BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And lastly, heres the Sour Banana Punch, cant wait to grow her when I dont have powdery Mildew and and the correct ph the whole time though

Untitled Scanned 92
Untitled Scanned 91
Untitled Scanned 90
Untitled Scanned 89
Untitled Scanned 88
Untitled Scanned 87
Untitled Scanned 86
Untitled Scanned 80
Untitled Scanned 79
Untitled Scanned 78
D

Dagga

Awesome! i got larry's, gourdbuster, dogbite and now you make me wanna get some SBP....*damn you man*
they look good maing
keep on

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Awesome! i got larry's, gourdbuster, dogbite and now you make me wanna get some SBP....*damn you man*
they look good maing
keep on

lol, now were even then, cause you made me have to get more larrys, and a new rug, i think it could really fill out the room, lol.
Oh, that was dogsnobs, though your little ones make me want more too, and the rug still applies, lol.

E

ELITE GENETICS

WOW! thats dark ass purple! looks like a new elite purple cut to me,keep a cut of her i may want that 1..the ultimate chems look limer emerald,love it! the sour funks are frosty as shit man i havent tried these yet, gingerkush sould be bomb, let me know what thos taste like im real curious!
2 more that couldnt fit.

E

ELITE GENETICS

your lav x my larry og lookin good bro i put 3 into flower yesterday,hopin for 2 fem

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey man, ya I'm very happy with that cross so far, true test is in the smoke, but all sign point to good so far.
Ya I really cant wait to try the funk man, I think its gonna be sick, and this is the most purple plant I've had yet, no worries, theres a clone of damn well near everything Ive grown of yours that I liked. Only cut I dont have is the chem 08 I found, shame too, really should have kept it, was something else.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin awesome BB:muscle:party:flower:nod

E

ELITE GENETICS

that 1 Sour banana og punch is so purple bro..wow! how cold in ur flower rooms now bro? i can get my room down to 45-50f but i have young plants in there so i keep at 60-65f & shit is still purpling like mad

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I'd say I'm at like 50-55 in the nights, and my day temps are around72, I'd like tht a touch higher, well, not now I guess. Powdery mildew, still there, in the veg room too, gettin pissed. And that purple one we're talking about right now, has to be turned into hash, I dont lose it, butnot the same thing, just too much on it. So tonight I'm gonna try and application of potassium Bicarbinate

Your sour funk is starting to change colour already now too, in fact, I think one looks to have some burgandy hues to the edge, very nice. Looks like the shorter phenos yield much higher, but, long ways to go yet.

So ya, thats the deal right now, tryin to kill mildew, sucks rank cock!

E

ELITE GENETICS

thats the temps of mine to 50-60 depending on how much i open the heater up at lights off & its at bout 68-74 max right now lights on & starts out cold for a hour(i gotta wear a hoodie sweatshirt to turn lights on/water etc. & the room next to it is like 40 as the window is cracked to let in fresh air..i love growin indoors in winter,colorful & dank fresh tastin nugz

BB you just need a dehumidifier i think bro,or open a heater vent in your grow room when lights off & close when lights on it will stop that shit i think
I'd say I'm at like 50-55 in the nights, and my day temps are around72, I'd like tht a touch higher, well, not now I guess. Powdery mildew, still there, in the veg room too, gettin pissed. And that purple one we're talking about right now, has to be turned into hash, I dont lose it, butnot the same thing, just too much on it. So tonight I'm gonna try and application of potassium Bicarbinate

Your sour funk is starting to change colour already now too, in fact, I think one looks to have some burgandy hues to the edge, very nice. Looks like the shorter phenos yield much higher, but, long ways to go yet.

So ya, thats the deal right now, tryin to kill mildew, sucks rank cock!

F

FastForward

Hey BB...sorry to hear of the dreaded PM. Check out Dutchmaster Zone and Penetrator together, if Potassium Bicarb doesn't work. It cleared my flower tent within 2 weeks (now it's in my other tent, working on it). It's thought that the Penetrator makes the Zone systemic, more than just a highly basic foliar. Can also use it into late flower. Good luck mate.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

thats the temps of mine to 50-60 depending on how much i open the heater up at lights off & its at bout 68-74 max right now lights on & starts out cold for a hour(i gotta wear a hoodie sweatshirt to turn lights on/water etc. & the room next to it is like 40 as the window is cracked to let in fresh air..i love growin indoors in winter,colorful & dank fresh tastin nugz

BB you just need a dehumidifier i think bro,or open a heater vent in your grow room when lights off & close when lights on it will stop that shit i think

I wish, i wish, I have a 3 in 1 ac/dehumid that runs at 10 000 btus, and another dehumidifier on the other side of the room. The problem is my landlord is a fuck, and I had a leak, well a bunch, more like busted pipes and hot water tank here over the summer, and my landlord still doesnt have it all fxed, but I'm broke beyond belief so i cant move or anything, I mean I owe thousands of dollars due to government fuck ups, was cut off from disability due to a technicality for 7 months, I'll tell the story of it all someday here, but really just getting screwed annd no way out. But gonna have amazing hash, the smel when we cut it up a bit boys, WOW its gonna be straight power.
Hey BB...sorry to hear of the dreaded PM. Check out Dutchmaster Zone and Penetrator together, if Potassium Bicarb doesn't work. It cleared my flower tent within 2 weeks (now it's in my other tent, working on it). It's thought that the Penetrator makes the Zone systemic, more than just a highly basic foliar. Can also use it into late flower. Good luck mate.

Hey man, that sounds like a plan, like I saidm this is my first time fighting this one, so my knowledge on this topic is damn well limited to say the least, I can bring a plant back from the dead, you give me a touch of white mildew, I'm fucked left right and center. If this attempt tonight doesnt work I'll get that stuff first thing, its a bad infestation.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks OGKH, always good to hear some kind words, especially today. I'm sure plenty have read about my troubles here lately, well more good times, these pics are of what I just found on all three of the Ultimate Chemdawgs in flower. Full Blown Herms, so sad to say Elite, this strain gets my first true failing grade. I personally think this strain should be reworked or tossed. 1 herm would be acceptable as justa freak type deal, but all 3 of 3 with this type of herm, thats the way she goes.

A
Aa
B
Bb
C
Cc
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Ouch , now I don't feel so bad for not keeping them around . Sorry to hear this BB

fractaLz

fractaLz

Unfortunately that trait is inherent within the Chem line. Best to sort through a bunch, and if ya still got he-shes outcross to something more stable.

Top Bottom