Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I just bought what 7-11 had since i live conveniently close to one Lol that's why i took a pic to show oz size and such... It looks same as the standard red party cup just some off brand shit idk im lazy and didnt want to drive 🤣 also currently freaked me the fuck out but this just happened! Someone tried running from cops and ended their high speed chase in my driveway! My girls sitting here like thats weird why arent the sirens moving... Minute goes by ok wtf is going on... Look outside and boom there 3 patrol cars and a pattywagon alll lit up outside and in the driveway and one guy getting hauled back in cuffs after trying to run lmao
Sorry completely unrelated but fucking crazy too lol just happened while i was writing this post so now its part of it lmao
Lol Dart in his hand...
And why do so many cops look like they take steroids? I though staroids were against the law?

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Right they all look fresh off the college wrestling team. No wonder my lady hung out there so long... 🤣 also to make sure her car wasnt hit because those twats hit the fence at an angle that came awefully close to her cars back fender lol not that the 290,000 mile toyota has much left in her anyway..

R

redshift75

I just bought what 7-11 had since i live conveniently close to one Lol that's why i took a pic to show oz size and such... It looks same as the standard red party cup just some off brand shit idk im lazy and didnt want to drive 🤣 also currently freaked me the fuck out but this just happened! Someone tried running from cops and ended their high speed chase in my driveway! My girls sitting here like thats weird why arent the sirens moving... Minute goes by ok wtf is going on... Look outside and boom there 3 patrol cars and a pattywagon alll lit up outside and in the driveway and one guy getting hauled back in cuffs after trying to run lmao
Sorry completely unrelated but fucking crazy too lol just happened while i was writing this post so now its part of it lmao
is that a sprinter van patty wagon? never seen that before.

daves not here

No Dave lives two houses down

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mine is 18oz, apparently, so slightly bigger... 🤷im also a newbie grower so consider it a handicap? 😊 💁
All good I'll run the handicap race it all just for shits n giggles anyway .

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok going in today 16 -5 - 2020 Strawberry Lights#1 by One drop.
16 US Fluid OZ solo cup ,Coco perlite 30/70 mix pre washed in PH correct 23.5 deg C water , fingers crossed I can pull something off .
Now which seed will I plant ....
IMG 20200516 115514
my mark on cup distinct enough .

IMG 20200516 115444
IMG 20200516 115454
dred

dred

I have 2 in a cup now about 2 weeks old but they are
going out side in a week or so

Artist

Artist

@One drop @Dirtbag @Ina
Quick question guys I was thinking 🤔 can we do 2 or 3 plants in the same beer cup all growing from seed at the same time or only one plant per cup ?

Top Bottom