B.O.G.'S Sour Grape in Straw Bales

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Rotten Milk?
Hey Seamaiden,
One of the freebies I received with an order the pollen master is forum member BAKEDREALITY below is a description Baked sent me:

ROTTEN MILK

Blackwater (Mendo Purps x SFV-Cali Connect) x Milkshake (Airborne G13/Haze x Dairy Queen-Kid Twist)...

Blackwater...I usually ran about 9 weeks. It was sensitive on the N...would turn almost black sometimes. A very unique taste along with a stupefying high.

Milkshake male used was an identical specimen to a keeper mom found out of a pack of freebies. The male was found when Kid asked me to do a full 10 bean run...I ended up keeping the mom from the freebie pack. Even in veg one of the stinkiest plants...in flower it's just overwhelming like a sweet rotten cheese. I have pulled the Mom as early as 50 days...a good run is 8 weeks. The jar pop on the mom was of skittles...when hit it was sweet fruity inhalke with an exhale that turned everything to like a sweet cream...like a McD's milkshake. It was a nice daytime high IMO

ZONER

ZONER

Well my girls are starting to flower, here are a few little bud shots.

View attachment 433200
this is Sour Grape #1 ^^^^^^ in the Straw Bale
View attachment 433203
This is the Sour Grape #2 in the Straw Bale
View attachment 433204
this one is a Farmers Mix 2013 ^^^^^^^ freebie unknown
View attachment 433205
this is an accidental Kona Sunset crossed either with a Kona Sunset or a Blue Buddah ^^^^^^^
View attachment 433206
this is BakedReality Rotten Milk #1 ^^^^^^^
View attachment 433207 this is Bakedreality Rotten Milk #2 ^^^^^^^^^View attachment 433209
this is BakedReality Rotten Milk # 3

all the plants remain healthy, but as I stated before the straw bales will need a hand feeding with nutrients due to the siphon set up I used not pulling enough to feed the MJ.
Well see ya later ya farmers and the thumbnail below is ? A mistake
well ya farmers my last 2 BOGS SOUR GRAPES are doing well. So just a few new pics. started their molasses feed this week and getting fat. Strange enough the one that was chewed up by the jap beetles has a better structure than the darker green one more wider branching .... the ones behind my second out building require at least a 6 foot ladder for me to take some pics...lol... most are over 8 ft tall. OK on with the pics.
PC310978

SOUR GRAPE #1 ^^^^^^^
PC310976

SOUR GRAPE #2 ^^^^^^^
PC310977
SOUR GRAPE #2 ^^^^^^

The following are some random pics behind the 2 out building
PC310969 PC310970 PC310972 PC310974

PC310971
PC310975
ZONER

ZONER

They are lookin great Z. Gonna be fat and heavy by the time theyre ready to come down. Awesome job on em brother. MGG
Whats up MGG, getting my two 1000 w HPS lamps hung up high in the pole barn just in case they need to be moved indoors as they near the 9 weeks. Of course that the one behind the 2 nd building, the ones in the bales are BOG'S gear so I'm hoping to finish those 2 by the end of September. Time to get the baby aspirin ready, so I don't stroke out from the stress.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

yeah couldn't hurt........the curly grain yellow birch and rock maple tend to burn good in rough winters! You got a fancy ass signature zoner...I am envious.

ZONER

ZONER

Man those are looking really good @ZONER

My Dad used to grow tomatoes in strawbales and they always did quite well....
Looks like your ladies are liking the strawbales as well......

Sending positive vibes for nice Fall weather.
Thank Wayne it always means a lot when an experienced farmer gives ya a thumbs up ..... Oh and my tomatoes,peppers and eggplants love those bales.

ZONER

ZONER

Good morning ya farmers, had to tie up one of my Sour Grapes to the fence to support her. Seems the decomposing bale started to tilt, was under the branches when I thought I would snap a pic of the trunk.
This trunk is twice as thick as Sour Grape #2's but Sour Grape #2 has way more flowing sites and branching ..... So here is the trunk in the bale pic....

ZONER

ZONER

Hey Farmers ..... well BOGS SOUR GRAPES in the bales are filing out very nicely they are just starting week 4.
Now on to a different issue I have now is the girls behind the second out building, they are only getting about 4 hours of direct sunlight ..... now I don't want to move them to any area up front because it is kinda risky. Since it looks like I will have an above average September for temps do you think I should just leave them where they are .... Any opinions ?

PC310970   Copy PC310972   Copy PC310971 these are the bale girls, 1st one is ???? in a 7 gallon smart pot lost the name tag early on and to tell you the truth I thought she was a done for with the jap beetles and every other issue I had with her. She does have a fruity skunk smell to her though, hell I'll smoke her anyway who am I kiddin ...lol

The one in the middle is Sour Grape #1 and is quite compact and not branching out as much as the Sour grape #2 which has a terrific and I mean a terrific sweet grape candy smell almost like a jollyrancher candy when I touch her, even just a branch moved causes it to smell so good ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom