screwed up genetics thats going to die in 15 - 16 weeks instead or 13 like other autos.

Then there is the next group. I am about to top the PC and supercrop (I think) a couple places on the Cannatonic and maybe flip next week.

Speaking of flip, did you let yours get 12 hours of dark ? Or wake up at 4am running for the light lol
Hahaha, no they're flipped finally. Those 2 stragglers are a perfect example why i dont run autos. They're so unpredictable.

Broken

Broken

Hahaha, no they're flipped finally. Those 2 stragglers are a perfect example why i dont run autos. They're so unpredictable.
I would not hesitate to grow the GSC or Especially the Ripley's again if I had the seeds. The GSC were very happy in 3 gallons vs the 5 gallon and my advice would be not to switch to HPS until week 5. One was 2 weeks behind and never developed as strong a structure as the others.

Nice looking Ripley's @Broken I've got a HBSS and Double Grape going.
The Mephisto Ripley's OG was beautiful and easy. It started showing trichomes early and ended with the most easily.

Broken

Broken

After Chopping the 1st GSC I ate some Delectable Edible Medibles Half Baked Fish. This was only a 5 mg test to make sure I "did not" get high before giving them to my patient. 4 hours I went to visit mom and let her have 5mg. She had no adverse effects and it did help some with her pain. Tomorrow we will talk and see what she thinks about a next dose. If edibles will work that will be great, but I will have to learn how to make edibles with a way to gauge the thc levels Fairly accurate.

I am loving watching this Ripley's OG . It is at 12 full weeks and has close to 100% red hairs and 100% foggy trichomes. So far I have not harvested a single amber trichomes. This plant I think could go another week at least.

So Tell me Your opinions on what you think I have to gain or lose by waiting until the amber shows.

Bowls up @jipp

20180305 221026
20180305 221112
incogneato

incogneato

After Chopping the 1st GSC I ate some Delectable Edible Medibles Half Baked Fish. This was only a 5 mg test to make sure I "did not" get high before giving them to my patient. 4 hours I went to visit mom and let her have 5mg. She had no adverse effects and it did help some with her pain. Tomorrow we will talk and see what she thinks about a next dose. If edibles will work that will be great, but I will have to learn how to make edibles with a way to gauge the thc levels Fairly accurate.

I am loving watching this Ripley's OG . It is at 12 full weeks and has close to 100% red hairs and 100% foggy trichomes. So far I have not harvested a single amber trichomes. This plant I think could go another week at least.

So Tell me Your opinions on what you think I have to gain or lose by waiting until the amber shows.

Bowls up @jipp
I focus more on the cloudy trics than the amber. As long as i get the cloudy trics i want i pull em.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Bowls up @jipp

Very nice man!

I focus more on the cloudy trics than the amber. As long as i get the cloudy trics i want i pull em.

I am always a nervous wreck looking at Trics. It's done... it's not done.. another two weeks....RIGHT NOW!. Haha. I need to fucking relax already.

Broken

Broken

N

Nice fat buds bro, well done!
Thank it did take a village or at least a farm

Very nice man!
I am always a nervous wreck looking at Trics. It's done... it's not done.. another two weeks....RIGHT NOW!. Haha. I need to fucking relax already.
Thanks man. I am a nervous reck all grow if anything changes lol but now that I have started chopping decisions get easier

Broken

Broken

@Wisher619 whats the deference in appearance of a plant thats needing more nutes(starving) and lockout ? One of my headaches plants has got a ton of flowers started and seems as the get bigger the plants color is fading more each day. this pic is a couple days old . I was trying not to have to bother you, with the way life is rolling right now its tough to remember everything and I forgot to write down what I did last with this plant.

20180305 220310
Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 whats the deference in appearance of a plant thats needing more nutes(starving) and lockout ? One of my headaches plants has got a ton of flowers started and seems as the get bigger the plants color is fading more each day. this pic is a couple days old . I was trying not to have to bother you, with the way life is rolling right now its tough to remember everything and I forgot to write down what I did last with this plant.
1tsp MaxiBloom ph'd to 6.0
water to runoff
gotta feed the plant

Broken

Broken

1tsp MaxiBloom ph'd to 6.0
water to runoff
gotta feed the plant

Thank you. The pot isn't light yet. Feed now anyway?

When I feel sick the wife tells me to get off the computer playing web doctor.

In the morning I want to take a couple pictures. One will be the drain holes of this plastic pot. The other will be of a plant that had prior problems and is ugly but hasn't really gotten worse after last time, but its in a fabric pot and the fabric is showing something I had not noticed before. both the 1st plants drain holes and the fabric have something white on them. Another thing, This morning when it was time to move the plant pictured above out of the bathroom and into the light I thought there was a funky odor. I will confirm in the morning.

Again probably just an inexperienced dude trying to play doctor but does this sound like root rot?

If you have children I hope they are not as big of a pain in the ass as I am.

Wisher619

Wisher619

In the morning I want to take a couple pictures. One will be the drain holes of this plastic pot. The other will be of a plant that had prior problems and is ugly but hasn't really gotten worse after last time, but its in a fabric pot and the fabric is showing something I had not noticed before. both the 1st plants drain holes and the fabric have something white on them. Another thing, This morning when it was time to move the plant pictured above out of the bathroom and into the light I thought there was a funky odor. I will confirm in the morning.

Again probably just an inexperienced dude trying to play doctor but does this sound like root rot?

so allow the pot to dry out until the leaves start to point upwards
you eill notice tge plant getting pretty light
tgen feed until you get about 15% drain from the bottom

incogneato

incogneato

@Wisher619 has been spoon feeding alot of us "kids" here for awhile lol. The something is probably just nutrient buildup. I have it on all of my pots too.

Broken

Broken

I know everyone can not spend as much time as I do trying to get water and feed to the right PH. I spent 4 hours today trying to get 4 plants taken care of. I'm starting to wonder if I need to have my dr check me for a brain defect or onset of Alzheimer's brain cell's dying in mass or something.

First I thought I would make up 3 gallon of feed so I poured 3 jugs in a bucket and the ph meter showed 8 I knew it had to be wrong so I got out the old meter out calibrated them and water read 7. I dropped 3 drops of ph down and mixed it up and it went to 4 something and I kept adding a few drops at a time and rechecking it which took forever. Just when I get it back up to 6.0 I realize I have not added nutes yet so I mix up enough for 4 gallons and realize this is going to drop my ph again so I set that bucket aside and grabbed another.

I went to the car got another 4 gallon and heated 1 gallon because the water was very cold (40). When I added the nutes the ph was back in the 4's. I start adding ph up, I am checking and rechecking meters and chemical drops stir the bucket check again.

Sometimes my meters are still slowly dropping until they automatically turn themselves off.

(I have had to correct more misspelled words on this post than I have the whole rest of the week)

Top Bottom