Baked Genetics

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Greetings Farmers.

I've been on the Farm for a few years now and realized, I've never done a proper grow journal.

Well, my boy Baked Reality hooked me up with some beans to run, so I am doing my first diary with them.

Here's what we are working with...

Beanpak2

Tahoe x Bubba
Tahoe x Milkshake
Critical Jack x Bubba
Blackwater x Bubba
Silvertip x Bubba
StrawberryDawg x Milkshake
StrawberryDawg x Bubba

Whew! That's a lot of Bubba crosses.

My plan is to pop 5 new seeds a week.

Seeds will soak in a shot glass of filtered water with a drop of organic vegetable soap to help break the surface tension of the water. Soak between 18-23 hrs.

Beans will be transferred to a damp paper towel inserted into a zip lock baggie and placed on top of my water heater to keep warm. Check often until tap roots appear.

Beans will be transferred into 16 oz. keg cups filled with coco fiber and hydrotron on bottom for drainage and air. Cups are pre charged with CalMg 24 hrs prior to planting seeds

Once beans are planted in coco cups they are transferred to set on a heat mat, under a 13 w CFL.
Coco is dampened daily with a sprayer bottle of liquid kelp.

Once 2 sets of true leaves appear, they are transferred under t-5s and fed Canna Start for 1 week then started on Canna A & B at 5 ml. per gal.

On to the show...

T

tipper619sd

ya im interested in the milkshake also but love all the bubba crosses

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

nice genetics and log. i take it that these are fems, am i right?

No, regular.

What's Milkshake?

Milkshake was created by Kid Twist, and named by Kootenainatural. It is G13 x Dairy Queen.

Description by Baked Reality ," Lil' history about this strain with me..another member that goes by Koot for short started these seeds as freebies. One cut was kept that produced decent with a good high and taste. I still have this cut and currently run it...the flavor is from skittles to bubbliscious bubblegum when smelling out of the jar and even on the first rip. This is followed with an exhale that is very creamy, and when mixed with the fruit inhale gives you a taste I describe as a McD's Vanilla Milkshake.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks for starting these Jack.... can't wait to see a lot of things grown out. I have been doing some breeding runs as Jack said...lmao...just didn't wanna drop that info here until I got some of these grown out to see what they are all about

nice genetics and log. i take it that these are fems, am i right?

No sir...these will be Reg's. I used a Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 Male from Cali Connection...he is a Big Guy with a helluva stank...I will post a couple of pictures of the male...so farmer's can put the Daddy in the equation...
DSCN5913

DSCN5914

Strawberry Dog is from seed by Cedarberry Farms...this pheno selected is a nice frosy strawberry cream dawg taste..pic of Mom
DSCN5907

Sorry to jump into your thread Jack...thought I would clear somethangs up real quick like...

I think there will be some super winners in the silvertip crosses! Seriously, bubba and silvertip mix may produce one of the nicest indicas of alltime. I cannot wait to see!

The offer is still there my man...hit me up if ya want

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Jump away. You know far more about these genetics than I.

These are your babies, I'm just raising them.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Famtastic work throughout! Really fuckin impressed with that Bubba bx2 male you got there man! Thats a fuckin STUD right there! Congrats on him for sure. Great things goin on all over this thread!
Keep it up man. Great work!
Quest

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Nice sounding crosses. That bubba male looks like a beast haha.
I made the same cross but the parents are reversed roles I used pre 98 bubba bx2 mom x tahoe og dad. Should be nice to see how this cross turns out. From what I see so far bubba is dminant in a lot of the crosses

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yes...Jack you are plowing thru them...really digging the thread so far..

All them Tahoe Og's are vigorous and move along fast...all of them with nice fat tails. I have a lone Tahoe Og x Bubba going myself...and so far I have one really nice stinky male set aside...just for safe keeps! Thinking about calling the cross "Bubba's Bitch"...has a nice ring anyway...lmao

Nice sounding crosses. That bubba male looks like a beast haha.
I made the same cross but the parents are reversed roles I used pre 98 bubba bx2 mom x tahoe og dad. Should be nice to see how this cross turns out. From what I see so far bubba is dminant in a lot of the crosses

Nice! Have you tried any of them yet? Bubba dominant from both sides you see...or your cross?

I have some Motorbreath x Bubba...right now I have 3 phenos...1 Motorbreath leaner...1 great mix...and 1 more bubba leaning...and that is a lot of SFV in the mix too

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
No, regular.

Milkshake was created by Kid Twist, and named by Kootenainatural. It is G13 x Dairy Queen.

Description by Baked Reality ," Lil' history about this strain with me..another member that goes by Koot for short started these seeds as freebies. One cut was kept that produced decent with a good high and taste. I still have this cut and currently run it...the flavor is from skittles to bubbliscious bubblegum when smelling out of the jar and even on the first rip. This is followed with an exhale that is very creamy, and when mixed with the fruit inhale gives you a taste I describe as a McD's Vanilla Milkshake.

This description is from a grow log on this strain I believe...maybe Kid Twist will post up about the Milkshake Genetics more...this is his work from Evolution Seeds.

Where I got the Milkshake pollen goes like this....I kept the Milkshake cut...then I did a grow log for my man Kid Twist and popped a 10pck...ran them all out. They were all good phenos...I ended up keeping the original cut...but happened to find an identical male...in structure and smell...even right down to the leaf and the way it holds its leaves up. I was hoping this cross would add some potency from the Tahoe...with the creaminess of the Milkshake...not only that the Milkshake is an attempt to bring down the flower time...as it has been brought down in 7 weeks before.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Yes...Jack you are plowing thru them...really digging the thread so far..

All them Tahoe Og's are vigorous and move along fast...all of them with nice fat tails. I have a lone Tahoe Og x Bubba going myself...and so far I have one really nice stinky male set aside...just for safe keeps! Thinking about calling the cross "Bubba's Bitch"...has a nice ring anyway...lmao

Nice! Have you tried any of them yet? Bubba dominant from both sides you see...or your cross?

I have some Motorbreath x Bubba...right now I have 3 phenos...1 Motorbreath leaner...1 great mix...and 1 more bubba leaning...and that is a lot of SFV in the mix too
I haven't tried it myself but I passed some to a fello grower and he gave me some pics. I have them on my photobucket account and can't link it here. But yeah pretty much yeilded good and bubba dominant on 3 females he got. I still have a bunch left ill get to someday

I called my cross bubba hoes

Top Bottom