Bad News Part of Parental Stock lost

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trinityalps

trinityalps

That's very sad news. But its going to be ok, just a bunch more work. You'll be fine.

bonkia

bonkia

Im sorry to hear that . However i am very pleased with the white og i just got from you. I got them very fast and i recently purchased seeds from another site and breeder out of 10 imature seeds 1 poped.... All 10 white ogs are alive and well. Sorry to hear about your lose glade i got my hands on them while i can.

bonkia

bonkia

Damn new bids are up to 400 smackers and 15hours left i feel like i stole mine :)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the news Karma. Hope everything works out in the end.

B

bootlegbrewer

Bummer man. That really sucks, but I have no doubts that you will come through this with plenty more killer strains.

S

Steve Z

damn wish i didnt give out the rest of those point breaks!! but ah well live and learn brotha!

winta you better make justice with those!!!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry Karma, I know things happen. I was hit last week by a gang of 6-8 and lost a room full and all my genetics also (about 60 variety of seed). Dont give up and keep up the great work!!

mack 10

mack 10

bad news , hope you can remake? maybe better. had my eye on that white og too.

U

UNVME

Sorry to hear about your loss.. would love to see that HA-Og crossed with something good. Best of luck in the future. :party0042:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to see u bouncing back karma!! Im sure u will cover that lost bro! Keep up the good work!

And a specialy shoot out for let us know about ur lost. There's so many big banks out there that would of never spread the word, and yet still be releasing the crosses as if it was original parent stock.

Real Breeder ethic!!

Mud Man

Mud Man

I will be happy to test any newness Karma >> you killing it... K+ all day every day

Mud Man

Mud Man

Glad to see u bouncing back karma!! Im sure u will cover that lost bro! Keep up the good work!

And a specialy shoot out for let us know about ur lost. There's so many big banks out there that would of never spread the word, and yet still be releasing the crosses as if it was original parent stock.

Real Breeder ethic!!

True ! Nice words TCM

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hero your head up hommie you will come back ten times stronger than before peace

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

I'm very sorry to hear that brother. I have not had the opportunity to run any of your gear yet, but was really looking forward to the White OG. Hopefully everything will end up for the best. Stay positive bro.

edit: Just read a bit deeper into the thread. I'm glad to see you're already bouncing back from it.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

will some kryptonite cheer you up

K

Karma Genetics

Wow that kryptonite looks pretty kushi, yeh that cheers me up ha ha

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Im testing Chem DD male from Rezdog, Apollo 13 BX males, and a few others.

Let me know if I can help with any of my males or testing for you.

Good Karma to you,

~Lem

C

CannaKings

Sorry to hear Karma, we're holding some of your SFV crosses at the moment and happy to have them! Happy to help anyway we can!

J

John Blaze

hey karma i have a fem bean of shoreline if thats any help to you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom