Bean crackalacka foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Looks like my bean crackin days are coming to an end for now. I've got several males selected and i'm gonna dabble with some STS. After explaining my view on Fems and hermie tendencies, the customers were fully aware and still wanted em so we're gonna answer the call. I'm getting all my mom's back so it's time to let er rip.:eek:

Natural

Natural

Looks like my bean crackin days are coming to an end for now. I've got several males selected and i'm gonna dabble with some STS. After explaining my view on Fems and hermie tendencies, the customers were fully aware and still wanted em so we're gonna answer the call. I'm getting all my mom's back so it's time to let er rip.:eek:

I had to read that twice..and I still can't believe it. hahaha Bring it on bro...I pop just as many fems as I do regs these days. I ain't skeeerd.:nailbiting:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Silver thiosulfate . It's used to reverse sex of plants & create feminized seeds. Mota , have you considered colloidal silver ? It doesn't work quite as well as STS , but it's less stressful on the plants & way easier to make . Just a thought.

The more i research it seems each plant reacts differently so if they don't produce with the STS then i'll try it again with CS .

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I've been using Tiresias mist. Stuff works well for about $10 a bottle. Never had it not work.

symbiote420

symbiote420

@leafdoctor1 tried using the Tiresias Mist recently on his forum Cookie cut with little/no success, I say little/no because after following directions to a tee he only got one or two sacs to form and they never produced any pollen .....he's trying with CS next.

Yea Mota I was against fems but I was looking at it thru the eyes of a breeder/chucker .....but after dealing with and talking to patients they really serve a purpose for the peeps out here who are cramped for space or with lower plant numbers ....in other words aka the med community in general that can't get their hands on clones.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Damn these Mackinaw Trailmix OG reekin' like a MOFO!!! Just got finished putting em in 1 gallon pots and got me a nose full of skunky goodness :woot: .......and they really seem to love the new custom mix I'm experimenting with, very vigorous growth!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Damn these Mackinaw Trailmix OG reekin' like a MOFO!!! Just got finished putting em in 1 gallon pots and got me a nose full of skunky goodness :woot: .......and they really seem to love the new custom mix I'm experimenting with, very vigorous growth!!

I gave em a pep talk before handin em to ya, "girls, let your skunky asses shine and show uncle sym what ya made of"! :angelic:

erovinnaC

erovinnaC

I think that SS is a big contributor to the funk! Lots of skunk hash funk from the Bear Hug, too, and I haven't even stem rubbed these biotches yet. =D

symbiote420

symbiote420

I gave em a pep talk before handin em to ya, "girls, let your skunky asses shine and show uncle sym what ya made of"! :angelic:

That musta been one helluva pep talk bro ......we need you to do the same thing when the Lions play lol
A li'l over two weeks from sprouting seems I have 2 OG dom and 3 SS dom ...which includes the runt, the OG doms are the "stankiest" though!! They all have the look of the SS except the OG doms have a little more of an open structure and are about 3" taller (9"), they're a little more sensitive too but I'm adjusting to that!

Keep that stud around for awhile, don't know if you planning to already or if you have but you should definitely hit the ECSD, LC #1, and Ghash too it!!

I think that SS is a big contributor to the funk! Lots of skunk hash funk from the Bear Hug, too, and I haven't even stem rubbed these biotches yet. =D

Yeah SS is a reeker, I ran the pre'95 SS for a nice minute and she was right up there with the Chems I ran next to her as far as the smell ...very skunky and I still haven't gave em a stem rub either lol a li'l leaf rub a time or two but that was after they popped!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

This is the pic I took 4/30, seeing some explosive growth from this hybrid, now @ 21 days the 2 OG doms are 12" tall, the 2 SS dom are close to 9" and the runt is 5 1/2" ....they're going into the veg tent tomorrow and getting a repot into some 3 gallons in a few days!!

I'll get a proper thread started before they hit bloom and things liven up a bit!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Today (day 24) just for the hell of it I checked for sex .....from the pic above, front rt & back row middle are females .....back lt & front rt (the runt) are males ....back rt ???? but thinking it could be a male too! Gonna set that OG dom male to the side for a deeper look at him, I'll probably never figure out which OG he is but wth he's vigorous & funkier than my old gym bag I had during my hoop years lol

Getting more of these plus I'm going to get those Bubba x A35 & DWB poppin' soon!

Top Bottom