Baphomet's Danky Dungeon Grow, Take 2 (Bacio Gelato x Gushers)

• Thread starter bellumromanum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Beautiful. Have you checked out buildasoil on IG. Dude is super knowledgeable and is doing a current side by side with the box you’re using and 30gal recycled soil. His plants are looking stellar. You’re doing a great job brotha.

Thanks dude and yea I've been following. I was stoked when he decided to use an EarthBox for the current side-by-side! I get products from them where they're not exorbitantly priced and where they are I try to steal recipes and source the ingredients myself

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Spurting out new growth like {insert virgin teenager joke}

beluga

beluga

Jumping in on the show cause I like your style and your story of injuries is all-too-familiar.

I'm a skateboarder, so I, too, have basically bike streamers for menisci, one cadaver ACL, ankles that can no longer be rolled, and weird bones and perma-fluids in weird places... like above my fifth metatarsal:

Fut

If you haven't already found something similar, do yourself a favor and check out Footprint Insoles.

It's pretty insane just how much of an improvement they've made on my ankles, knees, and hips... obviously accompanied with PT and stretching and the like, but, as far a pretty immediately noticeable improvement on comfort... quite the product.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Jumping in on the show cause I like your style and your story of injuries is all-too-familiar.

I'm a skateboarder, so I, too, have basically bike streamers for menisci, one cadaver ACL, ankles that can no longer be rolled, and weird bones and perma-fluids in weird places... like above my fifth metatarsal:

View attachment 1051225

If you haven't already found something similar, do yourself a favor and check out Footprint Insoles.

It's pretty insane just how much of an improvement they've made on my ankles, knees, and hips... obviously accompanied with PT and stretching and the like, but, as far a pretty immediately noticeable improvement on comfort... quite the product.

Fuck yea brother welcome to my circus. I dig it and I'm definitely going to check those out! I can't tell you man my right instep has never been more permafried than the last few weeks with me hopping around on only that one foot. Any relief is welcome.

Luckily I'm managing to get around and stay pretty big up top which is keeping my pride on life support. Since you showed me yours....about 3 weeks post-op and that MF's marker is still on my shit:

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

@Aqua Man wanted to get your opinion on something;

Currently my plants are on 18/6 and I'm shutting the lights off from 1pm-7pm when electricity is more expensive in my area.

I checked my plants last night at 8p and the lights were on. I checked them this morning at 8a and the lights were off. They should have still been on, so I'm guessing light timer malfunction.

That leaves a potential 12hr period they were in the dark. Obviously I'm concerned about triggering flower too early so I thought it might be a good idea to dial back the light intensity a bit and leave them on through the next planned dark cycle. I would put them back on their 18/6 timer tomorrow at regular intensity.

Good idea dumb idea?

beluga

beluga

Fuck yea brother welcome to my circus. I dig it and I'm definitely going to check those out! I can't tell you man my right instep has never been more permafried than the last few weeks with me hopping around on only that one foot. Any relief is welcome.

Luckily I'm managing to get around and stay pretty big up top which is keeping my pride on life support. Since you showed me yours....about 3 weeks post-op and that MF's marker is still on my shit:

View attachment 1051247

Yeah man, healing up is the worst especially when you feel like you're racing against your aging body.
But pushing it just exponentially continues the process and sidelines you so much longer... definitely worth it to get to at least that 90% mark before you start introducing anything close to pre-injury.

Probably a little easier to gauge with weight than eyeballing a stairset like... '🤔. I think I got this.'

But it sucks any which way you look at it.

Either way, hope it heals quick for you!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

Currently my plants are on 18/6 and I'm shutting the lights off from 1pm-7pm when electricity is more expensive in my area.

I checked my plants last night at 8p and the lights were on. I checked them this morning at 8a and the lights were off. They should have still been on, so I'm guessing light timer malfunction.

That leaves a potential 12hr period they were in the dark. Obviously I'm concerned about triggering flower too early so I thought it might be a good idea to dial back the light intensity a bit and leave them on through the next planned dark cycle. I would put them back on their 18/6 timer tomorrow at regular intensity.

Good idea dumb idea?
Same thing happened to me in veg this grow when the power went out during the heat wave. Power came back on and lights didn’t lol. I continued as scheduled and it was as if nothing happened. I too run my light at night to compensate. Looking good brotha.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Yeah man, healing up is the worst especially when you feel like you're racing against your aging body.
But pushing it just exponentially continues the process and sidelines you so much longer... definitely worth it to get to at least that 90% mark before you start introducing anything close to pre-injury.

Probably a little easier to gauge with weight than eyeballing a stairset like... '🤔. I think I got this.'

But it sucks any which way you look at it.

Either way, hope it heals quick for you!

Thanks bud! I'm just trying to stay positive. I'll definitely get past this, I'll definitely compete and squat again...I'm just in my feelers atm

Same thing happened to me in veg this grow when the power went out during the heat wave. Power came back on and lights didn’t lol. I continued as scheduled and it was as if nothing happened. I too run my light at night to compensate. Looking good brotha.

That's good to hear and exactly as my buddy advised me too so sweet! They actually look healthier than ever right now I just popped in on them and they're darkening up and starting to stink. I'm excited man I think there's gonna be some good shit in there. Hoping for at least one keeper!

Oh those beans are going too...the White Electric Elephants unfortunately never poked a taproot after soaking but the Tanuki Suit #1's are going! We'll see what happens...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks bud! I'm just trying to stay positive. I'll definitely get past this, I'll definitely compete and squat again...I'm just in my feelers atm

That's good to hear and exactly as my buddy advised me too so sweet! They actually look healthier than ever right now I just popped in on them and they're darkening up and starting to stink. I'm excited man I think there's gonna be some good shit in there. Hoping for at least one keeper!

Oh those beans are going too...the White Electric Elephants unfortunately never poked a taproot after soaking but the Tanuki Suit #1's are going! We'll see what happens...
Kinda stoked on the tanuki suit. No
Wonder those beans were like $40 a pack lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good idea dumb idea?

its ok. One day wont start flowering. No worries.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I usually change my light period so they get monger light. It's really the 12hr uninterrupted light that even needs to be considered. I just give em30 hrs of light or whatever to get them to the time I want lights off then go back to 18/6.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I usually change my light period so they get monger light. It's really the 12hr uninterrupted light that even needs to be considered. I just give em30 hrs of light or whatever to get them to the time I want lights off then go back to 18/6.

That's what I ended up doing and they look fucking amazing this morning. I wish I had my phone for pictures when I went out there. My wife is getting very firm about not letting me go up and down the front stairs too much. I've fallen a couple times and almost landed on my foot so I don't really blame her.

They've darkened up beautifully and are just flourishing. I think the microbial life has finally caught up to the plants' needs and we're right where we wanna be.

I'll start manifolding the front two and back two plants probably sometime this week, and use the tops for clones.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That's what I ended up doing and they look fucking amazing this morning. I wish I had my phone for pictures when I went out there. My wife is getting very firm about not letting me go up and down the front stairs too much. I've fallen a couple times and almost landed on my foot so I don't really blame her.

They've darkened up beautifully and are just flourishing. I think the microbial life has finally caught up to the plants' needs and we're right where we wanna be.

I'll start manifolding the front two and back two plants probably sometime this week, and use the tops for clones.
Haha there that drive to do shit... hard to stop it. Awesome to hear they are doing so well

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Since y'all folk seem to appreciate my lifting related content - here's my top sets from my session from yesterday.

Larsen Press triples with 337lbs/152.5kg and a busted leg. Given that I'm not peaking/prepping and have no leg drive this is a good indicator. My feet down max bench would probs be around ~425 given past performance indicators

beluga

beluga

I don't lift much but my own body weight and sacks of grain, but I've been fascinated and impressed by you guys since watching the strongman competitions growing up.

So... you watch jujimufu at all? I dunno if he's a good clown or a toolbag in the lifting community, but, man... guy cracks me up!

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I don't lift much but my own body weight and sacks of grain, but I've been fascinated and impressed by you guys since watching the strongman competitions growing up.

So... you watch jujimufu at all? I dunno if he's a good clown or a toolbag in the lifting community, but, man... guy cracks me up!

Yea actually I know the guy pretty well, we've competed together once and he was a friend of my first professional coach. Gotta be honest man he's super nice but he's irritating AF. Crazy fit tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom