rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today's update on the beast.
20170109 003037

20170109 003020

20170109 002959

She is about 6" tall.

I will probably flip 7"-10" tall. The branches are growing in fast.

I feel she needs to be flowered asap cause she is getting ready to take over the tent lol.

The runt/mutant is still tiny. Yet she still keeps powering on.
20170109 002415

20170109 002813

See what she ends up turning into.

Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

The method is really cool, I will be doing one later. Probably once I have a clone or some feminized seeds. Hey rmoltis where do you order your beans from? I'm in Washington and am planning in stocking up with trump and co taking office.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Looks kinda like mine. If i may say so

Has a similar look.

If you drilled 16-32 evenly spaced holes around your pot tops you could use them for training your ladies even flatter.

The method is really cool, I will be doing one later. Probably once I have a clone or some feminized seeds. Hey rmoltis where do you order your beans from? I'm in Washington and am planning in stocking up with trump and co taking office.

I lived in Washington for a long time.
Out here in PA until the wife finished her PhD program.

I order 90% of my beans off attitude seed bank. %100 of my orders have been received.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Has a similar look.

If you drilled 16-32 evenly spaced holes around your pot tops you could use them for training your ladies even flatter.

I order 90% of my beans off attitude seed bank. %100 of my orders have been received.

The airpots are useful for this too :)

The beast is living up to her name!!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I feel like your making a scrog net without the actual net lol, well done sir!

Who needs a net :cool:

The airpots are useful for this too :)

The beast is living up to her name!!

Thx everybody for the positive words!

I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me. This gal has been taking me for a ride that's for sure.

Today's update on The Beast.

20170109 084607

20170109 084839

20170109 084545

20170109 084436

She sure is aptly named. she's so damn tough to domesticate lol.

At the pace she is growing I'll be flipping within a couple days. I don't think I can let her grow past 10" tall with the stretch she's putting on.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I maybe should have started the seedlings a week sooner or so.
I placed them in with the beast so that them being shaded would initiate a stretch for the light.

Sure enough they started fattening up their fan leaves. Stretching the petioles of the fan leaves longer in search for the light. And the internodal distance of the entire stalk of the plant is increasing as well.

They are definitely stretching for the light. They could very well reach it within a week or 2 If I keep the single cola training going. That way the focus can be on growing the top shoot higher and faster.

But the beast is speeding up too so it may maintain the lead before everything works out.

We will see how things go.
Worst case scenario maybe the single cola ladies will rocket for the light once initiated to flower. I've seen some good looking single cola ladies online before. For example.
Gallery 26586 13509 1689962
DSCF1167

If I got some of those things it would work out nicely :cool:

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Has a similar look.

I use the lip of the pot, then hook with pipe cleaners, it works, ive done holes, then watered an it goes out holes an i get mess.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I maybe should have started the seedlings a week sooner or so.
I placed them in with the beast so that them being shaded would initiate a stretch for the light.

Sure enough they started fattening up their fan leaves. Stretching the petioles of the fan leaves longer in search for the light. And the internodal distance of the entire stalk of the plant is increasing as well.

They are definitely stretching for the light. They could very well reach it within a week or 2 If I keep the single cola training going. That way the focus can be on growing the top shoot higher and faster.

But the beast is speeding up too so it may maintain the lead before everything works out.

We will see how things go.
Worst case scenario maybe the single cola ladies will rocket for the light once initiated to flower. I've seen some good looking single cola ladies online before. For example.
View attachment 658488

If I got some of those things it would work out nicely :cool:

All I think when I see that picture is... "I have the power!"...

1776235-poster01copy.jpg

And if anyone can make it happen, it's you my man :)

Foxlink

Foxlink

I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me. This gal has been taking me for a ride that's for sure.

View attachment 658484
View attachment 658485
View attachment 658486
View attachment 658487

At the pace she is growing I'll be flipping within a couple days. I don't think I can let her grow past 10" tall with the stretch she's putting on.

Wow- the Beast certainly does fit that name :) She looks more like a few other plants with her lol. Can't wait to see how well her colas start :cool:
-Fox

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 658484
View attachment 658485
View attachment 658486
View attachment 658487

Damn bro, she looks amazing. You did a kick ass job on training her.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Update in the micro tent.
Pics were from yesterday.
20170109 220825
20170109 220844

The trunk is no longer visible.
She is stretching and filling in nicely.
I think I flipped her just at the right time for my space. I can just barely pull her out of the tent with the tops barely brushing the light fixture when I have to feed or water.

Orcaman

Orcaman

My last order from Attitude was seized. I love how stupid they were. They declared the package containing a crush proof tin as a Cardigan Sweater. What really sucked was they could not replace the order of Bodhi seeds with no more in stock. I got my refund and have never dealt with them again!

Top Bottom