Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

Thanks GB! I'm really liking what I'm seeing from her so far!

Hey 6! One of my WU is looking more vigorous then the other, but they are both real nice. I know you won't be disappointed! I miss seeing your grows! Sending some positive vibes for a kick butt grow space for you! This is the only female of the three ARC x LGOG crosses. I don't really have time and space for a breeding project atm, so unfortunately no arcxlgog F2's. I keep chopping these back, they should be really bushy by the time they hit flower!

So another FrYday! I'm really not a fan of Kushes, but today I'm smoking a little Mazar Kush from WOS. Not my favorite smell, and the taste is the same bland smoke flavor I don't really dig. I has a pretty good strong high, but much other things I would prefer to smoke.

View attachment 371720

Peace!
P-
looks good p as long as it works and your getting some pain relif!...i hate strains like that i grew mazar landrace big huge fluffly buds with a weird smeel ok but not for me all the best....GB

215 User

215 User

Hi Mass! I've done a little amending here and there, but yup, still recycling the soil. This is only round two. Probably going to do another amending and then I hope to run it no-till here soon!

Prayer Tower nug I'm smoking on. It took a while for this to cure imho. Sativa in the eyes, with a kick to the head.

View attachment 350369

Catching up & the Prayer Tower turned out lovely...

aka Vet

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Hey P, I forgot to follow up with you about the humidity level you said your between 15-30%? I'm not sure If I'm understanding what you mean by that. I mean, I'm just assuming you use a VPD chart to dial it in or no? That seems awfully low and of course could be detrimental to the yield.

Patanjali

Patanjali

looks good p as long as it works and your getting some pain relif!...i hate strains like that i grew mazar landrace big huge fluffly buds with a weird smeel ok but not for me all the best....GB
Exactly, I really don't care for the smell. It was cool, w/e, but it didn't get a second run. Thanks GB!

Catching up & the Prayer Tower turned out lovely...

aka Vet
Hey Vet! Glad to see ya over here! Thanks for the kind words! The prayer tower did grow and turn out really nice. I'm not the biggest fan of the taste (could have been a curer error). High is real decent though. I've yet to run anything from Bodhi I haven't really liked. Thanks for stopping in!

Hey P, I forgot to follow up with you about the humidity level you said your between 15-30%? I'm not sure If I'm understanding what you mean by that. I mean, I'm just assuming you use a VPD chart to dial it in or no? That seems awfully low and of course could be detrimental to the yield.
For sure it is low on the VPD scale! But have you seen Arlo, Invo and some of the other people growing in low humidity? It surely wouldn't hurt to get it in a more desirable range. Still doing a little experimenting, this humidity problem thing is new for me. Never had that is the previous state I was growing in. Hopefully the mulch will help. Thanks Lama! ;)

Just transplanted a few veg girls.
Shoes

Peace!
P-

Patanjali

Patanjali

Very nice plants man! How many bodhi strains have you tried besides prayer tower?

Anyways I think I will subscribe to your thread cause I def want to see what's going on :)

-BH

Thanks Burned! I really dig Bodhi's gear! Off the top of my head, I've run Blue Tara, Goji OG, White Lotus, Prayer Tower, Snow Leopard, Ancient OG, and Silver Mountain. ;)

Glad to have you along for the ride!
Peace!
P-

B

BestAround

do u use a microscope or just chop when u think its ready? jw .. your buds look great.. but I think they could have gone a few weeks longer.. and you would have seen some more weight. and ontop of that more smell and taste. less white hairs.. try it sometime. leave a plant longer then normal see if its what ur looking for.

619ster

619ster

Aight... another FrYday! Back to the tried and true, I found another small jar of this plant/pheno of Diesel Fire - happy daze!

View attachment 374198

Peace!
P-
Dank!! I'm out of ARC already so maybe its time to search my secret stash spots lol. Love finding old stashes like that.

Your Blue Tara f2's are doing good I have 2 females already confirmed :) They are FAST! Planted those a week after some Orange OG f2's and they sexed at the same time. Talk about vigorous! They just don't branch out very much but that's cool.

Got a new little spot now so I can get to popping more beans hehe! But did also just acquire some exclusive clones. Got Alaskan Thunderfuck, Malawi Kush, and UK Cheese.

Don't remember if you reported on that Silver Mountain or Blueberry Sativa. How'd those come out smoke-wise and taste-wise?

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Thanks GB! I'm really liking what I'm seeing from her so far!

Hey 6! One of my WU is looking more vigorous then the other, but they are both real nice. I know you won't be disappointed! I miss seeing your grows! Sending some positive vibes for a kick butt grow space for you! This is the only female of the three ARC x LGOG crosses. I don't really have time and space for a breeding project atm, so unfortunately no arcxlgog F2's. I keep chopping these back, they should be really bushy by the time they hit flower!

So another FrYday! I'm really not a fan of Kushes, but today I'm smoking a little Mazar Kush from WOS. Not my favorite smell, and the taste is the same bland smoke flavor I don't really dig. I has a pretty good strong high, but much other things I would prefer to smoke.

View attachment 371720

Peace!
P-
My question is did your white urkle stretch much? I have two separate phenos that look completely different from one another. One looks kind of like the one you are running. But i havent seen mine in flower yet and fans change a bit through the stretch as you know. Both are vigorous but the white leaner is on steroids. If you don't mind I would like to post them up at some point.. But if you do no biggie man I will understand, all good. One of mine defiantly looks white leaning.. As does yours a little. The other pheno is stout and a little more bushy... I'm guessing more urk. Awesome thread btw. Happy I found it!

Patanjali

Patanjali

Dank!! I'm out of ARC already so maybe its time to search my secret stash spots lol. Love finding old stashes like that.

Your Blue Tara f2's are doing good I have 2 females already confirmed :) They are FAST! Planted those a week after some Orange OG f2's and they sexed at the same time. Talk about vigorous! They just don't branch out very much but that's cool.

Got a new little spot now so I can get to popping more beans hehe! But did also just acquire some exclusive clones. Got Alaskan Thunderfuck, Malawi Kush, and UK Cheese.

Don't remember if you reported on that Silver Mountain or Blueberry Sativa. How'd those come out smoke-wise and taste-wise?
Hey 6! I ran out of time on the BB Sativa. Still chopped some of it, the rest went into the hash pile. It's way sativa, and very, very blueberry. The smoke wasn't real impressive, but I'm sure that is due to the abuse she suffered, and then pulled early. The silver mountain on he other hand is all haze smell and taste with a little more kick then a plain haze. Filled out really nice.

Silver

That nodule looks shiny bro. Thats CannaVenture?
Thanks Lama! Yessir, that is CVS.

My question is did your white urkle stretch much? I have two separate phenos that look completely different from one another. One looks kind of like the one you are running. But i havent seen mine in flower yet and fans change a bit through the stretch as you know. Both are vigorous but the white leaner is on steroids. If you don't mind I would like to post them up at some point.. But if you do no biggie man I will understand, all good. One of mine defiantly looks white leaning.. As does yours a little. The other pheno is stout and a little more bushy... I'm guessing more urk. Awesome thread btw. Happy I found it!
Thanks Top! I have two urkels going, and they both look very similar. Neither one seemed to stretch much at all. I would also take a look at nMeeks' thread. He did an awesome white urkel grow! I believe the link is still in his sig. Yell if you can't find it. Oh and as always post em up man! I'd love to see what your urkel looks like!

Ok, so it's FrYday, and I'm about sick of the effin weather! Let's get stupid stoned shall we? Scissor hash anyone?

Scissor

P-

catdaddy

catdaddy

P, what's good?

yo, even though i already stated it, i have to say it again. your flowers are always looking top notch and the trim game is serious.

my apologies to you for not coming through more often, because the show you put on should not be missed by anyone.

glad to see that you're still on point with the ladies and appreciate all the info that you've provided throughout your threads thus far.

Patanjali

Patanjali

P, what's good?

yo, even though i already stated it, i have to say it again. your flowers are always looking top notch and the trim game is serious.

my apologies to you for not coming through more often, because the show you put on should not be missed by anyone.

glad to see that you're still on point with the ladies and appreciate all the info that you've provided throughout your threads thus far.
CD! Great to see ya man! No apologies needed, I'm slacking on updating this journal. Been spending all my time with the organic nuts. ;)

Just got confirmation my Grape Stomper OG - GGG and Cheeseberry - Esko are in the mail! What's new in your garden CD? I need to catch up on your Rare Dankness.

Thanks for the positive vibes man! Hope all is well on the coast!
P-

619ster

619ster

More seeds eh? When will it end lol! I want that Cheeseberry as well. Silver Mountain sounds great! Can't wait to get to that one. I'll be over there at some point soon to pick up my organic game. Got a few commitments on these other boards though I have to get out the way before I start looking for other places to spend hours on reading lol (and I know I will). Always good to see you stop in though. Hope to see a garden update soon. And wish I was around to enjoy some of that scissor hash with you. It's too much for one person! LOL

Patanjali

Patanjali

More seeds eh? When will it end lol! I want that Cheeseberry as well. Silver Mountain sounds great! Can't wait to get to that one. I'll be over there at some point soon to pick up my organic game. Got a few commitments on these other boards though I have to get out the way before I start looking for other places to spend hours on reading lol (and I know I will). Always good to see you stop in though. Hope to see a garden update soon. And wish I was around to enjoy some of that scissor hash with you. It's too much for one person! LOL
Lol, I know man, and I'm totally bummed I missed out on Bodhi's NL#5's. There are still a few things I'd like to get in the stash tin. The only thing I had from GGG was the Afghan haze bastard series, so I couldn't pass up the grape stomper og (I got the last one in fact ;) ). Obv I'm trying to cut back on my forum time. Very much wish you were here to partake as well! Denver cup - 4/20! I've really been slacking on this journal lol. Here's a pict of a white urkel a few days ago. This is probably around day 35 flower.

Urkel

Best way to spend a Friday!
Agreed! have a great weekend!

P-

Patanjali

Patanjali

Thanks Caveman! It was damn tasty! I was inspired so I have been on a cooking spree lately.

Super sad day today. Lost a 30+ year friend. He gave me my first job in a greenhouse when I was 13, and taught me everything I knew about growing. He gifted me my first mmj plant, along with a hood he made out of sheet metal, and a ballast he wired when I was 17. I grew with that light for quite a few years. So in his memory, I'm having a smoke, and although it won't compare to the G13 plant he gifted me, I dropped half a pack of Hazemans G13/hp.

G

Top Bottom