Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

No, no trimming yet.
ok, your post said 3rd week flower and that's when folks do the schwazzing defoliation...just wondered :)

delivery isn't getting any faster these days nor cheaper...I still go with the prime folks most of the time...stuff is here in 3 days usually and so much easier

SSgrower

SSgrower

That's for the concern Sporty. I'll swazz soon. Also I trimmed one, but badly as you can see. But it came back fine.

sportyridr

sportyridr

That's for the concern Sporty. I'll swazz soon. Also I trimmed one, but badly as you can see. But it came back fine.
wasn't overly concerned, just wondering if you were using that method this grow was all 🤔 🙂 Keep at it man, looks good!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Morning guys & gals, hope all is well with your gardens and your enjoying a cold brew this weekend. I am going into week 4 of flower and still, only one plant is showing tops and it "stacking as well". Strange grow this time for me, plants are green and healthy but only 1 is showing herself off. Enjoy the view. I'll put up new pics later when my phone is charged.

20210716 170708 compress43
SSgrower

SSgrower

Ok here are 2 pic's of the tops of the languishing girls who look a little better. I took them outside for 3 hrs yesterday. Still on 12/12 cycle for flowering. I may invest in a rail style light soon. I can see where buds want to start forming but are very slow. I am using big bloom from Fox Farms in my nute routine. Can't wait for lights on @6:00 am today to inspect.

20210801 061003
20210801 061013
SSgrower

SSgrower

The two at the front are still developing slowly, it's unnerving to say the least. My patience is wearing thin. I gave 2 clones to a friend & they are growing well. My 1st. clone attempt, 2 outta 8 survived. Had a chat with my friends in Wiltshire yesterday. Cheers!

20210801 061021
sportyridr

sportyridr

The two at the front are still developing slowly, it's unnerving to say the least. My patience is wearing thin. I gave 2 clones to a friend & they are growing well. My 1st. clone attempt, 2 outta 8 survived. Had a chat with my friends in Wiltshire yesterday. Cheers!

Don't beat yourself up about the clones, everyone has to find what works for them. I read for days about peoples different ways, ideas, thoughts....ugh...in the end after trying a bunch of things I found what works for me and last time I had roots in 8 days? I think I had 1 out of 6 my first go :)

Try a couple different ideas next go round, ya never know what you may find...

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hurricane Harvey tore the roof off my shop just out my side door 2 years ago it will be soon. Framing needs replacing as it is rotting slowly but, It make a nice "Outdoor Grow Room" and I am taking the 2 gals out there, at least during the 12 hr. light cycle to see if they will bloom better, quicker.

Top Bottom