back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

little verbal update no pics sorry farmers grow room pics tomorrow ill use the shitty cam if i have to and something extra speical a friend wants me to to do a little photography project he has a 14000 watt room with lots of strains and im gonna be running a couple of pounds of material and documenting with pics for everyone!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Looking forward to see how some of those beasters are doing thanks for the heads up ill be sure to put my helmet on next time i peep in lol...
Its awesome visiting big grows man especially grows that r dialed and full of sweet sexxy healthy plants i could literally sit in some and just watch the grass grow.
Helluva grow comeing back in after 4yrs off much respects and skills to be able to pull something like that off. Last break i had was like a year and i totally dropped the ball my first grow back in..
Alright man cant wait to see the ladies.
Peace

green bastard

green bastard

Looking forward to see how some of those beasters are doing thanks for the heads up ill be sure to put my helmet on next time i peep in lol...
Its awesome visiting big grows man especially grows that r dialed and full of sweet sexxy healthy plants i could literally sit in some and just watch the grass grow.
Helluva grow comeing back in after 4yrs off much respects and skills to be able to pull something like that off. Last break i had was like a year and i totally dropped the ball my first grow back in..
Alright man cant wait to see the ladies.
Peace
dude you a good guy man thanks for the little praise lol....im only as good as my teachers which one of them is myself alot of trials and errors before i was smokin AAAA+ herb but now that im here it dont get much better....youll like the grow im goin to over the weekend cola that are running 2 feet with some serious girth crazy shit ill get some shots up got a dr appointment this morning so hopefully get some pics done tonight

green bastard

green bastard

SDC11664
SDC11665
SDC11667
SDC11670

green bastard

green bastard

doin a little trimming here while im snappin a few pics with my old shitty camera till sometimethis weekend gotta buy a new charger for the better one!....plants a quick finsher down in almost 8 weeks with some nice size!

Latest posts

Top Bottom