• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Smoking a Pork butt,

Temp ~180, hardwood lump coal, Smoked with Mesquite and Apple wood,

Dry Rub:
Sugar, Kosher salt, Brown Sugar, Fresh ground black pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Ground Cumin, Paprika, & Chili powder.

Spray: once an hour
Apple Juice and Brown Sugar

All this is done in a charcoal grill I scored from Lowes for under $100

trying to upload pics but no luck

L

LikemindS

Ohh hell yes! LOve the Thread! Im a huge BBQ fan. Ive had it all over the country! Love it all tho some styles better than others. More of a fan of the Spicy with a little Sweet. Too many are all about the sweetness and the sauses, Im a fan of the good Rubs... My favs are Ribs, Pulled Pork, Tenderloins... Mmmm damn I need t get cookin!!!
It suck cause there is no really good BBQ in SoCal. Ive tried a bunch of places and its all too bland for my tastes, so I have to do it myself :)
Good Times... Happy SMOKIN!
:banana1sv6:

L

LikemindS

The Best BBQ Sause and Rubs.!

There is some amazingly out of control BBQ joints out there.
Ill give you the best anyone I know and they know has ever had...
My Friends this is hands down the BEST BBQ sauce and rubs man had created thus far IMO. All my friends in SoCal agree agree and we order this stuff soon as we run out!
I hope you take my word for it and try some!
Its called:
"Night of the Living BBQ Sauce" - 'its hot'
http://www.oklahomajoesbbq.com/
I came across this place going through Kansas City, in my opinion home of the best BBQ joints, and Its in gas station 1 mile or so off the Interstate,,, where they also sell disc golf gear. This place is awesome, a line out the door I waited an hour and it was worth it, Id do it again & again!
Please Try it!
One of my friends that BBQ and Grill almost everyday say this Sause is a life/BBq changing experience!

Top Bottom