Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey Sporty, my bill used to run $110-175.00 Summer, now well it's almost double but I am using 3 window units to cool the whole 3 bedroom cottage. Week 9 topping! I got 18 cola's, some are in my 2x4 tent. 51-60% humidity, 78-83 degrees. I always cut a test bud for each strain, this stuff is smooth. SS

20210904 161857 compress92
20210906 150945
SSgrower

SSgrower

Here's my new tent & test bud from lower on this plant. I am researching LED lights and my pony threw a wrench so, I weigh car repair & LEDS. Tent is a $79.00 L.A. Garden and was easy to setup, 20 minutes I was installing fans.

20210905 114012
20210903 061943
sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey Sporty, my bill used to run $110-175.00 Summer, now well it's almost double but I am using 3 window units to cool the whole 3 bedroom cottage. Week 9 topping! I got 18 cola's, some are in my 2x4 tent. 51-60% humidity, 78-83 degrees. I always cut a test bud for each strain, this stuff is smooth. SS

Hear ya man...we'll be pulling out the AC's soon, I can feel the chill in the breeze at times the last few days. Your yields keep getting better man. Gotta try a few testers for sure.

SSgrower

SSgrower

3 gals this go, if I can get 3 more next run I should have stock in jars. I want flower year round, and I have plenty of bagseed to try. Thanks for the help all.SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks Chemistry, got a few pic's to show at 12 weeks to show as of tomorrow. SS 1st. is the third one for harvest, next is second. 1st. one got topped and is ready for harvest and KILL! SS

20210925 150902
20210925 150908
chemistry

chemistry

I kept telling my mentor Meatman I wanted to start another but I wasn't sure of exactly when, as I have another 2 weeks of flower still going on. I'll pop some seeds today or real soon. Grillin!

Try this, plant a seed or take a cutting from one of your veg plants every four weeks, that way you'll have some thing with a few weeks veg growth to replace your harvested plants with when you take one down.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Been a long time since I posted, car threw a wrench, pc would not update, Loaded new Linux & plants still growing @ week 16. I've never gone this long in flower. I topped some of the no2. as she is getting orange pistols but some are in the middle of the plant, not the top, so a tricky harvest. No.3 still has white pistols so on it grows. November harvest? I hope not except I should have flower @ Christmas,Lol. SS

chemistry

chemistry

Don't know the spec of your PC is, but most people are running Abuntu or Mint on Linux, a buddy said Debian is hard to get on with. Watch out for nannars this far into flower, get your next round of veg plants sorted for putting into flower when others have flowered out, replace them with your veg plants, then your off again. Where's the pics. 😁

sportyridr

sportyridr

Been a long time since I posted, car threw a wrench, pc would not update, Loaded new Linux & plants still growing @ week 16. I've never gone this long in flower. I topped some of the no2. as she is getting orange pistols but some are in the middle of the plant, not the top, so a tricky harvest. No.3 still has white pistols so on it grows. November harvest? I hope not except I should have flower @ Christmas,Lol. SS

Wondering where you've been at...sorry to hear of your PC & plant woes man...knocking on wood...

I had a grow that had some plants still at it at 90 plus days into flower...they weren't sativas lol...backed way off on my bloom nutes as I was way overdoing it and things are better now it seems

Hope you get it all sorted out....

Top Bottom