Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

I'd have no problem killing if people were trying to kill me or mine. I just went shooting last weekend. I hit 19 clay targets in a row. (best ever was 34) I've got plenty of firepower and ammo for that situation. I got a pool and a kick ass water filter and some food stocked up. I'll be helping you fend off the zombies.
trouble is, most zombies live in or around wall street, and no, you wont be getting an interest rate hike, this is a fairy tale. you cant taper a ponzi scheme, not even one run by zombie bankers

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I don't know.

I'm unfamiliar with most of the freebies.

I was just typing the labels of each freebie.
Definitely. Lol. And to be honest it's just something I read in a thread on here. Someone has a grow log and one strain is Chemdog #4. There was a decent back and forth on the subject and that's what was said. Just curious. I looked and it seems you can find Chemdog #4 seeds online so I don't know. Lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

Definitely. Lol. And to be honest it's just something I read in a thread on here. Someone has a grow log and one strain is Chemdog #4. There was a decent back and forth on the subject and that's what was said. Just curious. I looked and it seems you can find Chemdog #4 seeds online so I don't know. Lol
in my experience, most seed stock has a high level of variation, it is almost impossible to get a plant that matches one grown from a single seed by X, which then get touted as the real deal, fitting wonderfully in to the scarcity model of all shitty capitalists. Take an apple tree for example, can you grow the tree as the mother if you take the seed stock from the fruit?

I suspect the wanker that did this so called chemdog#4 planted hundreds of seeds all called Chemdog, liked the forth one he planted and so here you go, that said, it was never #4 just a seed of chemdog and a pheno that came out that happened to have a label called #4 stuck to the pot. Ergo its all just chemdog and personal taste from natural variation that leads to marketing BS phenos as strains. You are probably as likely to find a similar plant to #4 just by buying enough chemdog and then you can avoid the silliness of clone only bashers who always jump on people that grow from seeds whose packet declares XYZ.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

in my experience, most seed stock has a high level of variation, it is almost impossible to get a plant that matches one grown from a single seed by X, which then get touted as the real deal, fitting wonderfully in to the scarcity model of all shitty capitalists. Take an apple tree for example, can you grow the tree as the mother if you take the seed stock from the fruit?

I suspect the wanker that did this so called chemdog#4 planted hundreds of seeds all called Chemdog, liked the forth one he planted and so here you go, that said, it was never #4 just a seed of chemdog and a pheno that came out that happened to have a label called #4 stuck to the pot. Ergo its all just chemdog and personal taste from natural variation that leads to marketing BS phenos as strains. You are probably as likely to find a similar plant to #4 just by buying enough chemdog and then you can avoid the silliness of clone only bashers who always jump on people that grow from seeds whose packet declares XYZ.
Well said. I think that's partly why I'm a seed guy. I love to see them grow from nothing, all having their own personality and appearance. I guess if I was growing commercially clones would be more practical. And I will take clones of phenos I fall in love with but other than that I enjoy the seedlings. Here's my new babies. Only a couple days old. Lol

IMG 4410
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Me and the wife split up last night.

Boy is it painful.
She was the love of my life.

She just fell in love with somebody else over time.

It was partly a lack of communication on her part to allow me to recognize when to change.

Coupled with me having a difficulty inciting changes. Bring blind to my flaws that drove her into someone else's arms.

Had we both synced at the correct times I believe we could have repaired things.

But It's too late we both failed eachother kind of.

We still care for each other deeply, she was just torn between us and the new guy.

In no way do I want to I paint her as a bad person. She is always been so wonderful to me. I have nothing but good wonderful memories of all of our nine years together. All the things we taught each other. And even at the end we were both very amicable.

The whole situation is really f****** rough on me. Because she gets to leave with somebody else. Well I get left alone in the house that we used to be married in.

This whole situation is just very devastating. And the worst of it all is that it basically happened overnight. It went from me talking about how much I missed her from not seeing her after work this week. So our relationship basically ending within the same 48 hour period.

I was up for two days straight waiting for her to work up the courage to come talk to me. And I understand because it's a horribly difficult situation. When we finally did talk. I really did try to fight. I really did try to keep our relationship alive.
I was very driven to try to work on myself and the relationship. But it was too late. There was lots of crying. There was lots of us discussing where we went wrong. There was a lots of apologizing and a lot of blaming ourselves and each other.

I tried pulling out all the stops on when I can do to win her back. Cutting down the Beast. Breaking down the tent. Writing heartfelt letters on our relationship and how great it is no I didn't want to give up. Hanging roses all over the ceiling in our house, suggesting counseling. But none of it worked it was too late.

Now I'm left in the apartment that we moved into when we moved to the state. The apartment that we got married in. The place where we had our pet live and die. The place where all our experience is for this entire few years we lived here.

I love her so deeply and I still love her. I don't know if it's going to be even possible for me to get over her. She was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to my life. We both help each other grow so much and we had so many wonderful memories.

I'm just so sad how fast it blew up.
Having a really difficult time dealing with it. I invested so much into a relationship even if it wasn't enough. A big portion of the blame rests on my shoulders as well as hers. Looking back I only wish that I wasn't so blind as to what needed to happen. And on the flip side she wished that she had recognized the changes sooner in order to communicate with me things that needed to happen.

I never thought in my life just going to happen to me. We had plans for trips, we had plans for having a family, getting a house together. It's just so insane how fast it all unraveled.

I'm devastated. We discussed everything she's going to take what's her she's going to leave what's mine. We're not going to have a big messy divorce. We're not going to try to take each other's things. We just want each other to be happy even if it's not with each other. It's the most horrible situation ever because it is nothing was nothing I could do about it period have wanted to fight so hard and I wasn't even able to. I feel like my life is over. I'm out here trapped in another state. I followed her across country and gave up everything I had in Washington my friends family to help her chase her goal of schooling and education.

Now I'm left in an unfamiliar state all alone with no friends or family. I feel so isolated. I don't know how I'm going to get over this. The only thing I have going for me out here is a good job with a good boss who is like family to me.

I really don't know what I'm going to do. I make enough money to support myself. And she's allowed me to keep the apartment while she moves out and becomes roommates with the person she left me for.

When it was all said and done it made sense that we had to do what we had to do. We discussed how in the Futures if somehow the Stars aligned if we can have another go at things. I told her I would always love her and be willing to take her back even if she decided that this decision was a mistake I wouldn't hesitate to allow her back into my life. And I would know all the things that needed to change in order to make a relationship strong again.

But as of now I can't live on the hope that we get back together I have to continue on with my life. I want nothing more than us to still be together but it's just not going to happen.

In part of the flush there I tried breaking the tent down and cutting the Runt up into pieces. I knew growing was a point of contention with her and I thought it might help me. But instead I'm just not of months and months of veg time. And I'm either going to have to start over or take a break.

This is so horrible I'm so devastated. I never thought somebody could cause me this much heartache. And it's not even caused by anything negative. I Harbor no ill-will or resentment from her. Because I recognize that she is just trying to chase her happiness. It just turns out that my happiness was lost in the wake.

I'm not sure if I can get back out there and find a new person for me. I don't drink I don't go to clubs. I don't do anything we're all the singles meet.
It is going to be really difficult trying to move on. It almost feels like it's going to be impossible. I'm just so hung up on her that it's going to take me so much to get past the love that I have for it's never going to subside.

What a horrible situation. If only we Hated each other it would be so much easier.

My whole world just come Crashing Down. I'm so devastated. I can't believe this happened to me

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Where do I go from here.
How do I move on.

I'm just going to be stuck working everyday struggling to survive alone.
Isolated in this state alone.

My finances of basically been cut in half now that I'm supporting only myself. I'm back to living a bachelor lifestyle. I have grown so accustomed to living the married life style I'm having a hard time going back to the bachelor Style.

I feel so confused like I have no idea which direction I need to go. I don't know where to start. I don't know when these feelings of grieving are going to pass. I feel like I've sunk into a deep depression that's hard to pull out of. The only thing that's going to help me through it is the continuation of work and knowing that I just have to keep moving forward or else my life will just fail.

I wish everything would just stop in the world would wait for me to catch up. But instead I'm forced to keep going whether or not I feel like I'm able.

Ecompost

Ecompost

Well said. I think that's partly why I'm a seed guy. I love to see them grow from nothing, all having their own personality and appearance. I guess if I was growing commercially clones would be more practical. And I will take clones of phenos I fall in love with but other than that I enjoy the seedlings. Here's my new babies. Only a couple days old. Lol
bravo, new phenos are found by people like you. Prepared to take the rough and the smooth. Good man

Ecompost

Ecompost

Where do I go from here.
How do I move on.

I'm just going to be stuck working everyday struggling to survive alone.
Isolated in this state alone.

My finances of basically been cut in half now that I'm supporting only myself. I'm back to living a bachelor lifestyle. I have grown so accustomed to living the married life style I'm having a hard time going back to the bachelor Style.

I feel so confused like I have no idea which direction I need to go. I don't know where to start. I don't know when these feelings of grieving are going to pass. I feel like I've sunk into a deep depression that's hard to pull out of. The only thing that's going to help me through it is the continuation of work and knowing that I just have to keep moving forward or else my life will just fail.

I wish everything would just stop in the world would wait for me to catch up. But instead I'm forced to keep going whether or not I feel like I'm able.
the outlook is always worse when you are in the storm, but it will of course get better with time.
one of the benefits of being human is our ability to adapt and to overcome adversity. Partly too of course it is this character of humanity that allows us all at times to be pushed and at those times we allow it, but there is nothing more certain than change. Not very sympathetic I understand, but real.

The idea that the grass is greener, well now, that usually BS and in time those caught up in the beam today, will likely get trapped in a time loop of constant thought about matters unresolved. Make peace with her man, and yourself, be kind on yourself and see how much light you have in you. Relationship in the singular are not the ones that define us, we are all connected regardless to your spouse and her choice, you have energy that exists without her, and that is the only part of you i know anyway :)

Hold tight now, the bumps do get smoother, and the path more illuminated. Peace

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Where do I go from here.
How do I move on.
I feel so confused like I have no idea which direction I need to go. I don't know where to start. I don't know when these feelings of grieving are going to pass.

After 23 years of marriage my wife did the same.. My feelings were the same as yours.. That said it took a good long while to get moving again.. I did not think I would ever get over her but it did happen.. I had to rethink my relationship with her and deal with the truth.. Time will heal if you let it.. All the best and Life is not over for you,, It is a reset..

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Sorry to hear it bud. It's a good time to refocus on yourself. Eat well and work out. It will make you feel much better.

My work is ridiculously physical.
Keeps me lean and ripped.

Keeping my food intake high enough to match has always been hard. I can't physically eat enough.

But learning to get my food patterns under control as a single will be hard.

Maybe after a few months I'll pick up the weights.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today is the day she comes over to discuss straightening out our finances.
I must take all the bills at the apt and put them in my name.

Seperate our shared credit cards etc.
Untangling the life we formed together is very difficult. I liked that intertwined feeling we had as a pair.

Organikz

Organikz

My work is ridiculously physical.
Keeps me lean and ripped.

Keeping my food intake high enough to match has always been hard. I can't physically eat enough.

But learning to get my food patterns under control as a single will be hard.

Maybe after a few months I'll pick up the weights.
Same here bro. I am a plumbing contractor. I can eat 5000 calories a day and I still have an 8 pack lmfao.

Work is a good outlet to say busy. Pick up overtime. Get money in the bank. Money doesn't buy happiness is B'S. Money is security in out capitalist society. Having a nice cushion feels good.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Same here bro. I am a plumbing contractor. I can eat 5000 calories a day and I still have an 8 pack lmfao.

Work is a good outlet to say busy. Pick up overtime. Get money in the bank. Money doesn't buy happiness is B'S. Money is security in out capitalist society. Having a nice cushion feels good.

Money is nice for security.

But it always eat away at your ability to live/experience life 5 days at a time.

seperates you from society and your ability to meet new friends/people.

I have been a hard worker all my life so many opportunities for good experiences have passed me by.

It's always a choice between money or experiences.

It's tough.

It will be hard for me learning where to look for a new mate, and how to date again in this ever changing society.

But for now I need to focus on me for a while.

Organikz

Organikz

Today is the day she comes over to discuss straightening out our finances.
I must take all the bills at the apt and put them in my name.

Seperate our shared credit cards etc.
Untangling the life we formed together is very difficult. I liked that intertwined feeling we had as a pair.
I know it's difficult bud. One thing that is a plus is that she was up front with you. My ex fiance was apparently cheating with multiple people for a bit. That was tough. You can't give up on yourself. You're a man and you will make it through. It gets easier and more than likely you will meet someone. In my experience I think I missed good opportunities while with the wrong person but the opportunities are always there you just have to seize it. Don't for one minute doubt yourself either because this crossed my mind but I know I'm a good man who aims to do good things.

Winston Churchill said "when you find yourself in hell just keep moving".

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
With the danger of sounding conceded. But also to reassure myself right now.

I know for a fact I'm a genuinely good person at heart with noble intentions.
I don't pass judgement upon others.
I am very understanding, conscientious, rational, loyal, reasonable, humble (most times).

I know I'm the template of a man to which most women are seeking.
But I'm a mysterious person to figure out and am hidden from most exposure to the world. So they don't know where to find me.

This makes it hard for me to find new partners. And is a huge reason why once I find a good one i stick it out and make it work. Because my goal is always the long run.

Us good ones usually get hoarded so no-one else gets us lol.

Top Bottom