B.O.G.'S Sour Grape in Straw Bales

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Yea bro nice...get ur ass down south...we got a longer season...lol..
It's still fuckin hot...nice work man...
That's where I was headin till my ole lady wanted to move closer to her 4 little nieces her mommy and useless daddy, oh and her daddy left them on thanksgiving when she was 12 yrs old. But now that he got ill he believes his son and daughter should take care of him since his old girlfriend wouldn't, Oooopppps getting off track, thanks stoner my one sour grapes leaves are turning a real dark purple .... And the weather temps are around 68-70 in the day time and 48-55 at night. I've had great humidity its staying around 50-55% in the day and creeping up to 70-75% at night. Brother it's like sitting on a pin cushion, for some reason I keep hoping every years end of outdoor season will be like this year. But I keep looking for that big shoe in the sky to drop...lol

ZONER

ZONER

Okay farmers just checked the tric's on both Sour Grape plants and I am starting to see 25 % amber tric's so it looks like several more days before the chop. After that I will put together my notes regarding the use of straw bales but that won't happen till I trim, cure and sample the budski's.
Will say the darker of the two has way more visible tric's and sticky buds.

ZONER

ZONER

Right on man..nice run bro...happy times..
Hey Stoner thanks ..... The temps were in the low 80's yesterday and today and the outside humity during the day was 40%. Next couple of days it will be in the mid 70's so I will probably take them down on Thursday the latest.
As Stimpy says ...Happy Happy Joy Joy ....:happy:

ZONER

ZONER

Oh yeah .... Sea, I took all my girls in smart pots and put them inside my barn and set my lights up to finish them up. Wasn't getting enough direct sunlight on them so I will use the 4X1000w HPS lamps for the ones that need to go longer. But if anything it was a great learning experience, gotta say this old dog is tired after moving these girls today......:oldman::nurse:

Top Bottom