Bay Area Clones

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

What's the best place for clones? Looking for Romulan, Some Purple Urkel, and some kushes.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I would have to say harborside health center.. Down south Progressive options..
I have seen purple urkel and romulan many of times at harborside:) I will keep my out for you if ya want:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

S

SkyHi

i second harborside !...there is a place up north i have been wanteing to go but its 2 1/2 hours away ..Good Karma Collective

R

rounders02

check out purple heart when they have clones in the always have P.U

K

kill-9

I would have to say harborside health center.. Down south Progressive options..
I have seen purple urkel and romulan many of times at harborside:) I will keep my out for you if ya want:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

Yeah that'd be great bro. Hope to make a trip out there in the next couple of weeks.

B

bingymon

I've been to good karma and missed their farmers market but super nice place and people. I picked up an early wonder skunk (i was on my harley at the time) so it's survived but has not taken off yet. I love hitting out of the way dispensaries, amazing deals sometimes.

P

Papa_kush

picked up some clones at harborside and have to say not too impressed yet
purp kush grapefruit diesel grapefruit kush...
Hopefully they'll start to show some promise soonm..
so far everything else is way beyond everything i got from harborside...
hmmm

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

its the cali. kid, i have had my card for 10 years i fill by far the best is no longer around and its dam sad CCC in SF they had the biggest selection from moms to babys now i use harborside they are verry good and i seen some of the ones u are looking for like rom ,urkel well good luck man happy growing

R

Rolln J

picked up some clones at harborside and have to say not too impressed yet
purp kush grapefruit diesel grapefruit kush...
Hopefully they'll start to show some promise soonm..
so far everything else is way beyond everything i got from harborside...
hmmm

harborside grapefruit diesel - worst strain I ever grew!

3 phenotypes out of 15 cuts, one complete with bananas - yield was awesome but had tiny crystals and not much smell or flavor.

Blue Sky (OU) has opened a clone shop 2 doors down and the new upcoming catalog is 17 strains.

S

Sirius

ive bought so many cuts from people i dont know it would make you sick... heard horror stories as well... only get cuts from those you know... trust me this will save you lots of time nd energy... not to say i have never got a good cut from a club because i have... but i have also spent hundreds of hours working on CRAP... ive had much better results from seeds from reputable breeders.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

so is their any clubs out their with the selection that CCC had in SF. happy grow The Cali. Kid

B

BayAreasFinest

Honestly I didn't like any of the clones i picked up at Harborside. Or any of the bud for that matter. Actually thats an understatement. I will never step foot inside Harborside ever again. The lady at the clone desk seemed like a retard. Basically I will only buy clones from my fellow growers i trust or herban legand up north. 48 harborside clones vs 25 from herban legand. got more and better bud from the 25 i got up north.

K

keyplay

Honestly I didn't like any of the clones i picked up at Harborside. Or any of the bud for that matter. Actually thats an understatement. I will never step foot inside Harborside ever again. The lady at the clone desk seemed like a retard. Basically I will only buy clones from my fellow growers i trust or herban legand up north. 48 harborside clones vs 25 from herban legand. got more and better bud from the 25 i got up north.
You are a smart man!!
Harborside clones and most product is horrible! :sad0047:

YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS IF YOU USE THEM AS A SOURCE FOR CLONES! 8 OR 9 WEEKS IS A LOT OF TIME TO END WITH CRAP

Don't make the same mistakes we did! There are a lot of small co-op clone vendors out there and a lot of good guys selling nice elite "medical" babies. I only handle clones from reputable and knowledgeable people.

R

Rolln J

yeah my $300 dollar investment at Harborside didnt turn out well for me - hermied bad at week 7 of a 10 week strain - wrecked 2 other trays...

T

Trebla

Coffe Shop Blue Sky in Oakland has great genetics and proven strains! everything i ever grew from them is on point and what they say it is...i have even seen hippies from up north come down to oakland for clones and they have hella mothers on Saturdays...Im running sour grapes and GDP 6 weeks in and already purple all over! The sour grapes smells like grape lolly pops!

K

kushpheen

Harborside is hit and miss for clones, depending on who the vendor is. The only problem with blue sky, correct me if Im wrong, is they have such a limited daily supply and sell out quickly. So you have to get there hours before they open and wait in line, not ideal. Plus you and everyones little brother has those genes...

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

club clones? aargh!!!I did it since prop215 came out and recently shut that nitemare down a few years ago. Sometimes good and most of the time bad. I got tired of gettin up waay too early and standing in line with strangers...+ sketchy genetics etc..AND I would always have to buy 10 more than I intended to use 'cause they cram so many in a tray I would get a bunch of midgets and freaks in the batch.

Fortunately I found a couple of 'private' clubs ...one in Biserkly and one in Sabastopol...people I've learned to trust and have never been more happy. I found the one in Sabastopol on Craigslist haha... That one in Sabastopol gave me a great pheno of P' Irkel and I've kept it for 4 years..yahoo!!

I've made mothers of the good ones and now I spend hardly anything on babies..Just my opinion..but if you want to get serious talk to people and shmooze some of the locals..find the good guys.

yezmar420

yezmar420

Yeah..I'll never buy from Harborside again...the Sour Diesel I got from them was crap, no smell, taste or buzz. The staff even admitted to me that a bunch of people got burned on that clone they had for a while...

I got my clones from BPG in Berkeley last time and they turned out great..for the most part. The Blue Dream and Chemdog D were excellent...the Cheese not so.

It seemed like I got two different kinds of Blue Dream, one was real hazy/sour smelling, the other fruity/berry..both great smoke. The Chem-D was the same way..some seemed fruitier than others..but all good. The Cheese was rather bland on the taste/smell side but awesome on the buzz...so yeah, I'm pretty happy with what they have to offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom