Bean crackalacka foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Faceplant is a 88 G-13/HP bx1, aka. Grinder to those who tested it out for me. Loran's BlueMountainBerry(BMB) is DJ Short's Blueberry x BCSC's Blueberry. PurpleMooseJuice(PMJ) is a mix of NL,G-13 and Purple indica.

Blue in the Face (BlueFace) -Faceplant x BlueMountainBerry
Berry Sanders - BMB x LungCandy#1
BlueMooseJuice - PMJ x BMB
YZERBlue - YZERkush x BMB
Hooligan - Honu x Pahoehoe(WiFi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb)
Red Rocker - Killer queen x LungCandy#1
unnamed LBL x LungCandy#1

symbiote420

symbiote420

Well thanks bro! Makes me feel better, was thinking you weren't happy about me using it and was having second thoughts. We we're looking for a male to hit Kosher and DBJ's Brown Sugar. Hopefully we can chat at the expo?

I'll be there .....won't be empty handed either ;)!!!

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Man I'm just now seeing this, that's wassup Mota! Leaf just had the Zero Dark. hirty CBD pheno tested again ......4.2% thc/ 11.8% cbd :woot:, the thc bumped up two and some change this time, none of the fellas have taken her to 70 days yet but I still believe she can push out even higher cbd #s!! Only two phenos have been found, I have a bud that used to lurk around the Farm by the name Chimney420, he's been growing them exclusively from seed since we made them Oct. 2011. It had been that long since I last seen/talked to him till around this Xmas when we had a nice break down of her........

p1) LA Con pheno, is the shorter of the two and test around 18% thc, 2% cbd

p2) PK pheno, grows faster and taller, smells like pine cleaner and is a cbd powerhouse ....tosses my pain out like a bouncer at a titty bar lol

I'll make sure to bring you some big homie! And make the F2s homie ....that's a cross that really needs to get out into the med community, I have plenty more beans if needed!!
What are the gentics used to make up Zero Dark Thirty? Im still lookin for a high CBD strain w/ the flavor profile Im lookin for.

4BIG2WORM0

4BIG2WORM0

Sounds sick!! R these seeds still being worked? R they available?

symbiote420

symbiote420

The Zero Dark Thirty took 1st place for Leaf in the Hybrid category at the 2014 MI Caregiver's Cup a few weeks ago, it beat out several samples including the Motorbreath and Gorilla Glue #4 he entered in that same division ......for a CBD cross that says alot!!

Here's the Iron Labs Bud Report in this April's MMM Report the Hash Bash 2014 issue

Loran

Loran

Oh you really gotta get me with the anticipation there with the name, huh? mmmm That shit sounds dank. Looking forward to it. Positive vibes...

Shit, bro. I had forgotten about those. I need to pop some sometime. So much beanage, so little time. :) I think I have about nine, if I remember correctly. Maybe enough for F2s, if the LA Con leaning mamis and papis are there. ;) Positive vibes...

I hope this is the right place for this... I am stoned, but speaking on orange. There is a cultivar out of @mendel 's camp, Jackie-O x Apollo-13 that is fugging tits. I had always heard that Jackie-O should not even be an elite clone only, but the JOA-13 smells and tastes soooo good. I wish I had saved cuts. That shit needs to get out there for sure. High is on point as well. I liked the Apollo-13 F4, but not as much as the JOA-13. I would still grow the A-13 out at least once though, as it is heirloom to me. Miss you brother Mendel. Hope you and the family are well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

UPDATE!! Eleven JOA-13 babies up! Best male will have a shot at a moonlight dance with Miss Orange Kush cut. Yes, she's home and safe w/ Papa again. hehe LPR, Loran

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

UPDATE!! Eleven JOA-13 babies up! Best male will have a shot at a moonlight dance with Miss Orange Kush cut. Yes, she's home and safe w/ Papa again. hehe LPR, Loran

Sounds juicy! I ran those JOA-13's and lightly hit one with LBL pollen. The LBL should help the flip flopper stiffin up.

@mendel says the JOA-13 is lovingly called Orange Sherbet Affair. I only have one more bean left of it. I am scared to try and pop it until I have more in my hands. I grew a shit ton of orange cultivars that season and the OSA really stood out. He was telling me that he was working on more of it, but I want the F1s to search through. I hope he and the family are doing well. Good luck in your search for a nice male. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Motarebel

Motarebel

Teddy KGB sent me Fried's Cred clone a few years back and i lightly hit it with a a couple different males. Finally got a chance to crack some and the Cred x (MikadoxG-13/HP) has me drooling early in veg. Never had a plant smell so sweet with a stem rub,not much to look at so i'll post pics later. The Cred is very earthy and fuely similar to some OG's. I'm looking at making F2's of this line which will be the more earthy phenos and the sweet ones will have their own line if i find a matching male. Hoping to cut down on the long flowering time,i chopped mine at 10-11 weeks and was very happy with the mom and couldn't imagine letting her go 14 weeks.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Wow. Cred is a blast from the past. That clone is impossible to find these days. I have a friend ( Coffinman) that has brain cancer & Cred was the only thing that provided relief. Can't find the cut anywhere . That combo should produce some really nice stuff . I'll be watching & drooling !!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Fried contacted me here last year looking for the Cred , then found someone who had it and off he went. I wish i'd been able to keep her.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Pollen on the loose! ;) My LungCandy male has been unloading on the LungCandy,LongBottomLeaf,Killer Queen and Rebel OG ladies. In the smaller room i have the Novacaine ladies waiting on their man to power up and make F2's. Waiting in line are the YzerKush(SFV OG Kush x SensiStar) and Faceplant(88 G-13/HP bx1) ladies along with their BlueMountainBerry(DJ's Blueberry x BCSC's Blueberry) stud.

S

shavits

Very nice Big Mota everything sounds stellar! Especially looking forward to that SFV BX! Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom