B.O.G.'S Sour Grape in Straw Bales

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Just a tip to everyone growing outdoors .... Start getting up early and shake the $hit out of your girls ...... Did an inspection and already found a tiny .... tiny .... piece of mold and snipped it out.
Looks like the daily intense examinations start as of today ...... :doctor:

Oh here's a pic I posted in the Sept. contest, just started week 5 of flower with the Sour Grape in bales. This is Sour Grape # 2 and it was not the one with the tiny ...... tiny ....... Mold

derkaderk

derkaderk

It rained HARD here yesterday. Supposed to have another round today as well.

I know what you mean about the daily intense examinations @ZONER .

So it begins....good looking girl you got posted .

ZONER

ZONER

It rained HARD here yesterday. Supposed to have another round today as well.

I know what you mean about the daily intense examinations @ZONER .

So it begins....good looking girl you got posted .
Thanks derkaderk,
That friggin mold sneaks up like magic, as soon as you think it's gone ....WHAMO .... Like a frickin Houdini magic show, it seems to multiply faster than some third world countries.

ZONER

ZONER

Here is a pic of my B.O.G.S SOUR GRAPE #1 definitely a totally different pheno. This girl is starting to get more color but her bud sites are not as developed as #2. The smell from #2 is way more fruity than #1. But #1 is getting a lot more frosty ...... Oh and you can leave out the #2 jokes .... I know your all saying ..Geez my number 2 never smells fruity ...lol

Last edited:
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

LMAO....funny shit bro. That SG look amazing. Some dense ass buds on mine, I can def see how they would mold easily. Outdoor comin to a close soon...gonna be a nice harvest for ya bro. Awesome job! MGG

ZONER

ZONER

LMAO....funny shit bro. That SG look amazing. Some dense ass buds on mine, I can def see how they would mold easily. Outdoor comin to a close soon...gonna be a nice harvest for ya bro. Awesome job! MGG
Hey MGG,
It's going really well in the bales , and don't even mention that "M" word. I swear the plants can hear you brother. The only thing I have going for me is they get the early morning sun, so after shaking them they do dry a lot quicker then my other ladies behind the other building.

ZONER

ZONER

Well a little bit of news on my girls behind the 2nd out building, since I do not know what genetics the Farmers Mix 2013 is there are two girls that had to be trimmed of some mold starting on some buds. Instead of trying to clip out the pieces out of the buds, I just clipped the whole bud. Figured better safe than sorry since every time I try to take a little I end up taking more anyway so let the good times roll .... Dirty Mother F'in mold just gotta love the outdoors....

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

Yes, these are the ones in the bales and they are around 4 1/2 feet tall. Sour Grape #1 is about 4 feet wide and Sour Grape #2 is about a little over 5 feet wide...:p

Cool, they're doing great then! So would you rate straw bale growing as a method?

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

All this rain and humid weather bro, coming at the wrong time.. Good ole Mother Nature throwing curve balls and sliders at ya.. .. And them dense ass buds!.. Your still hitting it out of the park brother.. Happy harvesting.. The Don

Latest posts

Top Bottom