• Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

all done

weight......97 grams
57 days in 12/12 to finish...next ones will go 63 days

smoke report coming up very soon....
i must apologize for the gap in my log.my back went out and i am not very mobile at the moment.....bud shots coming

the quick dry sample i did tasted very nice,,,,very easy on the lungs...tastes a little sweet and a little floral....buzz lasted 2-2 1/2hrs......

I WILL be doing these again ...oh ya....

Hats off to beanboyzgenetics on this one.....now on to the Klock workrzxorangez

greenjoe

greenjoe

so i have another girl at day 30....lots of tops...she was flowering and i re-vegged her for 3 more weeks ...pic will be takin tonight

The Mulls

The Mulls

slippN in N outz from the otherz sidez Gj? :D .... goodz to see you uP n boutz ... now make friendz with that cam .. N throw down sum picz dammiT!! ... cheerz U :p

greenjoe

greenjoe

sorry blurry pic..it was taken very early.and i thought it looked focused ..i could not get the whole plant in...at a close shot.....Day 31
DSC07087

greenjoe

greenjoe

ya in and out....always seeking top notch dank.....^^^^^^this DDW is going to be very nice....and big

greenjoe

greenjoe

here comes the orange smell...really frosting up now also..and getting tighter buds...day 39
DSC07127

greenjoe

greenjoe

so far she is the stickiest one in the bunch....major sticky goo

greenjoe

greenjoe

man does she stick...to everything....AND with a pronounced smell of orange....max 2 more weeks...10 days...buds are golf ball sized orange stickiness..........CAN NOT wait to sample her....going to take a small one now....
DSC07318

Top Bottom