Baked Genetics

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Update on the StrawDawg x Bubba. They are all girls. Sorry Baked. LOL.

Pheno #1

7 20 13SDxBubba1

7 20 13SDxBubba1 2

Pheno #2

7 20 13SDxBubba2

7 20 13SDxBubba2 2

Pheno #3

7 20 13SDxBubba3

7 20 13SDxBubba3 2

Yee-Haw.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Pheno #2 and #3 outta the Strawdawg x Bubba will most likely need assistance with it's side branches...they should all yield well I would think. Thanks for the pics Bro! Looking good...can't wait to check'em..

OOOoo...yes on the Tahoe x Milkshake...I will be checking updates...

How far in on those Tahoe X's now?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Does phenol #1 look like it will finish faster?...like the milkshake is quick

Let me know if the one smelling like Tahoe really starts packing it on,,,late in the game!

Everything is looking real good!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Starting week 7.

Tahoe x Milkshake

7 25 13TxMS

Pheno #1

7 25 13TxMS1

7 25 13TxMS1 2

Pheno #2

7 25 13TxMS2 2

7 25 13TxMS2 3

The #2's Tahoe smell is being overpowered by Milkshake now. It looks to be finishing quicker than the #1. Not a lot of frost on either right now.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell everything is looking real tight man! They all look to be nice and chunky....wish I was closer to check'em out. Nice work...you are rocking this...

Really curious how the Milkshake mixes with the Tahoe.....maybe give me some insight. Just finished the Milkshake male run...

Those Tahoe Bubba's are looking like they may yield pretty good...but I am liking the #4 Tahoe Bubba...looks like a beast. I have a real nice male set aside of this cross....

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks man.

That Tahoe/Bubba #4 is putting on some weight. I'll post newer pics in the next few days.

In the mean-time, here is what is happening with the StrawDawg x Bubba.

Pheno #1

8 2 13SdxBub1

8 2 13SDxBub1 2

Pheno #2

8 2 13SDxBub2

8 2 13SDxBub2 2

Pheno #3

8 2 13SDxBub3

8 2 13SDxBub3 3

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
They look good!....they should really pack on the weight...the Strawberry Dawg is a producer with slight branch strength issues as far as holding itself up by the end of the run...and that Big Bubba looks to put weight on things so far. I think the taste and potency should be up there....

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

As soon as they hit week 9 I'm gonna start checking the trichs with my microscope. They are sharing a tent with some Blackwater that is going down at 9.5 weeks and I'm hoping they will be finished by then.

I need the room to start the 5 Blackwater x Bubba and the 5 StrawDawg x Milkshake.

I just checked them and they have bulked even more overnight. All the buds have tightened up and are getting pretty gooey. The Tahoe x Milkshake #2 main cola is like a sap-sticky pine cone that smells like vanilla pine-sol.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Harvested Tahoe x Milkshake and Tahoe x Bubba last night. Will update after curing and sampling.

Blackwater x Bubba and StrawDawg x Milkshake are now in the flower tent under a 600w HPS.

One of the StrawDawg x Bubba smells like that berry lip-gloss that girls used to wear in school. Like a real artificial, overly sweet berry smell. The other two smell like slightly sweet dirt.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Digging that#3 TxB man u know when the nuggz knuckle up like that there gonna be hard cant wait to hear the results. Peace

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks PaperStreet.

I'm thinking a few more days of hanging, then a few days in the jars, and I can start sampling.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Update - StrawDawg x Bubba starting week 7

Pheno #1

8 21 13SDxBubba1

8 21 13SDxBubba1 2

Pheno #2

8 21 13SDxBubba2

8 21 13SDxBubba2 2

Pheno #3

8 21 13SDxBubba3

8 21 13SDxBubba3 2

This was before staking and tying up. Some look a little flat due to the tent walls being sucked in. I have them in with a batch of Deadhead and those lil' girls got big, so there is a little space issue currently.

The #1 has the real strong berry scent. #2 and #3 have kind of a fishy smell. I can't place it.

These are all very frosty and the buds are very colorful. I'm getting excited for these.

Latest posts

Top Bottom