Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Sorry Artist I know you gave the reigns to Ina and One Drop, But I have a couple questions and suggestions for them.
Have we decided if people can start whenever, and submit when they are done? Or is it everyone off the starting line?
And is there a set limit to the length of veg time? If not, then the variable of growth/time is not equal for everyone and will skew the results.

I'm just going to throw out what I think makes sense.

It takes a seedling what, 2 weeks to catch up to the size of a clone?
I'd say people starting from seed get 3 weeks veg, and people starting from clone get 1 week. Do what you can with it. Seedling veg time starts when the first true leaves appear. Clone veg starts the day of transplant.

Final weight is really the only quantifiable thing we can measure so since it's a contest, why dont we post our overall whole plant weight wet at chop time, and the dried manicured bud weight.

And honestly I vote we just start and submit when we can. We will get WAY more people involved doing it that way compared to a shotgun start.

Thoughts?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It's using seed no clones
Sorry Artist I know you gave the reigns to Ina and One Drop, But I have a couple questions and suggestions for them.
Have we decided if people can start whenever, and submit when they are done? Or is it everyone off the starting line?
And is there a set limit to the length of veg time? If not, then the variable of growth/time is not equal for everyone and will skew the results.

I'm just going to throw out what I think makes sense.

It takes a seedling what, 2 weeks to catch up to the size of a clone?
I'd say people starting from seed get 3 weeks veg, and people starting from clone get 1 week. Do what you can with it. Seedling veg time starts when the first true leaves appear. Clone veg starts the day of transplant.

Final weight is really the only quantifiable thing we can measure so since it's a contest, why dont we post our overall whole plant weight wet at chop time, and the dried manicured bud weight.

And honestly I vote we just start and submit when we can. We will get WAY more people involved doing it that way compared to a shotgun start.

Thoughts?
Yes I can see that working it's going to be to hard to all drop seed in cup n run , I think DB has got the best interest of all who wants to jump in , I'll be doing both seed and clone im ready to rock good call Dirt .

Artist

Artist

Let’s get the ball game going @Ina @Dirtbag @One drop your right seed should get a two week start time everyone just update from this day on here my 👧 girl starting from seed 5 days old

DB4054DB 67D7 4939 9473 EA4E397CE363
Artist

Artist

Let’s get the ball game going @Ina @Dirtbag @One drop your right seed should get a two week start time everyone just update from this day on here my 👧 girl starting from seed 5 days old
Come on lady’s and gentlemen join in the game it cost nothing lol only your growing skills Some will make it a lot won’t 😂 solo cup from seed or clone has to be in the cup the entire grow no cheating. JOIN IN START TIME IS TODAY!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Come on lady’s and gentlemen join in the game it cost nothing lol only your growing skills Some will make it a lot won’t 😂 solo cup from seed or clone has to be in the cup the entire grow no cheating. JOIN IN START TIME IS TODAY!
I'm at work I'll get mine off tomorrow Saturday Strawberry Lights don't fail me now .....
The horses are on the track ...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm watchin! I cant play for a little bit but im curious to see what you guys pull off. I'll probably start mine in about a month and a half-2 months or so.
Good luck everyone.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm watchin! I cant play for a little bit but im curious to see what you guys pull off. I'll probably start mine in about a month and a half-2 months or so.
Good luck everyone.
Keep your eyes peeled and stay tuned in tune .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I just planted 4 auto nyc diesels today. Not in solo cups.
I will pick up some solo cups tomorrow and toss the gigabud in maybe? :) k lol i thought someone said August so i planted some autos in the germination/seedling selfwatering thingamubobber instead 🤣

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
One more question..

If I'm growing hydroponically with bottled, highly processed and refined, but organically derived nutrients made from fish meal, composted seabird guano, kelp, aminos, rock phosphate, potassium carbonate, magnesium carbonate and calcium carbonate etc, does that make me organic or chemical? lol

Artist

Artist

One more question..

If I'm growing hydroponically with bottled, highly processed and refined, but organically derived nutrients made from fish meal, composted seabird guano, kelp, aminos, rock phosphate, potassium carbonate, magnesium carbonate and calcium carbonate etc, does that make me organic or chemical? lol
Processed but refined bottle nutrition 😂

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

One more question..

Salty but sweet?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Salty but sweet?
It does smell kinda sweet now that you mention it! lol
Pure blend pro with beneficial microbes and enzymes is about as close as I'll get to organic. Gives me a very high quality with the aroma and flavor enhancement you get from well grown organic pot, but hydroponic growth rates. Win Win in my book.

Artist

Artist

It does smell kinda sweet now that you mention it! lol
Pure blend pro with beneficial microbes and enzymes is about as close as I'll get to organic. Gives me a very high quality with the aroma and flavor enhancement you get from well grown organic pot, but hydroponic growth rates. Win Win in my book.
Don’t get me wrong I do smoke hydro sometimes same way I like ford I just prefer a bmw lol drives better

Artist

Artist

Processed AND refined, as in purified, for purity lol.. shit's clean is what I'm sayin. It's a very high quality organic based bottled nutrient.
I can never know how long that refined bottled was stored for most company use the word organic but they use different kinds of preservatives to keep it on the shelf for a long time without going bad

Top Bottom