Baphomet's Danky Dungeon Grow, Take 2 (Bacio Gelato x Gushers)

• Thread starter bellumromanum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I've gone back and added more pot to the oil numerous times, and it works out fine. Actually, sometimes weeks later if i decide I want to make the batch stronger.
Figured wtf not ya know?

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Happy Monday folks, remember:

Plants are finally looking fully healthy. They were in need of dolomite lime topdressing and more watering. Now that they've had a couple days of both they're consistently looking healthy and vibrant and all throwing off new growth! Time to flatten and flip (for real this time tho...)

So I'm very happy with this obviously. Also, the Category 7 babies are taking their time but coming along. I think the light may actually be too close and burnt the little guy...these GE LED grow bulbs put off a decent amount of intensity - I figured I'd be spacing it a few inches away like I hear people talk about with the CFL bulbs...

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I did more things today. Cleaned up their legs a bit, hung the trellis, re-tied a couple tops. We're already deeper into veg than I wanted but I feel like I finally have the plants dialed.

Took some cuts from the most vigorous plant today too...first time doing that we'll see how they do.

Pretty clear pre flowers at this point

The cuts I took from #6

Just a short while longer to even out and then flipping

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I posted a Seedbank in Maine in my thread that has the Holy Grail Kush in stock a week or two again.

I saw they had a 6 pack in stock and pulled the trigger! ONLY because they accept Venmo and I'm hoping to slide this under the radar with my wife lmao.....someone please help me I can't stop obsessing about finding the gaseous plant of my dreams.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

It's been a few years now since I grew it but if it's anything like what I did, it's right up your alley!!!

Also man if you recall anything about growing her I'd love to hear it

sshz

sshz

It's obviously very "kush" like- tall, branchy that needed support, stable and terribly stinky. It was very tasty though and had a nice, strong buzz. I tried to find my grow of it and am not sure if I documented it anywhere back then. I've been recommending it for years, when people ask me to recommend 1 strain. It got high marks in every category.

I can make some further suggestions, if I know your style of grow- lights, medium, room size, etc. etc.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

It's obviously very "kush" like- tall, branchy that needed support, stable and terribly stinky. It was very tasty though and had a nice, strong buzz. I tried to find my grow of it and am not sure if I documented it anywhere back then. I've been recommending it for years, when people ask me to recommend 1 strain. It got high marks in every category.

I can make some further suggestions, if I know your style of grow- lights, medium, room size, etc. etc.

Would always welcome that friend! Currently I'm just growing out of a 4'x4' in my garage. Organic living soil in SIP EarthBoxes under COB LED's. Total of 705w from the wall and a mixture of 3500k and 4000k.

Some of this subject to change as I go along. I think I might move away from the EarthBoxes and try growing the Holy Grail Kush in 10g fabric pots, 4-6 plants at a time.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Howdy folks!

So I think I have pretty much finally dialed things in. Plants looking generally good - I think at this point they're just hungry? I mixed a lot of methods on my last grow and on this one I wanted to try and do just dry amendments but it seems like I need to gain some more experience in judging what that looks like.

Here's the tent macro (can notice the generally lighter colored new growth):

Here's some shots that make me think N deficiency (note this is generally on older lower leaves) Would love input from you guys

@Aqua Man @MIMedGrower @Milson @beluga @BurnzYzBudZz @BudGoodman

Is it cannnabalising itself for nutes? I think I need to be giving them more food. Kashi root drench in prep and an AACT brewing now. Gonna add a little fish hydrolysate and kiquid kelp to compost tea after brewing and try to water in a nice hit of N

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Hi there, me again

Looks like the top-watered feeding helped a lot. For those who care I used an AACT that I brewed for ~48 hours roughly 2:1 water to tea and in the water some aloe, liquid kelp and fish hydrolysate. Spread out maybe a gallon between the two boxes because most of the watering occurs from below and I don't wanna start making fungus gnat problems.

Got a Kashi root drench ready to go in the reservoirs too. I think this may be a part of what's missing from this grow. I was pretty religious about getting these in the reservoirs to feed the girls every week last grow. I'm gonna get back on top of it.

Anyways here's how they look this morning:

Darkening and perking up nice. Now that I look at it though the left box looks a little less happy and I think it may have to do with where the heater is place. I'm gonna try moving the heater to the center so it blows warm air right up the gut between the two boxes warming both root zones "evenly"

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Howdy folks!

View attachment 1064942

So I think I have pretty much finally dialed things in. Plants looking generally good - I think at this point they're just hungry? I mixed a lot of methods on my last grow and on this one I wanted to try and do just dry amendments but it seems like I need to gain some more experience in judging what that looks like.

View attachment 1064943

Here's some shots that make me think N deficiency (note this is generally on older lower leaves) Would love input from you guys

View attachment 1064944View attachment 1064946View attachment 1064947

Is it cannnabalising itself for nutes? I think I need to be giving them more food. Kashi root drench in prep and an AACT brewing now. Gonna add a little fish hydrolysate and kiquid kelp to compost tea after brewing and try to water in a nice hit of N
I think you’re correct bro. Just hungry. All is looking well. I dig the boxes. I was going to tell you to buy the build a soil, soil and nutrient kit on Black Friday it was hella cheap.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Howdy folks!

View attachment 1064942

View attachment 1064943

View attachment 1064944View attachment 1064946View attachment 1064947

looks like phosphorous. Nitrogen would make the leaf yellow then die and pull right off or fall.

i would look to too high ec. Drooping plants may have a bit of nute stress.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I got original og kush but HSC has a newer strain called All Gas OG.

That sounds pretty nice dude, be interested to see them

looks like phosphorous. Nitrogen would make the leaf yellow then die and pull right off or fall.

i would look to too high ec. Drooping plants may have a bit of nute stress.

Damn just did some research on Phosphorous deficiency and it looks like exactly what I'm seeing. So the 'solution' then would be to let them dry out a bit and maybe introduce a bloom nute with some phosphorous in it?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That sounds pretty nice dude, be interested to see them

Damn just did some research on Phosphorous deficiency and it looks like exactly what I'm seeing. So the 'solution' then would be to let them dry out a bit and maybe introduce a bloom nute with some phosphorous in it?

usually phosphorous deficiency is caused by too much of something or out of ratio. The plant uses very low levels of phosphorous. It uses more calcium.

but i am not familiar with the inputs you are using. I would look to ph or too much stuff first before adding unneeded pk.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Greetings earthlings,

So for those of you who have been following along since it happened but I got great news from the doctor today (and also just realized how long I've had these GD plants vegging why do I seem to always do that).

Looks like the fracture in my foot has filled in nicely, the hardware is still in place etc. I can stop wearing the boot and start walking normally. I can start squatting and deadlifting albeit light weight again (my surgeon took care to add 'light for normal humans, not for you!' hahaha). Things are looking up!

So that's super good news. Plus a friend of mine is moving and over the last week posted all his home gym equipment for sale. I snagged a full set of DB's up to 95 pounds (~$3k in today's market) and a Kabuki Duffalo bar (~$700 new) for under $2k. Fucking neato

Things are looking up!

I think in retrospect of all the issues I'm having with these plants this go around that the soil isn't draining well and that I wish I had changed it or added perlite before beggining this cycle. I flipped the plants because I'm tired of fighting it and I'm considering scrapping the batch and starting over either with Fox Farm in 10g pots or by putting new soil in the EarthBoxes.

I dunno. We'll see how they look after 24hour dark period and go from there.

BR

Latest posts

Top Bottom