Bean crackalacka foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Sounds juicy! I ran those JOA-13's and lightly hit one with LBL pollen. The LBL should help the flip flopper stiffin up.
Got these seeds running as we type/read and in veg there def getting awsome structure right next to some sannies kollosus thats always a big monster plant yet it needs no support so there def thickened up ... I'll have to do a full report when they hit flower ;) so far i can def smell the orange and the apollo13 dankness but still in veg so we shall see ... Also got the apollo 13 f4s and there going great this round so thanks again mota.

Got a killer skunky deez of yours and im entering a few strains into the caregivers cup in jackson coming up here soon and i usually get atleast 1st in atleast one catagory with my own made gear but this skunky deez keeper is def top notch and way my patients have talked it up def tells a lot being there picky and it is one of the strongest strains even over the gorilla glue 4 clone also have a special bb x your/motas heri i call blue heri that is def going to be in the comp since its testing really high and the rest were great but this is a freak dank on fire pheno anyways ill report back on this JOxa13 x Loran's LBL

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Ya man ill throw some up for ya... Loved it so much i saved a male back even and gonna have him play with some good girls i got saved back for a stud lol but ill post some pics once i get on my pc also the flower times for me with picking at all milky with just a few amber per every 10 trics so it was picked earlier then some do but my patients and i always like them better picked this way but anyways 9 weeks on most and as long as 10 on a few but i let the 10 week females go a little longer then my normal liking so id say there 9 week flower for the main phenos and thats good since i run my ecsd for over 10 weeks and these def take place of my ecsd so thats saying a lot since im a huge sour d fan and this cross def danks it up even more which makes it even better ;) but im Normally only running faster flowering plants and this one and a blueberry i have are the only 2 ive loved so much i still kept them in my rotation even though it throws my perpetual grow off some but there def worthy of a spot in anyones garden who loves strong meds that are def DANK to where it burns your nose when trimming ;) thats how i define if a strain is truely DANK and this ones got it all and easy to find a keeper since most are alike so im very happy as always with motas gear anyways ill post pics later for ya

symbiote420

symbiote420

Mackinaw Trailmix OG (pheno A) .....day 1 bloom

MT OG (pheno B) [l] and (pheno D) [r] waiting for space to clear up, they'll go in either tonite or tomorrow!

Thread coming soon!
and FYI the plants in the background are both of my Ghash males.

G

grimlock

Mota, did u ever find anything in those sweet tooth bx we traded back in the day?

1973chemgrower

1973chemgrower

Andy- sorry its been a while .. Ill throw my skunky deez nug shots up

Symbiote420- beautiful work man ;)

Skunky deez

Sorry for the to dark and then to bright pics im using just my iPhone 4 so not the best pics so there def amazing in person so we may have to compare in person lol actually id love to get someone else's skunky deez pheno to refresh my memory but this was the better of my batch and def great plants wish i have had a full plant shot but i had her out and she was all over the place since it was a tall bush so was real floppy lol so hard to get good pics of her since she was vegged under weak bulbs i forgot to change out so made her stretch to much and was lanky as were all my others so got new lights and got some bb ghash girls going that have the best formation ive seen in years ... Bushy without any topping and nodes stacked like crazy so def got to get a pic of them also anways I'll be posting all my mota gear as they finish.. I got a lot of mota vs sannie crosses mainly being heri crosses to like new blue diesel and also holy princess and many more so I'll keep chiming in as they finish

Top Bottom