Beer Cup Challenge Anyone?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm in. What's the parameters? Just has to be grown in a solo cup? Cause I'll have a couple spare cuttings to give you a little competition with.

Would be more competitive with a few more rules though. But I dont grow fem seed, so I'd have to do a cutting.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
+2 whats going to be the way to crack seeds do we soak or just drop in solo cup and giddy up ? I’m in .

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I bet I could transplant this into a solo cup, its a spare clone I've been keeping in the living room window for a houseplant. Probably triple its rootzone. It was started from seed. Cant say by who or how long ago but it was originally a seed lol.
20200509 130456

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I bet I could transplant this into a solo cup, its a spare clone I've been keeping in the living room window for a houseplant. Probably triple its rootzone. It was started from seed. Cant say by who or how long ago but it was originally a seed lol.View attachment 970651
I’ll have to find the cup on line we don’t seem to have the big red or blue ones I want to be in same size you will be running yes ?oh that looks deadly already Dirt .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I'm in. What's the parameters? Just has to be grown in a solo cup? Cause I'll have a couple spare cuttings to give you a little competition with.

Would be more competitive with a few more rules though. But I dont grow fem seed, so I'd have to do a cutting.
Oh I’ve only photo seeds will they be ok or do we run cuttings ? Sorry I’m bored it early here raining still can’t get on the tractor to get farm work done

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
clone would be better for me
We could do both ..... I’ve got new seed from this summer crop in back yard I’ve got strawberry lights I’m calling it and Northern lights #1

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
We could do both ..... I’ve got new seed from this summer crop in back yard I’ve got strawberry lights I’m calling it and Northern lights #1
I’m doing cuttings today from strawberry cough , girl guide , Ive got to flip what I’ve got n veg tent #1 .

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You sure you want to do this @Artist? Being limited to a solo beer cup, I'm going to have an absolutely MASSIVE advantage over organics in terms of growth rate and overall plant size.
Only decision is to stuff the cups with rockwool or coco...

But I'll throw down, Organics is gonna eat my dust. lol

Ina

Ina

You sure you want to do this @Artist? Being limited to a solo beer cup, I'm going to have an absolutely MASSIVE advantage over organics in terms of growth rate and overall plant size.
Only decision is to stuff the cups with rockwool or coco...

But I'll throw down, Organics is gonna eat my dust. lol
:)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I made lots of clones to try whatever....I need just few of them for my outdoor so i could spend few...I promised about ten haha But do i have to flower them in that solo cup?!:)
Hi Ina yes you start n finish in solo cup I’ve done the challenge before it’s just a bit of fun . Hope you can join in . Regards Jeff

Ina

Ina

so it has to flower in that last beer cup.like 250 or 500ml beer cup?!:)Clone,seed,whatever?We can do whatever we can,use whatever we have or cheating even?!:D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
so it has to flower in that last beer cup.like 250 or 500ml beer cup?!:)Clone,seed,whatever?We can do whatever we can,use whatever we have or cheating even?!:D
Yes in beer solo cup I think we just have to set a few rules before we kick off , myself I think if you do seed it’s straight into the medium of choice water in and do the grow completely in solo cup , or if you go cutting I can’t see how that’s going to be a fair challenger I’m about to do cuttings today should have roots in 4 to 7 days I guess you guys have your clones ready , I’m liking the grow from seed . But that’s just my 2 cents .

Latest posts

Top Bottom