Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I'll wait 1 more hr. to get the cal/mag & bloom and then I need to water more nutes so, I'll keep the watch out. Update soon.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Day 31 & still waiting on cal/mag plus so I Ph'd 2 gal. w/nutes to 6.13 ppm 243 this reading going in at 8:30 am. They look happier today, growing to the light. I pinched them before transplant and hope I did a good job. 2nd 450w Viparspectra hung in tent & 2 6" fans added. Yesterday 1st. day I used room a/c unit to help with 75% humidity, temp at 79-81. I'll ppm the drain water again today to see where that's at. Check em out. Cheers!

20210324 084211
SSgrower

SSgrower

This DTW water registered 434 ppm going out of the planters. Dry vac 1st. this morning. lights on at 6:00 am, time to awaken the girls. Morning smokers and growers.

20210324 084230
SSgrower

SSgrower

Trying the Dyna=Grow 7-9-5 tonight in the last watering, 3rd. today at about 3/4 gal. to gal. refresh of coco. Today's pic's are from a new phone camera, hope they are clearer. Plants are happy. Cheers! Hoping the dyna gives the cal/mag a boost. Thanks for the advise and views.

20210325 153004
20210325 153003
sportyridr

sportyridr

Coming right along...where are you importing that calmag from...are they making it or what ? lol...kidding...mail is awful.

Took 24 days for seeds to come from Colorado so I feel you on the waiting game.

Soon those ladies will be bustin the seams.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Man, I don't know about this Arizona company. Growers House is the distributer and I wont use them again, Viparspectra &Hydrobuilder & GrowAce got the supplies to me forthwith but Grower's House isn't making the grade for me. I finally got an Email confirming shipment so three to 5 days I guess. My buddy told me I could use some of his today & tomorrow. Yesterday I used some 443 ppm runoff to re-cycle thru my plants and at 7:00 am I'll see if they allow recycled drain to waste water. Now they say the flora is coming and no word on the cal-mag? Flora was holding my order up now,Oh heck?

Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

Well sportyridr, yesterday was the, wow, they took off day. Today is day 34 and ready to lst when I get some pipe cleaners to tie these plants down. They are loving the Dyna-grow and stretching to the lights 29" away. Amazing veg growth this week for sure, check em out.Cheers! This forum can really be a big help to the novice growers, I am proof. Hey Max where you at,Lol.

20210327 145929
20210327 145939
SSgrower

SSgrower

Water leaves growing and laterial leaves coming out from the nodes, how soon do I cut the water or big fan leaves?

Madmax

Madmax

Leave them on bro ..your plant needs them.im not touching my girls uless they get too crowded and that will b in flower.now that you have topped them? the laterals will push out past the fan leaves.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Well sportyridr, yesterday was the, wow, they took off day. Today is day 34 and ready to lst when I get some pipe cleaners to tie these plants down. They are loving the Dyna-grow and stretching to the lights 29" away. Amazing veg growth this week for sure, check em out.Cheers! This forum can really be a big help to the novice growers, I am proof. Hey Max where you at,Lol.

Fantastic looking there man, I think they like the right ph'd nutes in the range for them to use and it shows. Nice work!

SSgrower

SSgrower

What a learning experience, I use a Ph meter & PPM meters now to get the proper range Ph and test some in but mostly dtw ppm. I switched from Humbolt Oneness to Dyna Grow and that may have helped me as well. Thanks for all the help. I fertigate the 4 with 3 gals a day and Vac up the drain water and re-use it on occasion, also I use rainwater that I catch from outside when available.

20210327 145939
SSgrower

SSgrower

Latest growth is lateral leaves from the main stem as water leaves get bigger drinking more too. Cheers!

20210329 180812
Anthem

Anthem

Day 24, plants doing well after "Pinch", I am looking forward to the transplant to Coco coir. Nutes micro dosing going well for a novice,
Those pots cause a lot of problems with growing Weed. They retain way too much water for weed and I highly do not recommend using them.

Top Bottom