back again with fire og ... cs nutes

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Did a quick check up on my girls and they are all standing up and looking like they are starting to swell up big time now. Lots of golf balls in there and the hairs keep shoooting out but i have seen a few nugs start to throw a few red hairs. Is this a sign that this plant is an early finisher????

T

tipper619sd

No do not go by the hairs

ok cool i was wondering tho i took a leaf sample and saw that there were many trichs turning cloudy about 20 % and the hairs were starting to change color .I was just wondering what the plant could be telling me. Thanks BG . I also noticed that the nugs furthest away from direct light are getting bigger and fatter then ones in direct light kinda cool to me to see things like this. Hope all is well guys peace and happy farming

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Its hard to believe there already 20% amber trichs the pics are hard to see but they still look weeks out from harvest. If ya picked em now you wouldnt be happy way to fluffy yet you want them to look like there gonna explode oozing resin

T

tipper619sd

Its hard to believe there already 20% amber trichs the pics are hard to see but they still look weeks out from harvest. If ya picked em now you wouldnt be happy way to fluffy yet you want them to look like there gonna explode oozing resin

OH no the trichs are about 20% cloudly and not at all they still have weeks left lol. I was just saying i was seeing the trichs change from clear to cloudy already and to me it seemed a lil early to be seeing them change but who knows lol. Sorry for the mix up bro

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

The plants are telling you they are on the down swing and at the beginning of the end. You still have a few weeks to go, probably a 9-10 week run in total for you, until those girls are ready to come down. While I do not go by how the pistils look for harvest, I do use them to judge when to start thinking and prepping for harvest.

T

tipper619sd

The plants are telling you they are on the down swing and at the beginning of the end. You still have a few weeks to go, probably a 9-10 week run in total for you, until those girls are ready to come down. While I do not go by how the pistils look for harvest, I do use them to judge when to start thinking and prepping for harvest.

Righteous man thanks .

T

tipper619sd

UPDATE !!
SO went in the room today to find another plant leaning. A good and a bad thing. But went to work and tied up every branch that was leaning or had fell. I added 1ml/gal of bud booster to my rez along with some uc roots and a few gals on water. preparing for the swell to start and the nutes to cut back besides the booster. Ppms are at 700 solid and my ph is at 5.6. All of the flowers have grow nice and big getting real frosty right now. Loving the smell in there kinda sweet funk! Im going to take these gals to week 10 including flush and see how big the really get. Hope u guys enjoy the pics peace.

Imagejpeg 2 34
Imagejpeg 2 35
Imagejpeg 2 36
Imagejpeg 2 37
Imagejpeg 2 38
Imagejpeg 3 2
Imagejpeg 3 3

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Tipper get ahead of the swell and tie everything up. Otherwise you will be seeing new plants each day that are falling over. But those girls are looking damn sexy, should be a very nice harvest for you.

T

tipper619sd

Awesome bro!

THanks turbo loving ur thread also

Tipper get ahead of the swell and tie everything up. Otherwise you will be seeing new plants each day that are falling over. But those girls are looking damn sexy, should be a very nice harvest for you.

I am one step ahead pf you i tied up everything yesterday and still found a few falling over today but it wasnt bad. Thanks SG for all the advice man i appreciate it. I am hoping to have a great harvest this round especially after christmas comes and goes i really need this for bills and smoking lol down to my last 14 grams trying to hold over until this harvest

T

tipper619sd

Quick update since i added more nutes.

Well things are really taking off my flowers have all started to swell and have doubled on resin production. Since adding in more base nutes things have been great. My ppms are at 750 my water temp is 66 my rh is in the mid 40's and room temp at 75 - 77.
Starting week 6 today and and by next week ill be at 10 ml a gal on the bud booster. I hoping within the next feww weeks these girls gain a whole bunch of weight!! Anyways heres a few pics i took as soon as lights turned on within the hour they turned on lol. Enjoy the weekend guys and stay safe Peace.

Imagejpeg 2 44
Imagejpeg 2 43
Imagejpeg 3 5
Imagejpeg 2 42
Imagejpeg 2 41
Imagejpeg 2 40
Imagejpeg 3 4
Imagejpeg 2 39

T

tipper619sd

definatly jelous. im still 45 days out :(

Dont be man ur already in the right step got them growing and patience is a virtue.
Throw up a grow log or something so we can check u out man

T

tipper619sd

took a few more pics today went in my room added pure water to my rez about 25 gals and 2 ml/gal of the roots. My rez ppm is @ 600 on the dot and my system ppms are at 750 i added to the system 70ml or BB and 20 ml of A&B. 50 ml of roots and topped off with fresh water. Tomorrow we will see how these girls react to the new sauce. Take care peace and happy farming.
Imagejpeg 2 1
Imagejpeg 2

Top Bottom