Baked Genetics

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dooty

Dooty

Wow man looking great..There a way of purchasing these fine Baked Genetics? Gonna be moving up to great state of Maine soon with my medical card and would love to try out some of these genetics..Kudos on the grow Jack and kudos on genetics BakedReality

Dooty

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
That StrawDawg x Bubba #3 is looking like it will fatten right up! Fishy smells? any more details...is it like Milkshake but rank...the momma. It's the finish and cure that really gets the Stawberry cream.

Sample any of the Tahoe x's....super curious about them....

Everything is looking real good...doing one hell of a job my man! Thanks for running some of these out....

Wow man looking great..There a way of purchasing these fine Baked Genetics? Gonna be moving up to great state of Maine soon with my medical card and would love to try out some of these genetics..Kudos on the grow Jack and kudos on genetics BakedReality

Dooty

Hit me up by PM...

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I have been sampling the crosses. I'll put up a more detailed description in a bit, with photos and weight.

Right now the favorites are the Tahoe x Milkshake #2 and the Tahoe x Bubba #3. That TahoeShake puts me down. Very heavy stone.
The #3 is a soaring high and really has that Tahoe flavor. Has long legs.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I have been sampling the crosses. I'll put up a more detailed description in a bit, with photos and weight.

Right now the favorites are the Tahoe x Milkshake #2 and the Tahoe x Bubba #3. That TahoeShake puts me down. Very heavy stone.
The #3 is a soaring high and really has that Tahoe flavor. Has long legs.

Thx! Can't wait to hear more..

That Bubba male seems to be adding weight...legs...and giving them a more balanced eating habit..where some parents were picky.

Sure thing Kid. I'll have that posted later tonight.

Can't wait to see these....

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Tahoe x Milkshake #1 yielded 41 g

FinishedTxMS1 1

FinishedTxMS1 2
FinishedTxMS1 3

I can pick out the Milkshake scent but it also has that old closet smell. This is the least flavorful of the 2. In fact the first hit tastes like the last hit.
The stone is pretty mellow but feels like weight on my head and chest. Not a bad cross of body and head.

This one also nannered.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Tahoe x Milkshake #2 yield 28 g

FinishedTxMS2 1
FinishedTxMS2 2
FinishedTxMS2 3

This scent is Tahoe dom with the Vanilla just barely noticeable. Pretty close to the Creamy Tahoe we were hoping for but, maybe needs more cream.
Hits you behind the eyes and makes them sleepy. Very relaxing.
The first hit is really chemmy tasting and sticks in the back of my throat. Toward the end it mellows and I get that vanilla flavor.
Out of the two crosses, this is the most popular.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Tahoe x Bubba #3 yeild 29 g

FinishedTxB3 1
FinishedTxB3 2
FinishedTxB3 3

This one smells like pine cleaner. The first hit tastes very strong of Tahoe and smacks you behind the eyes with the stone. It really starts soaring after 30 seconds and lasts a good hour before coming down. Really potent and flavorful.

A crowd favorite among my testers. :cool:

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Tahoe x Bubba #4 yield 29 g

FinishedTxB4 1
FinishedTxB4 2
FinishedTxB4 3

This one has a pretty good scent of Bubba, but with a little pine cleaner. Not much flavor when smoked but I thought I tasted something like banana Mamba candy on the exhale. The stone again hits you behind the eyes, but more of a slow pulsating buzz that climbs until I was staring at the floor and contemplating the universe.
I get pretty slammed on this, but was on the edge of anxiety. Too much might send a lesser man insane. ;) Lol.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Great work Jack!

Outta the Tahoe x Milkshake....I really like the look of #2. #1 sounds like better than you find on the streets but not the one...especially if first hit tastes like last...and no legs...lol! #2 sounds like it has the flavor your looking for but.... How is the legs on #2?

Outta the Tahoe x Bubba...I like the look of the #4...and I like what you describe as the high. The look seems to be a pretty good split of the two...sounds like it is split also on the taste.

Any description of how #3 was when smoked?

nice work jack.i like the looks of #2 but I think #4 is my kind of buzz,i like that edge of your seat shit,like omg I think my heart stopped a couple times,wtf was that lol.:nailbiting:

and then you remember you don't have to think about your heart beating....lol...or you realize it never stopped...just time went by that slow...lol

that's what I'm talking about!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks Baked and Six.

The #3 and #4 are kind of creeper. I just sit there after an inhale and try to distinguish tastes and smells, then WHAM, it sends me reeling. I'm kinda fuzzy headed today after smoking all 4 trying to work up an initial smoke report.
The things I subject myself to for science. ;)

I will continue to list different traits associated with these as they further cure. Today I popped the lid on the TxMS and I smelled banana bread.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

StrawDawg x Bubba update - day 55 flower

Pheno #1

8 31 13SDxBub1 1
8 31 13SDxBub1 2
8 31 13SDxBub1 3
8 31 13SDxBub1 4

This is the one with the berry scent.

It looks a little funky having been crammed in a tent with "several" others. :rolleyes: Who knew these things grew like weeds?
It is also a little heat stressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom