BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter rumblen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Mine wasnt from BCBD. A Farmer blessed with these, who does a bit of breeding and I have gotten VERY solid gear from him in the past. Just want to see how other s1's are, ya know?
I hope that it's the best you ever get man.. but also I have, HEARD AND READ. BEING THE MAIN WORDS.. HEARD AND READ ABOUT ONLY BUT IT'S ALL BEEN NEGATIVE. ESPECIALLY THE BCBD. NO OFFENCE BRO I HOPE YOU GET HEAT. .GOOD LUCK MAN. .:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah. Defo man. Try EVERY company THAT sell g. S. C mate just to get the 1 you LIKE. Ojd is gifting me a pack when there ready. And a cookie hybrid? Didnt say WHAT hybrid but im happy to run en all man.. .

chadkush

chadkush

So whats the answer? I knoe they have the fire og kush bx3. Ill be watching this as well.

redbeard

redbeard

I got a cpl of cc gsc and a bcbd gsc going at the mo, bout a couple weeks old so will be interested to see how yours grow compared to mine. I'm from England so no chance of getting the real cut.

chadkush

chadkush

Well ill have to watch ur grow when you grow her out. Good luck.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey ya, never know man eh! Ojd is gifting me a pack of the s, 1.seeds:-) and I'm UK mate:-). He's a cool guy. Conoiseuer genetics (that's spelled wrong I think! )haha. Fucking English and don't even have a propper grasp of our language. Lol. Anyways. I'm well happy with him. He's a really good bloke eh.and their gear kicks arse mate eh.

S

Snoopyire

Hi all, good to see someone is doing a grow to find out if any of these turn out to be anything like the strain we all keep hearing about, I got a strain growing myself called Candyland from gran daddy purp(GDP x platinum Cookies), hoping this will turn out like I heard too, will be keeping an eye on this grow tho, good luck with it

chadkush

chadkush

Let me knoe how that candyland goes for you. Im interested in it.

A

Aerionix

I've been growing these out myself as part of a 4x gsc and 4x sweet tooth from barney's farm. I'm about 50 days into flower atm, and they're looking real nice. I heard all the negatives, but I think it all just stems from the "clone only" so bcbd are lying shitbags who rip off every one in sight (exaggeration of course but not by much, christ, aint nobody more hopped up than disgruntled internet addicts.

I know I'm going to get a decent amount of frosty bud. I hope to get the chocolate mint taste, but if not, ah well. I'm still getting a decent amount of frosty bud :):)
I'll chime back with a smoke report just to let ya know what to expect, although again, with all the different phenos, who knows. I'll post pics on my own topic when I take the time to learn how.

Good luck with your grow man. Peace

spacebomb

spacebomb

i know.i was. intrested to see the difference on them aswell.my pals a ,go with the crowd, type grower + hes got bcbd seeds + he ,says, hes got the ,forum, cut aswell?id like to know how cos hes happy to show me hes crappy old blue cheese mother,the dope ass ace of spades mom he got of me. but not the cookies cut?.lol yeah.heas not even a member here.lol
s-

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Mine are on hold... I was able to get my SinMints. Also summer has been a brute here in the HD.... just did not want to chance it.

A

Aerionix

I just cut a test bud off of mine. Trichs are about 75% milky. Couldn't get much taste after a quick dry. Although seriously, if you ever have to do a quick one, look for Dankmaster's Microwave Steam Method. Works so good. Anyway, it took me a bowl to get stoned and I'm usually pretty lightweight. What effect there is seems mostly in the head, but weak. I'm optimistically adding time to the schedule as this plant will probably mature into something tasty. The hairs look like they're on fire. Day 53.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Sounds like an amazing cut my freind:-). are you able to post a pic? or no camera etc?. sure would LOVE to see her:-). + how she looks.ive 5,seeds of this now:-)only bcbd like but!im also being gifted a free pack of ,THE REAL DEAL COOKIES S1,S off of the amazing connoisseur genetics guys:-). mainly connoisseur 420 himself.hes going to gift me a pack.THEN ill do a log on both co,s gsc,s!. yea for those whom dont know con genetics,well there amazing.some dope fire strains.ive personally ran their rainbow jones 4,times from seed . only 1, five pack of fems at a time as the plants vegged to 10,inch. 12,in max,you still get 4,ft tall,easy, depends on pheno! there not HUGE LANKY there medium squat strain with tons of sites + colas like the 3,l soda bottles.my last top cola was 500gs ,wet, + dried it was still dried to a beutifull colorfull,tasty,mind numbing . + still 127 gramms ,exactlly of tha main top + another 46,gs of golf ball nugs.. a very easy plant to EASILLY GET a half p per plant! i think my maths xcorrect? is it?lol .well a good 7 , 8, oz per 40,litre pot of GOOD QUALITTY ORGANIC SOIL. its my personall every day smoke .+ it makes you sleep aswell. very recomended.
+ most of their other gear is dope aswell.the strawberries + crean., hippies private head stash etc.the list goes on+on.
peace
s-
I just cut a test bud off of mine. Trichs are about 75% milky. Couldn't get much taste after a quick dry. Although seriously, if you ever have to do a quick one, look for Dankmaster's Microwave Steam Method. Works so good. Anyway, it took me a bowl to get stoned and I'm usually pretty lightweight. What effect there is seems mostly in the head, but weak. I'm optimistically adding time to the schedule as this plant will probably mature into something tasty. The hairs look like they're on fire. Day 53.

spacebomb

spacebomb

and that performs like that for ME. with no co,2, just a 1.2, growtent + 680,watts of hps lighting in a sunsystem air cooled ref.the xl one.NOT the xxxl 1:-)lol. its bigger than my tent haha + a 7,inch 2, speed ,PRIMA KLIMA, brand fan.i used a reducer flange to fit my 6,inch sphiggot on my new hood + its REALLY AMAZING. i cant beleive how fat the ladys are this run in my new setup. ie the a,c hood etc.+ my carbon filter is a pro series rhino filter. with my other smaller 5,in 2, speed prima klima fan. the big 1.. on my hood pulls 460,square meters of air per? min,hour? not sure.its 800,a min,hour on speed 2:-).i only need it on speed 1,anyway with my 680,watt system + it keeps everything spot on 27 max.c. ive NEVER SEEN BUDS SOO BIG .NOT ON MY GEAR ANYWAY:-).I M A HAPPY CHAPPY ATM LIKE EH.THE NUGS ARE COOL ,2.THE TOUTCH:-) + its made my bud not just really big! but also there as dense as rock.they really are dence. + pure organic aswell.il post pics when i learn how.
s-

spacebomb

spacebomb

i really never knew HOW GOOD. a perfect climate is!. im getting a green air systems harvest master kinda thing.its temps,humidity,+ a co2, reader etc.i dont have co2 ,yet, but its at least there when i do have the spare reddies. i think i get really good yeilds out of my set up,+ more important! ITS STRAIGHT UP DANK. lol ive grown testers etc that were just cabbage,hay shit.but thats the genetics tho.oh + only 180£ uk for the green air climate controller.:-) not bad at all eh!.+ its even got a ozone port.so if ya use ozone?thats another good feature. im just for the temps + r.h atm. next? 2,months ill buy a 50,kg tank of co2,+ get a spare also. and i aint gonna use it at 1500 ppm! ill run it at ?hhhmmmm? idk.about 750,ppm + raise it if i like what it does. please anyone with some? hints,tips please help me out a lil:-).!ta folks.
s-

Top Bottom