Beating Urine Tests cups made by VARIAN

• Thread starter jyip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

I cant get too specific right yet but.... and i will put up a pic of the instant pee cup that is used as well

The name of the test cup is :

VARIAN CUPKIT PRO 5...
this is a five panel test cup( it tests for five types of drugs ), they are marijuana,
cocaine,
benzodiazapines ( valium type drugs ),
methamphetamines,
and morphine...

i have to give biweekly random urine tests, but i love to smoke marijuana and if i dont pass i risk goin back to jail for parole violation :lock:ed up

i smoke up to 1/2 ounce of weed and i am able to pass...
I smoke for ten days, and i dont smoke for the next five days till I test, and then I start again,,,
i have pressed it closer and pissed clean after less than 3 days as well, but i mostly stop for 5 days to make sure i pass

keep in mind you will experience alot of anxiety,sweats, due to the fact you are dirty and risking alot to smoke marijuana
you will have bodily discomfort from all that fluid in you too, in fact you can overdose if you drink enough water too fast, so be careful and listen to your body... water is the best to drink cuz it is a neutral liquid, it does NOT react with anything in your body,,, other fluids might! like if ya drank ten quick beers for example

1- DRINKIN FLUIDS
on the day of test i take 5 350 mg aspirins 4 hours before test then i start hydrating ( drinking lots a water ) about 4 hours before test... i drink a big ice coffee for the diuretic effects 16 oz's
i then drink 32 oz's of green tea, then i drink at least two more 32 bottles of water... (( you can drink all water if you want instead of coffee & green tea ))... so it is a total of of at least 116 ounces of fluid and i drink it pretty fast.... i chug the coffe,,, i chug down the green tea so both these are done within 5 minutes... i then drink another 32 water as fast as i can, so thats 80 ounces of fluid fast,,, it feels uncomfortable, but you have to do it,,, so within a half hour i have that much fluid in me,,,i then drink another 32 ounces of water so within one hour i drink all that.... if i dont have the urge to pee, i will keep takin in more water until i do...
2- PEEING OUT DIRTY URINE FIRST
then... i will eventually have to go pee,,,, maybe the first or two times i go it isn't one of those keg party race horse pisses,,, but that is what i am looking to do,,, sooo, in time my body will make start peeing alot, and once it starts, you will keep peeing every 10-15 minutes until all the fluid is out of you,,, hopefully i doing this about 1-2 hours before i have to give my urine speciman
I you will notice your urine getting lighter until the point it looks like clear water coming out of you...GOOD!, that is what you need to pass the test,,, i count how many times i go,,,you want to totally empty your bladder 4-5 times with racehorse pisses,,,
3- TAKING ASPIRIN i then take another 5 350 mg. aspirins about 1 hour before the test
4- KEEP DRINKING i keep drinkin small amounts of water until test to keep that urge to pee STRONG,, like you cant hardly wait to go, or you will pee your pants
5-MAKE SURE YOU EMPTY YOUR BLADDER COMPLETELY just before i get to test facility i go pee one more time like racehorse so my bladder empties again
6-TAKE VITAMIN C one hour before test i take two 500 mg vitamin C tablets to give some color back to urine once i know it IS CLEAR
7-KEEP DRINKING i then keep drinking water until i give test
8-GIVE AMIDSTREAM SPECIMEN when giving specimen i don't give the beginning of pee, or the end of pee cuz it has more dirty metabylites in it, then a specimen from midstream of your pee
9- NEGATIVE RESULTS!!! YA!! that is it,,, you passed...btw, there is no in between, its pass or fail, they cant say, oh, the line is only faint, not dark,, it is pass or fail,,, i passed with some VERY FAINT lines for my negatives
10- SMOKE MARIJUANA!! i smoke immediatley afterwards to reward myself for ajob well done!!

this is why you pass:

this only works for me with a five panel instant cup urine spec test, i have tested positive with 12 panel cups and immediateley afterwards i have peed clean with the five panel cups...i guess the 12 panel has a more sensitive/lower amount that makes it positive
when you drink that much fluid your bodykinda bypasses how it processes your fluid you take in,,, anybody ever remember how you start goin to the batroom every five minutes when ya drink ALOT of beer?? same effect
the aspirin gets absorbed on the same bandwidth as the reagent they use for mairjuana, and helps in combination with the hydration to give you a negative test result

I have been doing this for 15 months now and have a couple more to go before i am wrapped up with parole

i have continually smoked marijuana during this time, and easily a 1/4 of good hydro and then the rest is decent midgrade smoke...
i did get a dirty result once that almost sent me back inside,,, but caught a break cuz you more times than not get a free dirty urine,,
this happened because i smoked a little over 48 hrs before i gave my specimen

People, ALWAYS ask for a retest cuz they have to give you one and you have nothing to lose at this point right?
on your second attempt MAKE SURE to drink a bunch of water and try again,, take another five aspirins too

i had to do a retest one time and came back clean with it,,, i told them i help someone with their medgarden and they smoke and secondhand smoke got in me or from helpin them trim up therir meds got in me a little,, but being near IS NOT the same as using marijuana, and they can't do anything if its a legal set up...i know firsthand cuz it happened to me

PLEASE PLEASE keep in mind that it is quite risky to do this and some of you may have too much to lose and decide NOT to smoke marijuana,, but for those who decent to smoke,,,or those who want to smoke,,, you can beat the test every time,,, I DO.... i get strip searched, and then this dude stares at my junk as i give the specimen,,, this dude even gave ne asecond strip search for the retest i did too,,,

GOOS LUCK !!! and i hope it is helpful to those who are in a spot where they have to submit to drug testing

L

LBZ Farmer

Dang Dude... I would think you could hold off for a couple months then you would be home free! Or just one little slip and your locked up?

My brother was always doing this kind of stuff and you couldn't tell him different... He spent his entire life in Prison pretty much... Only because of parole violation.

You put out sooo much information, I do thank you for that and it was a very interesting read. But yeah you are really pushing the limits of hurting your body!

jyip

jyip

You put out sooo much information, I do thank you for that and it was a very interesting read. But yeah you are really pushing the limits of hurting your body!

LBZ farmer,

yes, you r correct, it puts ALOT of strain on me physically, ann mentally too, and after posting this info, I could see right here in black n white just HOW stupid a decision it is to continue smoking while I have to submit to this testing

It is becAuse i very strongly disagree with the Marijuana laws and I have NO respect for those who have anything to do with the enforcement or following of them.... andf i will follow up when my parole is over, which is very soon... and i think i'm gonna stop till off and start up again with the enjoyment of smoking while not having to submit to testing and giving up my constitutional rights,,,

jyip

jyip

Or just one little slip and your locked up?

EVERY single time i see this PO OFficer, he tells that he will put me back in jail if I do anything worng, if I am being in payments to the court cuz u pay to be on parole $110/per month, freeakin joke,,,,
he tells me every time that if i give adirty urine, he will but me back in jail,,, he goes thru this list in his head EVERY time i have to see him, every freakin time,,, this last time, he kept askin me if there was anything at all i should tell him before we go any further,,, he did this 5 times to me,,,, freakin mindgames cuz i do not have anything to tell him

i think it is as simple as you give someone a job and they think they are God cuz they have some control and fate over you do to that position of the their job title...his should be " scumbag", cuz that is how he behaves towrds me as i sit there and YES SIR him to death....maybe he knows i am smokin, and cant catch me and he is pisssed off cuz of that , i dont kno,,,

but it is windin down, and i will unfold the whole story then for everyone here,,,,

just so if anyone here gets stuck they will kno what they can and cannot do

you couldn't tell him different...
i am the same way like that, but i havent been locked since the late 1980's tho, except for being held without bail on this lastet case with was a marijuana distr that i was forced to plead to

jyip

jyip

i'm still smokin and passing these tests as are discribed above in first post,,, another month or so left,,, my racist PO was transfered and now it is much easier to deal with, instead of some mental case hater, racist telling me that he will put me in jail...I might not even get tested again till my exit interview on last day of parole,,, what an experience, all cuz I like to smoke marijuana & somebody else's law's that say I can't ,,, but this state is soon to be a med-state i think,,,
i am hopin for it bigtime, cuz i would luv to reek like reefer when i go in for testing if i hav a med card sayin i can smoke reefer.
more ltr when i can releae more details of how it really is

convex

convex

Your into the home stretch now bro ... keep on top of it and DON'T give them any reason to extend things.

Freedom is on the horizon ...

Cheers

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Passed many tests

I've had to take several tests to work in certain facilities. Used the water trick with good results about 15 yrs ago, now you'll usually get a diluted test result and they make you try again using the first test as a positive. I've read that if you eat bentonite clay(which is a health detox) and get the amount right and the dosing times you will have clean urine as long as you keep taking the bentonite clay. The clay is a powder that you mix in a drink and take, it works by cleansing your body/blood, but is passed thru you and out thru your poo. Once you have the required amount in your blood keep eating it and your pee is clean, just not your poo and who wants that. Be safe

mal

jyip

jyip

Your into the home stretch now bro ... keep on top of it and DON'T give them any reason to extend things.

Freedom is on the horizon ...

Cheers
convex,
thx for the well wishes,,, my probation was ended last week and that same day i was arrested for driving after suspension or revocation, i forget which one,,, apperantly i was in an area that was being watched for drug activity and i was randomly pulled over and searched,,, no drugs , but no license, i think best outcome is paying a fine,, and the worst is some jail time,, well see what happens i time

The clay is a powder that you mix in a drink and take, it works by cleansing your body/blood,

mal,
marijuana is found in your fat cells so this clay will not help you in that manner.... so the marijuana metabylites go from the fat cells , and eventually are expelled thru your urine and out into that specimen cup,,,tho the theory in correct, you r reducing the amount of toxins in your bloodstream, they are not doing a bloodtest, and even if they were marijuana is stored in the fat on your body, not anywhere else hope that makes sense to you

jyip

jyip

last follow-up,,,, i went to court for driving after and got 500 fine and a 60 day suspension added to my already gone license,,, well, i get my license back in september this year,,, been gone 19 months now,,, driving illegal, no license, no registration, no insurance and a fake sticker for inspection,,,,i need to blend in for another few months and i am legal again, except for the weed part,,lol, it'll always b something i guess//////all this came ofa 911 call for someone not breathin in my house,,,,, a cop came in my ouse w/the paramedics and the cop saw aroach in my ashtray and got the narcoticssquad to search my house illegally, then they got a warrant 6 hours later and used that to search some more,,,,freakin storm troopers! over a few plts outdoors and qp of mids in my fridge,,,, freakin thiefs w/a badge!

be safe n smart n stay of the cuffs!
j

jyip

jyip

be safe n smart n stay of the cuffs!
j[/quote]stil hangin in there,, like then 3 months to go an back on the road again,,, other than that things are cooll,,, no more parole,probation and other bullshit in my life

cloudust

cloudust

Crazy amount of effort you go to man. Dunno if I would do that myself if I risked jail for not testing negative.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'm sort of dealing with the same. I just quit smoking so they can't fuck with me. Not too fun having some dude watching me pee. Its been about 2 months since I smoked, can't wait until I can again. This is the longest I have ever gone without smoking. But do have some straight fire waiting for me when I can. Plus some RSO that will drop a ninja.

I don't recommend anyone trying your wayto pass a UA. I'm 6' 3" 230 and no way in hell would that work for my body.

I just hope people don't follow your way and expect to pass there UA. Trust me, I love to puff but freedom is better.

jyip

jyip

ya kno, i copied and pasted this here,and then I thought about it,,,, well eff it ,,, dude,,,,, if you dont wanna drink water and pass your test cuz probation/parole punked ya out like a lil bitch,,, that's cool with me,,, don't smoke, play it safe,,,, thats all good dude,,, but don't post your blah blah BS " hope people here don't follow your way and expect to pass their UA" just cuz you stumbled across my thread here... I put it here for those who have a need to pass this specific test,,,, the five panel cupkit made by Varian,,,,, and I posted this thread because it worked every other week for 15 months dude,,, and now you are gonna tell people pretty much that I am a liar....I can say this with 100% certaintly,,,,, you don't know shit about UA dude, so STFU NOW
I don't recommend anyone trying your wayto pass a UA. I'm 6' 3" 230 and no way in hell would that work for my body.

I just hope people don't follow your way and expect to pass there UA. Trust me, I love to puff but freedom is better.

everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but mine is based on 100 % hard personal fact, my passion for the legalization of MJ, and my intellect, and is for those who desire to continue smoking despite the consequences they face, it is for those who truly are against the war on drugs and do not follow the law, but follow their passion for marijuana,,, if that is you,,, then THIS info can help you possibly to beat the machine at their own game

and Smokey503ski,,,,fyi,,, I am your height and about 15lbs. lighter, size and body weight have nothing to do with the amount or the time thc metabylites are present in your urine,,, what may contribute to a higher or longer lasting level of THC metabylites would be a combination of an extremely obese ( as in higher fat percentage) and inactive mj user,,, in this case the thc lingers longer in the fat cells.

also, because your answer is based on a 3 minute blurb of fear , as in emotion-based, instead of based in intellect,,,so again dude STFU

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
are you talking about probation or parole? Sounds like probation.

jyip

jyip

• cemchrisWell-Known Farmer
    New
    are you talking about probation or parole? Sounds like probation​
ya saw that,, it was probation, i jus didnt want to get too specific when this was goin on is all,,,i had a real shitbag for a PO,,,,its ayear behind me now tho
  • i get a lil concerned throwing out too much detail on that typa stuff,,,, but test stuff went down exactly as described , to the "T"​

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
ya saw that,, it was probation, i jus didnt want to get too specific when this was goin on is all,,,i had a real shitbag for a PO,,,,its ayear behind me now tho
  • i get a lil concerned throwing out too much detail on that typa stuff,,,, but test stuff went down exactly as described , to the "T"​

Honest man probation ain't shit. I would just wait and not risk it unless you plan on sitting it out in jail. They drug test you so much cause they want you to fail and know most people will. I had 2 years of PO for a traffic ticket that I took care of in 28 days sitting it out. Saved me about 5 grand and 2 years for not smoking.

jyip

jyip

Honest man probation ain't shit. I would just wait and not risk it unless you plan on sitting it out in jail. They drug test you so much cause they want you to fail and know most people will. I had 2 years of PO for a traffic ticket that I took care of in 28 days sitting it out. Saved me about 5 grand and 2 years for not smoking.
probation for a traffic ticket??musta beena good one for two years...yes, its set up to violate you, once i knew i could smoke and then hydrate enuff to beat test i decided to keep smoking probably more because of my contempt of the law then my love of smoking..FTP

makingoo, thx, things have been very smooth for quite awhile now,,

Top Bottom