• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That is fucked up. Sorry you had a old man like that

lol.
Aint nothing but a thing @stonestacker I did grow up a pretty angry young man. But luckily I got it all sorted. :)

I could have turned out to be like this kid

He had no money, oh
No good at home
He walked the streets a soldier
And he fought the world alone and now it's

Tequila in his heartbeat
His veins burned gasoline
It kept his motor runnin'
But he never kept it clean

G gnome

G gnome

Aint nothing but a thing @stonestacker I did grow up a pretty angry young man. But luckily I got it all sorted. :)

I could have turned out to be like this kid

He had no money, oh
No good at home
He walked the streets a soldier
And he fought the world alone and now it's

Tequila in his heartbeat
His veins burned gasoline
It kept his motor runnin'
But he never kept it clean

Thats a lotta hair!!!!

I didnt hear a word they sed cuz i was so distracted by the hair

G gnome

G gnome

Screenshot 2016 09 25 16 00 29

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
This round was 780 kwh logged so far.
That includes the lower light running the clones. So in reality I'll have to mix this one with the next grow and split them.

But as of right now since I'm at harvest. 780 kwh× .066c =$51.48

Not bad.

Visually the mh let me down as far as yields are concerned.

But as far as quality is concerned.
They are quite frosty and smell dank.

I'll be happy to run these clones under hps and see how they react differently. It'll give me a good comparison. Also winter is approaching so it would be better.

20160925 161603

20160925 161715

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Have a safe surgery bro. Good vibes and fast healing

Thanks @incogneato .
I've got 2hrs before I need to be in the hospital. 3hrs before surgery starts. :sweating::speechless::puke2::hungover::dead:.

My stomach is full of butterflies.
Couldn't sleep well last night. I was wide awake after 3am.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Just got home.

Surgery was at 9:30 am. It was under a 1hr procedure. The remaining time was spent in surgery recovery room.

Immediately after waking up I thought "that wasn't so bad."

But then they had me sit upright.
They had me switch from my bed to a wheelchair. And helped me get dressed. Wow this is when all the pain set it and I realized how limited my range of motion now is.

They then gave me a percocet at the surgery center. I took that with the glass of water they wanted me to drink, And a couple crackers.
After taking the meds I got a big hot flash, started sweating and was on the verge of vomiting. This is because I haven't taken pain meds in so long my tolerance was super low.

So I asked for a wet cold rag.

Placed wet rag on head, neck & face. To help drop temp of the hot flash. Which in turn removed the intense nausea. (There is no way in hell I'm gonna let my self throw up right after surgery to my lower abdominal area)

Since getting home I now take only 1/2 a pill. This is to slowdown tolerance build up so these meds remain effective throughout the entire recovery. As well as reducing the chances of me getting nauseous.

I am now bed ridden for a couple days. Seems lying on my back or sitting straight up are my only (reasonably comfortable) positions.

My nuts hurt, my dick hurts, my stomach hurts, back hurts. Walking
And all this agony makes my brain hurt :hungover:.

Here is the educational surgery video on right side inguinal hernia laparoscopically repaired. Just remember if you watch it (if you can handle it) that I had both sides done.

My my initial hernia was small. But after I had acquired the hernia. I ended up catching a cold from my wife. And all the hacking and sneezing and blowing my nose. Made the hernia much larger. The surgeon was telling me that it was a big one, compared to when I went in for the consult.

So there ya have it. These things can tear and become large even after a week or 2 of almost doing nothing. Can't imagine what a person staying active with their hernias would look like after long periods of time have passed (this means fix your shit sooner rather than later @thunderfudge, we care about you here on the farm )

I'm glad I rushed to get it fixed before it potentially got any worse.

But now I'm in large amounts of pain for days :nailbiting:. The percocet takes the edge off, but does not mask it all.

I can't wait for a couple weeks to pass.
That way I can look back on this whole experience and be glad it's over.

Right now its the tough stuff making me wish it was over. Like going pee
or poop. I'm hoping if my diet is liquids enough. That I can hold off on pooping for the first day or 2. Gotta let my sutures, stitches, tacks have a bit of healing before I attempt to stress them. I haven't eaten since 8 last night. That way I could empty my intestines before surgery. I knew it would be painful if I hadn't. It bought me at least 1-3 days of pooping-pain-freedom.

I'm gonna stick to protein shakes, soups, smoothies for the first week or so. Then move onto more solid items after things get back in working order.

The surgery itself is over and I have survived which is a huge psychological relief.

But now I'm onto the hardest part of it all which is the recovery portion.

They estimate back to work in 6-8 weeks. That far along the healing process should put the mesh close to it's rated load supporting capacity.

This recovery length is to allow the site to heal: stitches, sutures, allowing new tissue to form over the new mesh creating a new wall.

Once fully established it is rated for %100 the amount of force your lower abdominal area would see from day to day activities (jumping, coughing, etc). But I think full heal is between 1-3 years. 6-8 weeks puts my abdominal wall around %80 it's load capacity.

incogneato

incogneato

The first week or two can be a little rough but you'll be on your feet in no time. Glad to hear it went smooth brotha. The best advice I can give you is don't rush your recovery. I did and it took even longer to heal. Same with my workout partner. He tried to get back into it too early and we booted his ass outta the gym lol. Smoke a bowl and take it slow. Feel free to send me those percs if you don't want em haha.

Top Bottom