Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

@One drop hey im not really in a huge hurry to waste a seed on a solo cup grow, if you want to do it in august still i can do it then with you, also so you arent left out :)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
@One drop hey im not really in a huge hurry to waste a seed on a solo cup grow, if you want to do it in august still i can do it then with you, also so you arent left out :)
I can saddle the horse anytime got seed found my first solo cup I used 2016 cup grow off , giddy up August my Birthday month .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I can saddle the horse anytime got seed found my first solo cup I used 2016 cup grow off , giddy up August my Birthday month .
August will be good for Dirt , what about @Ina will you have some seed to run by August?

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

This month is my bday month! 14th! Woo!

Ok guess im just stuck waiting on all my seeds to come, then ill be able to 😆 attitude and the vault both say they have already mailed them. 🤷 hopefully in the next week or two they make it to me, assuming customs doesn't help themself...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
This month is my bday month! 14th! Woo!

Ok guess im just stuck waiting on all my seeds to come, then ill be able to 😆 attitude and the vault both say they have already mailed them. 🤷 hopefully in the next week or two they make it to me, assuming customs doesn't help themself...
Good luck I was about to order some from Spain but there not sending stuff out till cv19 has passed or restrictions loosen . I want some Cheese seeds im not greedy just 3 .....

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Good luck I was about to order some from Spain but there not sending stuff out till cv19 has passed or restrictions loosen . I want some Cheese seeds im not greedy just 3 .....
I got my order in on attitude just before they shut down their spain facility and had to run on UK only so im sure thats also part of the hold up on my seeds coming, but the status on the account says it is shipped now at least so hopefully soooon

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I got my order in on attitude just before they shut down their spain facility and had to run on UK only so im sure thats also part of the hold up on my seeds coming, but the status on the account says it is shipped now at least so hopefully soooon
Cool I’m so glad I had the opportunity to set some seed on a few plants got nice fresh beans to crack I’m going with my Strawberry Lights #1 , I’m pretty happy with the amount of seed I harvested .

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Cool I’m so glad I had the opportunity to set some seed on a few plants got nice fresh beans to crack I’m going with my Strawberry Lights #1 , I’m pretty happy with the amount of seed I harvested .
That sounds phenominal lol omfg im jealous lol id love to grow me one or two of them!

shaganja

shaganja

If this goes down in August, is there any rules for outside, vs. Inside lights. We can cheat for sure using mother sun.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If this goes down in August, is there any rules for outside, vs. Inside lights. We can cheat for sure using mother sun.
I think it’s indoor only , I did it in 2018 and it was indoor .

shaganja

shaganja

I'm an honest guy, and keep her inside. I'm down for an August red solo cup challenge. I'll use my iranian phone home. It got so huge last season. Molded like hell tho, had three inch colas!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm in as well. Hope y'all are ready, solo cups were all I used to grow in due to space and budget constraints, now I have bigger/better gear 😎

Artist

Artist

Just keep it simple one seed one solo cup ,no transplanting, you choice of medium and Nutes and lights , we all drop seed same day and water in let the challenge begin that pretty straight forward and simple to do . How dose that sound ?
. Sound good to me 💫

NairnM16

NairnM16

Soo what’s the rules

solo cup final finish
Seed to harvest
Harvest in august
No hydro
No clones

anything else I’m in

Artist

Artist

Soo what’s the rules

solo cup final finish
Seed to harvest
Harvest in august
No hydro
No clones

anything else I’m in
[/QUOTE
Clones are fine @Dirtbag @One drop ee just need a start time now starting at the same time is key

R

redshift75

I've seen quite a few online challenges where people can submit their attempts anytime and see where they land on the scoreboard. I'd be in for something like that, otherwise it isnt going to work for me unless everyone starts when I can lol.

I like that idea also good thinking team .
agreed, im at my limit and i have about the next 10 months wrote into the calendar for my things. I mean somewhere in there i could fit in this challenge. But as far as my legal limit goes i wouldnt be able to for a little bit o time at least til end of the summer run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom