Basement lab

• Thread starter Greenjourneyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Veg tent is vegging. Did some minor defoliation tonight. And will really need to get in there to transplant a bunch of those.

Pro tip: avoid root bind

Will tackle the bloom tent in the morning. They’re on the 4am to 4pm bloom cycle.

IMG 0787
IMG 0788
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

It’s been a minute since a post.
But these ladies are fried. Too much phosphorus and potassium. I was far too heavy handed with the happy frog this time around. I’ll be cutting this weekend most likely.
Some really pretty colors out of them though.
Keep growing.

🧬🌲🧚

IMG 0789
IMG 0791
IMG 0793
IMG 0794
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

It’s been a few weeks. And I’ve had some serious changes in the tents.
Bloom plants got chopped, not sure how much total weight they are still drying but I estimate in the 6-8 oz range, keep me going another few months for sure.

So veg tent has had a major overhaul. My t5 fluorescence panel shit the bed, which really really bummed me out, I’ve been using it for a few years with really really good results. When I went into the local horticulture shop, only to find out t5s are going the dinosaurs and the future is led only. So I sunk 250 into the phantom 1x2 panel in the last picture. This one goes to 11.
Also the plants in there were looking very very sad for a bit they’ve all come back really really nicely.
Keep calm and grow on homies.
🧬🌲🧚🌱

IMG 0799
IMG 0800
IMG 0802
Top Bottom