BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ELITE GENETICS

very sorry to hear, are you cutting them so someone can come in in a few weeks & fix the prob or just to start fresh? have you ever tried running a heater,a small ceramic heater i dont know if it would help but it would take alot of humidity out of the air

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well its just the flower room thats comin down, I think im ok in veg. And its actually not even any of the testers that have to come down, just the ones run out of want. Amethyst bud doesnt seem to be a loss though so far, not that impressive yet, but, again, it is fucked.
So no worries, the test grows arent even set back, and we should be back to getting you some proper shots soon. Tri meter on monday buddy, then it all goes back to normal.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey RB, i got the 202 model, reads ppm, the other 2 models of the tri meter are the exact same thing, but one measures by EC, and the other measure by microsiemen. I go with the 202 just for the obvious convenience. I said years ago, I'd never use another kind as long as this was made, see what happens when you go against what you know, though the other one did dieon me, but gave me like 3 years of dead on ph. That one is 250 plus tax canadian, but you get the ppm, temp and ph all in one, so a good buy I think.

Now I do have one new piece of equipment that i dont want to bring back, its called the bluelab truncheon meter, oh my god this thing is crazy, never needs to be calibrated, dont have to let it sit in the solution for more than 1- seconds, its the most amazing thing I've used in the rooms. If you can get your hands on one, its worth the coin, and its not even that much, like 150 or so I think.

E

ELITE GENETICS

OOOO i c thats good news!
Well its just the flower room thats comin down, I think im ok in veg. And its actually not even any of the testers that have to come down, just the ones run out of want. Amethyst bud doesnt seem to be a loss though so far, not that impressive yet, but, again, it is fucked.
So no worries, the test grows arent even set back, and we should be back to getting you some proper shots soon. Tri meter on monday buddy, then it all goes back to normal.

E

ELITE GENETICS

i gotta get 1 of these when mine goes on me
Now I do have one new piece of equipment that i dont want to bring back, its called the bluelab truncheon meter, oh my god this thing is crazy, never needs to be calibrated, dont have to let it sit in the solution for more than 1- seconds, its the most amazing thing I've used in the rooms. If you can get your hands on one, its worth the coin, and its not even that much, like 150 or so I think.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya things are coming aroundm I've been up for about 3 days straight, flushing and transplanting, starting to get that half vision thing, might need to crash soon. but almost there, only about 15 plants to flush, and i got some seeds planted, alas I'm gonna make ya wait for a little for the new ones, really so i cant plant those and the ult moondawg at the same time. But I just got DJs Blueberry, so I have to run it, as well as the run for ROC I promised him, and am dieing to do.

Bro, i am so sorry for saying I though the ult chem had herm issues, my ph is FUCKED UP, some are at 6.8, some are at 5.7, how the fuck does that happen, i hate oaton so much. Oh, I snapped a couple shots of the equipment I'm using/testing here, so I'll pop those up, especially the bluelab so you can take a look.

H

hooks2u

dang I wanted to see a finished plant of the lav x lemon larry I have 4 or 5 going right now.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I can get shots of the ones at my buddies place, and the cuts like i say, so may still be able to, but ya, really blows man, was really happy with them.

E

ELITE GENETICS

i have 2 fem lav x larry og in flower now almost 3 weeks
I can get shots of the ones at my buddies place, and the cuts like i say, so may still be able to, but ya, really blows man, was really happy with them.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hope they are looking good man, so your gonna have to bare with me for a bit with things, as i was evicted yesterday cause I said i wanted the problems in the house fixed. Merry christmas eh?

E

ELITE GENETICS

damn he evicted you right after xmas & you've always paid ur rent im sure huh..what a asshole i would call the housing inspectors on his ass after you move out so he HAS to fix the house b4 he can rent it again & make 1 dime! man do you have a game plan bro? wish i could help..if you were here in USA i could help ya out bro..shit what about all your plants??
Hope they are looking good man, so your gonna have to bare with me for a bit with things, as i was evicted yesterday cause I said i wanted the problems in the house fixed. Merry christmas eh?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

damn he evicted you right after xmas & you've always paid ur rent im sure huh..what a asshole i would call the housing inspectors on his ass after you move out so he HAS to fix the house b4 he can rent it again & make 1 dime! man do you have a game plan bro? wish i could help..if you were here in USA i could help ya out bro..shit what about all your plants??

No actually right before, about 5 pm christmas eve. And youd be shocked why, my living roo is about 12 degrees celcius. Theres no ceiling in the hall, actually. I'm callig human rights on monday, I've rented from here for three years, th last time he was here he actually said, its not right of me to not have this fixed for you BB(insert real name), you've been a good tenant since you've been here. Then I stand up for myself, and he tosses me.
As for the plants, I'll figure something out, I've got time for one more harvest exactly, and I'll just move em to a new spot I guess. Fucking pissed man, I literally have nothing anymore besides the rooms, the dog and the gf, and she saved 100 on my gift so she could go shopping on boxing day for herself, good times.

BB

E

ELITE GENETICS

what a dickhead,ur legal so fuk him! i would call them on that slumlord,its not like snitching, thats a whole different issue! you gotta have ur living room above freezing! thats funny she saved $100 to go shopping, sounds like a women alright!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

oh your damnright going to human rights isnt snitching, I put slumlords at the same level of rapists, except they are willing to fuck a whole family at once. And we all know, rapists are free game, no one likes a rapist! No man hes making my life a living hell and I've been totally professional with him.
And now for very sad new again, my flower room is officially empty, and that way for about a week or so to make sure any pm is dead. I have to use a chemical spray to kill it for sure before I put the new ones back in the flower room. I hate chems but inthis case, in the province with more moisture in the air, than well, anywhere, it a little harder to get used to, ever see fog 1/3 of the year, we've got it.

E

ELITE GENETICS

definatly bro..they have got to have holes fixed its winter..i didnt relize the humidity was the worst where you are..fog 1/3rd the year sux, we have it maybe 1/8th to 1/10th of the year(yea 35-50 days outta 365 or so),it was so bad the other day you couldnt see 20 ft infront of you
oh your damnright going to human rights isnt snitching, I put slumlords at the same level of rapists, except they are willing to fuck a whole family at once. And we all know, rapists are free game, no one likes a rapist! No man hes making my life a living hell and I've been totally professional with him.
And now for very sad new again, my flower room is officially empty, and that way for about a week or so to make sure any pm is dead. I have to use a chemical spray to kill it for sure before I put the new ones back in the flower room. I hate chems but inthis case, in the province with more moisture in the air, than well, anywhere, it a little harder to get used to, ever see fog 1/3 of the year, we've got it.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So now, things are finally turning around, I'm no longer evicted, he said he was on pain meds due to kidney stones and was a little flipped out. But dude appologized and got some work done, and is coming back down on monday to fix some more.

And the plants, definately turing around now, theres a little ph freak out going on, but they'll be ok I'm quite sure. And think now that thats fixed, I'm gonna get those new testers from just before christmas down for ya, the ult moondawgs havnt gotten here yet, but I'm sure it will be this week they show up. Also, the flower room is totally empty, nothing in flower period, thats a little sad, but I'm rebuiling the room, so I've got a bout 1 week to do it, and then I start to flood her. As long as I dont get anything this time to ruin the plants, you may finally start getting some more ad shots out of me bro. And i gotta say, sorry this happened at a time when i testing like 8 of your strains, but you, what do ya do right, just horrible timing, but they're getting big, and I'm taking shots right after the transplants I think, just want them to look a little more pristine first, still working out a touch of purple stem, and a couple are coming out of some minor taco leaf formation, just a light curl, nothing big.

E

ELITE GENETICS

hey i totally understand bro shit happens homie! it seems there was some slight issues with the regular ultimate Chemdog seeds & PH may have not been the prob as Zoo found 1 herm in his 4 plants to & i had 3 reveged ult chems & put back into flower show 1-2 balls per plant on 2 outta 3 fem plants..the funny thing is i already ran 8 fems of these ultimate Chemdog sensi(seedless) & i didnt get no seeds from 80 plants in with them so the balls gotta be pollenless balls or sterile & the weed is to good to toss out cuz of a ball or few anyways, gotta pluck them off & they dont grow back ever again..but yeah you'd be better off flowering the ultimate chems out now(you may have to pluck a few balls but keep them growing,if you cut them you dont know what ur missing out on bro), the ultimate Chemdog 1991 should be alot more stable backcrossed to the Chemdog 91 elite purp cut again as those seeds are 75% Chemdog 91 elite purp leaf cut & only 25% Chemdog D.. Chemdog is known for being unstable, i mean how else would we have og kush, sour diesel, headband diesel, Snowdog etc. if the Chemdog didnt herm a little a make a few seed very randomly found in Chemdog nugz.. nobody bred these strains, they are all accidential hermi crosses so for us to expect 100% stability is absurd! really
So now, things are finally turning around, I'm no longer evicted, he said he was on pain meds due to kidney stones and was a little flipped out. But dude appologized and got some work done, and is coming back down on monday to fix some more.

And the plants, definately turing around now, theres a little ph freak out going on, but they'll be ok I'm quite sure. And think now that thats fixed, I'm gonna get those new testers from just before christmas down for ya, the ult moondawgs havnt gotten here yet, but I'm sure it will be this week they show up. Also, the flower room is totally empty, nothing in flower period, thats a little sad, but I'm rebuiling the room, so I've got a bout 1 week to do it, and then I start to flood her. As long as I dont get anything this time to ruin the plants, you may finally start getting some more ad shots out of me bro. And i gotta say, sorry this happened at a time when i testing like 8 of your strains, but you, what do ya do right, just horrible timing, but they're getting big, and I'm taking shots right after the transplants I think, just want them to look a little more pristine first, still working out a touch of purple stem, and a couple are coming out of some minor taco leaf formation, just a light curl, nothing big.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Did they give me morphine or warfarin at the hospital tonight, cause I'm really confused.

Top Bottom