BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter rumblen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

GOOD luck man , Ive def wanted to get a GSC cut or seeds , Just letting everyone give me the reviews first since I def have too many seeds in waiting stage and already testing to many right now :P

Anyways I'm setting a seat down on this thread to see how BCD's seed version goes down :)
I've been growing their Purp buddha for over a year indoors and out and seen some great results if over 10 weeks flower since 60-80% sativa ( still fast for that %)

-BH

soserthc1

soserthc1

surfed thru this thread to come up empty , was thinking just the fact that the bcbd beans actually showed up was a plus , then the sad looking seedlings ....now a half hour of my life is gone and this thread is dead ..... ton's of unfinished junk here ....do the mods have a way to delete a old thread that obviously is dead without any good info in it ?

prob imho would be a good idea to eliminate some of them again jmho
not trying to run the site by any means or diminish any of the hard work by are awesome mods

blessings SoSerThc1

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I was really hoping to get a good review of them as well. I must admit, I am kinda wondering what they are like.
I was trying to talk to someone at the BCBD about GSC seeds at the TYS show in Toronto, and he was less than interested to talk to me. I was hoping to get a deal on them at the show .... found them same price, which to me is a little rich (90$ for 6 fem)
I am shy at that price, with all the internet chatter .... both pos and neg.

spacebomb

spacebomb

green house seeds love to throw bananas out.the fems eh?!. i think arjan sucks for realeasing unstable fem seeds eh bro. you can get amazing hazeman gear for that price eh. im not being?a dick eh bro:-)im just saying eh,BUT ive heard + smoked their t.w + DAMN IT PUT ME TO SLEEP.had a few nanas but sterile:-).anyway good luck with your train wreck.love that earthy,lemony flavour.
peace
s-
90$ CND ...... i went to the next booth .... and bought some GHS trainwreck from the GTASEEDBANK for $37 ....

spacebomb

spacebomb

cool. cannazon:-) amazing bro eh! 23£ uk for 10,chocolate rain.+ free i got 4,new bluechem + 5,reg rosetta stone f2,s:-) good ,right?.i think soo.chacy rain is chocolope x cocoa kush:-)mmm.mm.lol+ ive never grown a chem strong strain so im thinking they might be nice?idk yet.
Gta seed bank has some great prices. I think if you buy in bulk they slash the prices or so I've been told.

S

shavits

I had the worst experience with BCBD way back about 5 or 6 years ago! I ordered elites lemon larry and bcbd god bud and grew them all outdoors! All plants that were female came out different then each other and were mediocre at best! A few were straight garbage! I was so disappointed I let the whole shit go to waste, about 12 plants total! Mean while my bro was having success with nothing but bag seeds he had growing a few feet from mine! The most irritating thing ever!

S

shavits

But good luck to you bro I hope things have changed with BCBD for the better!

chadkush

chadkush

Next time try jordan of the islands god bud hes got the original. As soon as i got the cash saved up for my grow room i'll be buying god bud from jordan. Its good smoke to from what i had.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Y
Next time try jordan of the islands god bud hes got the original. As soon as i got the cash saved up for my grow room i'll be buying god bud from jordan. Its good smoke to from what i had.
ou wanna try cannazon for jordans gear.its dirt vcheap + mr c gives you some dope freebies bro eh.

chadkush

chadkush

Do they ship to the usa? I knoe some of them uk bankks dont which is a real drag at times lol. But i will remember cannazon for sure bro.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Y
Do they ship to the usa? I knoe some of them uk bankks dont which is a real drag at times lol. But i will remember cannazon for sure bro.
yeah im sure they do eh. mr c is a real awesome guy.i only paid 23£ for 10,pk af chocolate rain,+ i got eskobars new bluechem, + 5,rosetta stone f2,s. thats a cafegirl ,a precursor to c 99. x w.w.so how can u go wrong at that price?.+ the bigger the order,the more freebies.u can pick.even all their tga gear is 12.50 a pk cheaper.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

green house seeds love to throw bananas out.the fems eh?!. i think arjan sucks for realeasing unstable fem seeds eh bro. .......
I gotta say ..... I have been running the Bubba Kush I have for about 1000 clones now (250 off of 5 moms ... sounds about right ...) Not one has seeded. Not one. I must have a good Pack. I only have good things to say about my bubba and trainwreck from Green house seeds ....

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh yea they defo have some dope strains.some are more hermie than others eh. + some are pure cabbage.their t.w,bubba,kaia,+ hazes are dope..
I gotta say ..... I have been running the Bubba Kush I have for about 1000 clones now (250 off of 5 moms ... sounds about right ...) Not one has seeded. Not one. I must have a good Pack. I only have good things to say about my bubba and trainwreck from Green house seeds ....

Top Bottom