Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

so it has to flower in that last beer cup.like 250 or 500ml beer cup?!:)Clone,seed,whatever?We can do whatever we can,use whatever we have or cheating even?!:D
Germination from seed no clones her final home had to be size of a beer cup yes from seed to harvest

Reactions: Ina
Artist

Artist

Yes in beer solo cup I think we just have to set a few rules before we kick off , myself I think if you do seed it’s straight into the medium of choice water in and do the grow completely in solo cup , or if you go cutting I can’t see how that’s going to be a fair challenger I’m about to do cuttings today should have roots in 4 to 7 days I guess you guys have your clones ready , I’m liking the grow from seed . But that’s just my 2 cents .
No clones guys seed to harvest

Artist

Artist

I can start over so everyone can be on the same time but one or two weeks shouldn’t make a difference up to you guys

Artist

Artist

My head start is two weeks it’s from seed I can start over you can transplant as many times just final home has to be a beer cup

Artist

Artist

Use your growing skills it doesn’t have to be in a beer cup from seed you can start from a smaller container also but not bigger than a beer cup

Artist

Artist

We can do whatever let [USER=6776]@Ina[/USER or @One drop set the rules

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
My 2 cents...

It should be the same veg time, same container size, Seed to start but I'm fine with clones too, as long as everyone doin the same.. I think doing it all at the same time could be a challenge for me because my flower room operates on a set schedule, so I'd have to time it to squeeze in there.

Ina

Ina

:DThank you! I have only clones to spend so i would aloud clones:)i just cant use more seeds now:)otherwise you guys know better,i will try to keep it green during flowering...........Also organic.....Never tried that.Yes i would cheat somehow with transplanting?!:)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Your right @One drop I’ll start it off here mine will be transplanted soon in a beer cup for her final home
Just keep it simple one seed one solo cup ,no transplanting, you choice of medium and Nutes and lights , we all drop seed same day and water in let the challenge begin that pretty straight forward and simple to do . How dose that sound ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Just keep it simple one seed one solo cup ,no transplanting, you choice of medium and Nutes and lights , we all drop seed same day and water in let the challenge begin that pretty straight forward and simple to do . How dose that sound ?

Good to me, except the next time my flower room will be available is in early August. I didnt think this through very wel hahahaha

I do 4 cycles a year like clockwork, and I'm halfway through flower now. This would be an easier challenge for a perpetual grower..

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Starting from seed would be more fun guys don’t start with hydroponic system that’s cheating lol red or blue beer cup germination from seed you can start the seedlings in a smaller container if you like but no clones guys

This post confuses me, lol, how is everyone starting from clone giving anyone a hydroponic advantage?

If anything it gives people with the better cloning skills the advantage.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Im down to join in on a solo cup grow challenge once my seeds come and i finish setting up the new tent, got a exhaust and filter, and light still on its way (says arrives Wednesday), but who knows for those seeds.. But whenever/if they come ill def join in the fun :) maybe we should just agree on a future date for us to all start so we have time to finish and prep and whatnot for it? I got at least another week or two before i can start one assuming everything comes on time

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've seen quite a few online challenges where people can submit their attempts anytime and see where they land on the scoreboard. I'd be in for something like that, otherwise it isnt going to work for me unless everyone starts when I can lol.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Im down to join in on a solo cup grow challenge once my seeds come and i finish setting up the new tent, got a exhaust and filter, and light still on its way (says arrives Wednesday), but who knows for those seeds.. But whenever/if they come ill def join in the fun :) maybe we should just agree on a future date for us to all start so we have time to finish and prep and whatnot for it? I got at least another week or two before i can start one assuming everything comes on time
I think that is a good idea let’s all gear up and re convene.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I've seen quite a few online challenges where people can submit their attempts anytime and see where they land on the scoreboard. I'd be in for something like that, otherwise it isnt going to work for me unless everyone starts when I can lol.
I like that idea also good thinking team .

Top Bottom